Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617181920212226 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew
    This is tough... right now, I think we should get Lynch Geodude. Last round I found no suspicion toward him... but everyone seems to put him in the middle of their theorys right now....

I also agree with Kadabra, that there is probably just one faction... otherwise there probably would've been at least one killing. If there are two then we got really lucky again

Anyway right now I'm thinking killing Geodude is the best way to go then we can test all of our other suspicions.
    Er... I think that's a bad way to go about things. That actually makes me a little suspicious of you. You want to lynch Geodude just to test? Geodude can definitely be a valuable citizen if he is in fact a citizen. Isn't that a little too risky?

Additionally, what would lynching Geodude prove, exactly? If he's a citizen, Slowpoke would be right when he said that Geodude proved his worth to the town arleady, even though I still don't know how he's so sure. Still, it wouldn't prove that Kadabra is a mafia member, but it would make him a little more suspicious. If Geodude is not a citizen, then Slowpoke would be wrong in supporting him so adamantly and that might be something to look at. Still, it wouldn't prove that Kadabra isn't a mafia member. Lynching Geodude really wouldn't prove anything at all, except whether Geodude is a citizen or a mafia and by then it might be too late.
    I didn't even realize there was a theory which said "Geodude is a citizen for sure"

I thought we might want to lynch him because so many people have had theories against him. But if you continue reading I changed my mind and put my vote to Kadabra temporarily, because it seems he's lied about a few things which if your a Citizen you shouldn't have to lie at all, the only reason I made that though was because I may have to go at any time tonight and if I'm not here I want to have my opinion be heard in some way shape or form.

I'm still in indecision

err... I don't know if Geodude is a citizen for sure, and I remember saying I just thought he smelled like a citizen to me. but right now I don't think we should just spread our votes onto people who might be mafia and focus on the person most likely to be in the Mafia, which IMO is kadabra. and if anyone wants to claim I'm pointing fingers without reason you have got to be kidding me.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:21 PM.

Togepi

Ok, Sandshrew comes up with some good points, who else can I trust to tell me what's going on?
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Togepi View Post
    Ok, Sandshrew comes up with some good points, who else can I trust to tell me what's going on?
    IMO vulpix makes good points, even one against me, he's right I don't know everything, and Geodude is not innocent for sure.

however, I do know one thing and I will repeat it again.

Kadabra is a werewolf. If you Lynch him and he is not a Werewolf, than lynch me no matter what. and doctor if he is lynched and is a werewolf please protect me because I have reason to believe there is a 3rd werewolf who would make a revenge hit.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:22 PM.

Togepi

What's a werewolf these days?
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

What's a werewolf these days?
    A blood thirsty killer, and it's contested whether they kill in groups or not. but I know for sure they work in groups. whether or not you trust me that there is more than 1 werewolf is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    IMO vulpix makes good points, even one against me, he's right I don't know everything, and Geodude is not innocent for sure.

Kadabra is a werewolf. If you Lynch him and he is not a Werewolf, than lynch me no matter what. and doctor if he is lynched and is a werewolf please protect me because I have reason to believe there is a 3rd werewolf who would make a revenge hit.
    see now this is trying to make a big hint that you are a citizen. I really think that you are trying to fool us all with these fake hints (or I may be wrong... but I always go with my gut feeling)

Togepi

Screw the mafia, werewolves sounds more hardcore.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra View Post
    Please reconsider to change your vote and feel free to lynch me tomorrow if he's not a vampire.
    Well, Kadabra did the same thing and you never even questioned him.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post

see now this is trying to make a big hint that you are a citizen. I really think that you are trying to fool us all with these fake hints (or I may be wrong... but I always go with my gut feeling)

Do you not agree that If Kadabra is lynched and found to be something other than a Werewolf like I claimed to know for sure...that I should be lynched?

The way slowpoke says he is so sure about kadabra being a werewolf makes me think he is the lyncher type person... so Im voting for him

unvote: Squirtle
    vote: Slowpoke

Kadabra

You can't say that... :rolleyes2

Why?

Because we know you're not a werewolf already! You're a vampire, so obviously you want to kill off the werewolves too. But yeah, I'm not turning up as a werewolf anyway, so nyah. Should get you lynched and roasted for Day 3. I do find some comfort in that. Yeah, I'm petty.

And how DO you know there's just 3 werewolves? Because there are 3 vampires, is that it? I don't like how you keep stating things as facts and tell people to take your word for it. I don't like that it's working too.

I am going to type a pretty long post in this thread now. brb. It should shed some light on this.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:49 PM.

Togepi

Who to believe, who to believe?

hmm

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra View Post
    You can't say that... :rolleyes2

Why?

Because we know you're not a werewolf already! You're a vampire, so obviously you want to kill off the werewolves too. But yeah, I'm not turning up as a werewolf anyway, so nyah.

And how DO you know there's just 3 werewolves? Because there are 3 vampires, is that it? I don't like how you keep stating things as facts and tell people to take your word for it. I don't like that it's working too.

I am going to type a pretty long post in this thread now. brb. It should shed some light on this.
    It's more likely that you're a werewolf than that I'm a vampire...especially since Vampires aren't even confirmed to exist yet.

Alright here is what I'm thinking so far...

Psyduck- I'm a bit suspicious toward him, because he called out our cop, which is a move a mafia player might make to try and get him killed during the night... But there is also a possibility that he did that because he is new to the game and doesn't know how to play real well...

Vulpix- Out of all the characters so far, I'd be surprised if he was scum.

Slowpoke- I have a theory toward him. I don't think he's mafia, I think he's a citizen that just doesn't realize what kind of game this is. I think he's trying to steal some glory by sticking with all of his claims, and being way over dramatic.

Togepi- Just got here. Can't say much.

Charmander- I don't know if he's mafia, but he is definitely following, I'd like to hear his opinion for once.

Kadabra- To be totally honest... I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!?! This situation with Kadabra has gone nuts! I can't call him a Mafian because of a few contradictions that I got from Slowpoke's half-baked ideas, but there's been so much suspicion around him its hard to call him a Citizen either.

Squirtle- He's pointed a lot of finger without saying anything, I've defended him, but I'm still weary.

Clafairy- No problems so far, but thats because I haven't seen many posts by him/her so far.

EDIT: Vampires? WTF? What the hell are they?

Togepi

I think I need to read up on the roles before mummies or witches start showing up.