Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

Snorlax

Good catch meowth.

Current Tally

Kadabra: 6 - Slowpoke, Clefairy, Psyduck, Sandshrew, Jigglypuff, Pikachu
    Squirtle: 5 - Charmander, Vulpix, Snorlax, Kadabra, Eevee

Charmander: 1 - Hypno
    Clefairy: 1 - Squirtle
    Psyduck: 1 - Oddish

We should not lynch Kadabra today and test Slowpokes sanity first. Slowpoke, investigate either me or Charmander, as we bith admitted to being Pro Town. I don't want to lynch someone based on the findings of a cop who could be insane or paranoid. If Slowpoke is sane, the we get Kadabra tomorrow.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Good catch meowth.

Current Tally

Kadabra: 6 - Slowpoke, Clefairy, Psyduck, Sandshrew, Jigglypuff, Pikachu
    Squirtle: 5 - Charmander, Vulpix, Snorlax, Kadabra, Eevee
    Charmander: 1 - Hypno
    Clefairy: 1 - Squirtle
    Psyduck: 1 - Oddish

We should not lynch Kadabra today and test Slowpokes sanity first. Slowpoke, investigate either me or Charmander, as we bith admitted to being Pro Town. I don't want to lynch someone based on the findings of a cop who could be insane or paranoid. If Slowpoke is sane, the we get Kadabra tomorrow.
    but I may be a miller(I dont have a role)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

*opens one sleepy eye*

meowth.. you say that we shouldnt vote for kadabra.. even though we caught him on a lie and hes almost certain a mafia..

yet you all vote for squirtle.. where we have absolutely no proof of being either mafia or townie, because he hasnt been around enough..

contradicts itself doesnt it.. just thought i point that out before i fall asleep

zzzzz...
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:39 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Okie, I really don't want to have to investigate myself because I have two more people I suspect of bieng Mafia. I truly don't think we should waste a lynch on squirtle. It will only let the Mafia get their first night. I think you guys are a bit too bold and unafraid of what the Mafia can do during the night because we got lucky last night.

So please, it's a risk but if Kadabra proves my sanity it will be way better than having to waste a perfectly good investigation. (I'm even more convinced as I was that Kadabra was a Mafia before investigating him that this person I plan on inspecting is a Mafia member.)

I have conducted two secret tests on this person so far and if you want I will reveal them. (and the tests are believeable because I conducted them both here during the daytime.) where we can all simply go back to previous posts and check.)
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:26 PM.

Clefairy

I'm going to go ahead and say this: I trust Slowpoke and Vulpix. I'm not sure why, but I do.

So as of this moment, they are who I consider my allies.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:15 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

THE CASE AGAINST SQUIRTLE.

#1 On day one, Squirtle ignored this thread, choosing to post in the discussion thread instead. (SEE POSTS ON PAGE ONE AS PROOF) Why? Evidently Squirtle was trying to stay under the radar and not contribute. People not contributing because of work or school commitments is unfortunate, but he deliberately chose not to contribute. That's just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle
    Psyduck suspected me of being a mafia dude, so I'm going to vote for him.
    This is absolutely terrible reasoning and I loathe it. A mafia tactic? I don't know but god I hate people who do this.

Who are you leaning towards? I'll vote for your vote.
    Voting however Eevee tells him to? Obviously a scum trying to latch onto another player. And if Eevee's choice turned out to be innocent, Squirtle can just say "Oh, it's not me who chose it, it's Eevee" letting poor Eevee catch the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
    Okay, Psy is making me curious. If he doesn't die tonight, I say we all vote against him to just see what he is.
    That settles it. I'm voting for Kadabra next round.
    Clefairy's just too innocent here.

VOTE: Clefairy

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there.
    Vote hopping like crazy. I remember reading in a mafia guide that somebody who changes who they want to vote for repeatedly is often suspicious, and changes their vote because of orders from other mafia.

#5 What the hell has Squirtle actually contributed to this thread that is of any value at all? Kadabra is providing plenty of discussion and all Squirtle is doing is messing us about. Even if he isn't mafia, he is a HUGE liability.

Conclusion: SQUIRTLE IS AS GUILTY AS HELL.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
    I had two reasons to suspect Kadabra. #1 was his lie. HOWEVER, I have noticed the person who accused him of lying, Slowpoke, also told a lie. Look at this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    I have no clue about who is what, except for hypno, I know a couple things about him. so I vote for Geodude because inactivity leads to less discussion and less ways for us to gather clues. also if he is a mafia and incactive he could be hiding clues.
    Key bits will be italicised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke
    I'm suspicious of people who voted against Geodude because he simply smells like a townie to me. Geodude was going to be killed just for inactivity and personally I'm against killing people for inactivity especially after they just posted a long speech.
    It's a total and complete contradiction! If I had to lynch Kadabra for being a liar, I would also have to lynch Slowpoke as well.

