Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    The pokemon continued their arguments from where they left off. Psyduck was getting a headache from all this and sat down to rest on a stump. Diglett, trickster that he is, decided to dig a hole and pop out right beside Psyduck and surprise him. As he was digging he must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, because he ended up in the middle of a street. Before he could react a semi truck ran over him and he died.

Diglett's oh so special role was Mole. And he was played by the great Del Murder.

Trying to see if you guys would cheat, but no one did. Good job everyone.

Please continue.
    Maybe Psyduck's vote doesn't count because he has a headache and left. 0.0
    ooww.. so thats why you pm me...

Psyayay!!... diglett.. you poor pokemon..

is there a doctor in the room? (sry for the pun )
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Thinks they are regular Townies
    Lynchee
    Miller
    uh oh... I think I am a regular townie WHAT AM I!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    Beloved Princess - Pro-Town - If she dies, the next day will be her funeral and there won't be a lynch that day.
    Politician - Pro-Town - Can buy someone's vote each day.
    Roleblocker - Pro-Town - Blocks night activities of the targeted person,
    Miller - Pro-Town - Turns out Mafia on cop investigations, but isn't actually Mafia
    Bulletproof - Pro-Town - Can't be killed at night
    Hider - Pro-Town - Can hide behind people at night. If he's targeted by a mafia while hiding, he won't die. But if the person he's hiding behind is targeted, they'll both die.
    Reviver - Pro-Town - Can revive someone once during the game.
    Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Can choose someone to protect, if that person is attacked, the bodyguard will sacrifice himself to save that person.
    Elite Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Same as Bodyguard except the Elite Bodyguard manages to kill the Mafia before dying himself.
    Faith Healer - Pro-Town - 50% chance to protect someone. Can't protect themself.
    Commuter - Pro-Town - Can choose to be immune at night, but this ability can't be used two nights in a row.
    Naive Doctor - Pro-Town - Doctor without powers, the doctor himself won't know that he doesn't have any powers.
    Weak Doctor - Pro-Town - Functions as a regular doctor except he dies if he protects a mafia.
    Paranoid Doctor - Pro-Town - Protects and roleblocks target
    Insane Cop - Pro-Town - Always gets wrong result. Mafia will turn out innocent and innocents will turn out Mafia.
    Back up Cop - Pro-Town - If all cops die, the back up cop will continue the investigation for one night only.
    Back up Doctor - Pro-Town - If all docs die, the back up doc will continue protecting for one night only.
    Watcher - Pro-Town - Selects a target to watch, the watcher can then see if that person targets other people that night. Basically, they'll figure out if a person has a night activity.
    Gunsmith - Pro-Town - Can see if someone has a gun once every night. Both mafia and cops have guns
    Vengeful townie - Pro-Town - Can shoot and kill one person if he's lynched
    Mafia Roleblocker Pro-Mafia - Blocks night activities of the targeted person, will typically want to try figuring out who the doctor or cop is and block them.
    Mafia Hitman - Pro-Mafia - Can't be roleblocked
    Traitor - Pro-Mafia - knows who the mafia is and helps them, but is not a mafia
    Mafia Usurper - Pro-Mafia - Works as a mafia, but can only win the game if the godfather is killed.
    Survivor - Neutral - His goal is simply to survive the game, he doesn't care which side wins.
    Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched.
    Lyncher & Lynchee - Pro-Town & Neutral - The Lyncher is neutral, and his goal is to get the lynchee lynched. The lyncher knows who the lynchee is, but the lynchee himself doesn't know he's a lynchee.
    Lovers - Pro-Town & Pro-Mafia - The lovers will consist of one innocent and one mafia, if one of them die the other will commit suicide.
    I don't see hunter, thats bad for Kadabra.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    Beloved Princess - Pro-Town - If she dies, the next day will be her funeral and there won't be a lynch that day.
    Miller - Pro-Town - Turns out Mafia on cop investigations, but isn't actually Mafia
    Hider - Pro-Town - Can hide behind people at night. If he's targeted by a mafia while hiding, he won't die. But if the person he's hiding behind is targeted, they'll both die.
    Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Can choose someone to protect, if that person is attacked, the bodyguard will sacrifice himself to save that person.
    Elite Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Same as Bodyguard except the Elite Bodyguard manages to kill the Mafia before dying himself.
    Faith Healer - Pro-Town - 50% chance to protect someone. Can't protect themself.
    Commuter - Pro-Town - Can choose to be immune at night, but this ability can't be used two nights in a row.
    Naive Doctor - Pro-Town - Doctor without powers, the doctor himself won't know that he doesn't have any powers.
    Weak Doctor - Pro-Town - Functions as a regular doctor except he dies if he protects a mafia.
    Insane Cop - Pro-Town - Always gets wrong result. Mafia will turn out innocent and innocents will turn out Mafia.
    Back up Cop - Pro-Town - If all cops die, the back up cop will continue the investigation for one night only.
    Back up Doctor - Pro-Town - If all docs die, the back up doc will continue protecting for one night only.
    Watcher - Pro-Town - Selects a target to watch, the watcher can then see if that person targets other people that night. Basically, they'll figure out if a person has a night activity.
    Gunsmith - Pro-Town - Can see if someone has a gun once every night. Both mafia and cops have guns
    Mafia Roleblocker Pro-Mafia - Blocks night activities of the targeted person, will typically want to try figuring out who the doctor or cop is and block them.
    Mafia Usurper - Pro-Mafia - Works as a mafia, but can only win the game if the godfather is killed.
    Survivor - Neutral - His goal is simply to survive the game, he doesn't care which side wins.
    Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched.
    Lyncher & Lynchee - Pro-Town & Neutral - The Lyncher is neutral, and his goal is to get the lynchee lynched. The lyncher knows who the lynchee is, but the lynchee himself doesn't know he's a lynchee.
    Lovers - Pro-Town & Pro-Mafia - The lovers will consist of one innocent and one mafia, if one of them die the other will commit suicide.
    they said they made a couple of extra roles, right.

