Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    an insane cop.
    omg thats true... they could both be telling the truth. Good job.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

that makes no sense? so I'm supposed to investigate kadabra again?

wtf.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:24 PM.

you could be an insane cop... where you arent told you are but you always come to the wrong conclusion. The real cop could be an inactive.

Snorlax

No you need to investigate somebody else and see what awnser you get. A paranoid cop will always get a mafia awnser, and the insane cop will always get the wrong awnser. Investigate me tonight and see what you get. I don't want to reveal anything, but

I am Pro Town.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:56 PM.

I mean for any other cops or tracker, watcher, and whatever other investigative roles to investigate Kadabra tonight, assuming that there are any. The reason I think this is because in the last mafia game there were two cops.

No, Slowpoke, don't investigate Kadabra again if you already investigated him. An insane cop means what whenever the person investigates someone, the results turn out to be the opposite. The person does not know that they're insane. It's hard to tell if you're the insane cop by investigating anyone else, because they could be lying. I think the only way to know for sure if you're an insane cop is to investigate yourself.

Edit: I really hate how this is playing out, though. There's way too many uncertainties right now, but I think I will stick with my vote. If Squirtle is actually a citizen, he still would be randomly voting without backup and that may hurt us in the long run. Then again, Psyduck has been doing some of the same, and I think he's a citizen. I could be wrong about both of them. I really don't know. The second day is almost as bad as the first, honestly. I'm conflicted, but I'm just going to stick with it.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

this is wrong.. there is no insane cop.. no paranoid cop.. do you really think they would put in that many roles.. if that was true then everyone would have a role.. i dont even believe there are vampires or anything else.. they only use basic roles.. bad guy, cop, docter, back up cop, survivor, etc

but no one is insane paranoid..

either kadabra or slowpoke is telling the truth.. and im more inclined to lynch kadabra because we can lose a hunter.. but we cant lose a cop.. if kadabra speaks the truth then we lynch slowpoke.. if we lynch kadabra and slowpoke gets killed.. then we know he spoke the truth..

either way you set it.. we win..

so stop this paranoid stuff.. no matter how you look at it now.. we have to lynch kadabra.. because its slowpoke or kadabra now.. there is no alternative.. one of them is lying.. so one of them is mafia.. either one or both of them has to go.. if slowpoke lied and is a mafia.. then we kill him anyway.. but if he is a cop.. can we really take that chance?
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix View Post
    I think the only way to know for sure if you're an insane cop is to investigate yourself.
    1. Great idea
    2. Can he do that

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck View Post
    this is wrong.. there is no insane cop.. no paranoid cop.. do you really think they would put in that many roles.. if that was true then everyone would have a role.. i dont even believe there are vampires or anything else.. they only use basic roles.. bad guy, cop, docter, back up cop, survivor, etc

but no one is insane paranoid..

either kadabra or slowpoke is telling the truth.. and im more inclined to lynch kadabra because we can lose a hunter.. but we cant lose a cop.. if kadabra speaks the truth then we lynch slowpoke.. if we lynch kadabra and slowpoke gets killed.. then we know he spoke the truth..

either way you set it.. we win..

so stop this paranoid stuff.. no matter how you look at it now.. we have to lynch kadabra.. because its slowpoke or kadabra now.. there is no alternative.. one of them is lying.. so one of them is mafia.. either one or both of them has to go.. if slowpoke lied and is a mafia.. then we kill him anyway.. but if he is a cop.. can we really take that chance?
    look at this thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-c...uting-now.html

it is said at the beginning of the discussion thread these are the roles

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    I think the only way to know for sure if you're an insane cop is to investigate yourself.
    1. Great idea
    2. Can he do that
    What if Del Miriel tells me I can't investigate myself?

Good point. Can he investigate himself, Del or Miriel?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    1. Great idea
    2. Can he do that
    What if Del Miriel tells me I can't investigate myself?
    who knows

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Good point. Can he investigate himself, Del or Miriel?
    Ill pm them

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The pokemon continued their arguments from where they left off. Psyduck was getting a headache from all this and sat down to rest on a stump. Diglett, trickster that he is, decided to dig a hole and pop out right beside Psyduck and surprise him. As he was digging he must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, because he ended up in the middle of a street. Before he could react a semi truck ran over him and he died.

Diglett's oh so special role was Mole. And he was played by the great Del Murder.

Trying to see if you guys would cheat, but no one did. Good job everyone.

Please continue.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

miriel is looking at this thread now (I looked at profile)

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    The pokemon continued their arguments from where they left off. Psyduck was getting a headache from all this and sat down to rest on a stump. Diglett, trickster that he is, decided to dig a hole and pop out right beside Psyduck and surprise him. As he was digging he must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, because he ended up in the middle of a street. Before he could react a semi truck ran over him and he died.

Diglett's oh so special role was Mole. And he was played by the great Del Murder.

Please continue.
    oooooooooooo

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post

Please continue.
    Maybe Psyduck's vote doesn't count because he has a headache and left. 0.0

Snorlax

Psyduck, 22 people is actually a lot of people for a single game, so having somethng like an insane cop is possible. And if Slowpoke is Paranoid or Insane, then they are both telling the truth to what they know. I know for a fact the following roles are unknown to the person

Thinks they are regular Townies
    Lynchee
    Miller

Thinks they are regular cops
    Naive Cop
    Insane Cop
    Paranoid Cop

Thinks they are regular doctors
    Weak Doctor
    Naive Dotor
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:56 PM.