Snorlax

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    Del ad Miriel added some extra roles into the game, and Werewolf is not on that list either.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:57 PM.

Oh I musta missed that is that in the same post?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

1) Any and all roles are possible in this game. Including at least ONE that Del Murder and I have made up ourselves. Keep in mind that we did our best to exclude any roles that are seriously pointless and include ones that will make the game interesting and balanced.

First post this thread.

However despite what most of you are thinking, I still think Kadabra cleverly made up the role, and the reason is, I doubt that Del Murder and miriel would have to make up so many extra and weird roles like:

backupcop, werewolf, and hunter, and a paranoid/insane cop.
    on top of whatever roles where the cause of nobody dying last night.
    and also a jest, Hypno has been inactive lately but when he is on acts like a jester because either he is a jester, or another weird role that wants to keep himself alive.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:25 PM.

Eevee

I'm going to bed now. No idea who to vote though.

I'm gonna vote Charmander, again since he's been jumping on bandwagons and such, with no real thought behind his votes - or no thought he's made apparant. Unless I've overlooked stuff.

Vote: Charmander.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:39 PM.

Psyduck

do you see mole in that list.. duuuh.. the mole was the one they made up.. to check up on us.. del murder was that after all.. and the other administrator was Cubone.. the victim

i wonder if they put in the lovers.. sounds like fun that one
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    1) Any and all roles are possible in this game. Including at least ONE that Del Murder and I have made up ourselves. Keep in mind that we did our best to exclude any roles that are seriously pointless and include ones that will make the game interesting and balanced.

First post this thread.

However despite what most of you are thinking, I still think Kadabra cleverly made up the role, and the reason is, I doubt that Del Murder and miriel would have to make up so many extra and weird roles like:

backupcop, werewolf, and hunter, and a paranoid/insane cop.
    on top of whatever roles where the cause of nobody dying last night.
    and also a jest, Hypno has been inactive lately but when he is on acts like a jester because either he is a jester, or another weird role that wants to keep himself alive.
    and the mole.

Quote Originally Posted by Eevee View Post

I'm gonna vote Charmander, again since he's been jumping on bandwagons and such, with no real thought behind his votes - or no thought he's made apparant. Unless I've overlooked stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    oh wait the lyncher isnt mafia now that I look... hmmmmmm well im not sure then

from the old thread...

hmm so that wouldnt be mafia...

I really think Kadabra is the lynchee and slowpoke the lyncher

hypno seems to be the jester
    Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched

I believe psyduck and his backup cop claim

diglett is really laying low... so he may be the survivor

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

If all of these roles truly did exist than I think Del_Murder and Miriel don't take Pokemon very seriously and are using this game as some sort of freaky experiment. I doubt that's the case and I may be biused because I don't want to seem like a labrat.

I still think Kadabra is not a Hunter and that with the mole having been made, Del Murder and Miriel would feel to guilty to make such distracting roles. Also the Hunter description just seems to crafted to Kadabra's current situation and If you want my opinion I don't think they're are any serial killers and his new roleclaim is just a higher level type of confuse attack to make us think butterfree is a serial killer. If I were a werewolf and had partners, talking about serial killers is a seed, a seed to make it seem like if one of them died that there are none of them left.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Eevee View Post

oh wait the lyncher isnt mafia now that I look... hmmmmmm well im not sure then

from the old thread...

hmm so that wouldnt be mafia...

I really think Kadabra is the lynchee and slowpoke the lyncher

hypno seems to be the jester
    Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched

I believe psyduck and his backup cop claim

diglett is really laying low... so he may be the survivor
    HAHA. I see that Diglett was laying low, and he didn't care which side won. because it would have been unfair.

Psyduck

though he had some trouble surviving
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Eevee

Completely overlooked that post, Charmander. I apologise. ^_^;

I'm too tired to make any more difficult decisions about this game right now. So, I'm sadly gonna jump on the Squirtle is suspicious bandwagon. He's been making baseless accusations and such. I hate bandwagoning. Sorry, Squirtle, if you do turn out to be Citizen.

Unvote: Charmander
    Vote: Squirtle
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:39 PM.