Now then, the second reason was because of this serial killer business. I thought it was a mask. Now that Kadabra has revealed himself as a Hunter, it explains perfectly why he said that. He'd have no reason to mention a serial killer otherwise. It makes perfect sense and I am willing to trust Kadabra for the time being.

From what I've gathered, Slowpoke could be a cop and did an investigation on Kadabra and it turned up guilty? Others have suggested he could be an insane cop or a paranoid cop. Slowpoke, I think you should investigate yourself. I know it's a "waste"...but it's not, is it? It saves us a HELL of a lot of trouble in the future once we find out your sanity. Please consider doing this. Doctor, please protect Slowpoke tonight. We need him.

Guys, please reconsider your votes on Kadabra. Come on Sandshrew, you seem like a smart guy. Just think about it. Logically, it doesn't add up. Kadabra could well be innocent and I don't want to make a terrible mistake.
    Alright, I will reconsider my vote...

If you can tell me who else I should put it towards. Right now we have a dilema of Kadabra V. Slowpoke which could be resolved. Or at least have more clues toward if we Lynch Kadabra...
    I've directed most of my focus toward this dilema so I don't know how else to use my vote. Voting against Squirtle seems like jumping on a bandwagon which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

If you could give me something to think about, I will gladly think harder on how I use my vote.

#1 On day one, Squirtle ignored this thread, choosing to post in the discussion thread instead. (SEE POSTS ON PAGE ONE AS PROOF) Why? Evidently Squirtle was trying to stay under the radar and not contribute. People not contributing because of work or school commitments is unfortunate, but he deliberately chose not to contribute. That's just ridiculous.

This is absolutely terrible reasoning and I loathe it. A mafia tactic? I don't know but god I hate people who do this.

Voting however Eevee tells him to? Obviously a scum trying to latch onto another player. And if Eevee's choice turned out to be innocent, Squirtle can just say "Oh, it's not me who chose it, it's Eevee" letting poor Eevee catch the heat.

Okay, Psy is making me curious. If he doesn't die tonight, I say we all vote against him to just see what he is.

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there.
    Vote hopping like crazy. I remember reading in a mafia guide that somebody who changes who they want to vote for repeatedly is often suspicious, and changes their vote because of orders from other mafia.

#5 What the hell has Squirtle actually contributed to this thread that is of any value at all? Kadabra is providing plenty of discussion and all Squirtle is doing is messing us about. Even if he isn't mafia, he is a HUGE liability.

I just think this is way too obvious. Perhaps he wants to get lynched?
    Or maybe he's just a newb to the game?
    IMO opinion its easier to ignore someone then survive a day to try and Lynch a real mafian member.

I just made a good post about that, Sandshrew.
    EDIT: I see you read it. How can somebody be too obvious? Too obviously what? Too obviously mafia? I don't think there is such thing as too mafia! If you're not scum, you shouldn't act scummy or things like this will happen. He has acted incredibly scummy.

The way I see it, we lynch Squirtle today. He is so obviously scum that it makes my mind explode that I did not see all of this before. Slowpoke makes his tests, and either apologises to Kadabra or we all lynch him to death.

I think this is the best plan.
    I have conducted two secret tests on this person so far and if you want I will reveal them. (and the tests are believeable because I conducted them both here during the daytime.)
    You can investigate people during the day time? And you performed more than one investigation in one day? Whoa. I thought cops could only perform one investigation and it was at night time. How is this possible?

I have conducted two secret tests on this person so far and if you want I will reveal them. (and the tests are believeable because I conducted them both here during the daytime.)
    You can investigate people during the day time? And you performed more than one investigation in one day? Whoa. I thought cops could only perform one investigation and it was at night time. How is this possible?
    I think he means some obscure in text clue which I wouldn't think can hold any ground. :rolleyes2

Yes he can be too obvious. Perhaps, he's trying to take the hit for Kadabra? He did post his move toward Clafairy right when Kadabra seemed like he was getting outnumbered.

Clefairy

It makes sense now. He's the day cop! Very useful role. The day cop basically does the same as the normal cop, just during the day he can investigate.

Think about it. There have been two day periods now. I get it.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Like I had mentioned earlier, the whole who votes against people that will save other people's lives thing goes into play here. I don't think Meowth sincerely thinks squirtle is guilty and is just bieng fishy.

I don't think #1 is a good reason at all.

Kadabra voted against me just because I thought he was a mafia dude...just like squirtle yet he uses this point against squirtle and only squirtle.

#3 see reason #1

#4 makes sense and I think vote-hopping is a reason to be suspiscious of someone.

#5 all of kadabra's discussion has been distracting and in defense of himself. He doesn't seem to be doing anything for the town except his inactivity vote which he only used to defend himself.

I find it interesting he didn't include one point against kadabra, like the smart people did, if you look at vulpix, he never once blindly chased a vote for one person.

I see a huge reluctancy to vote for kadabra to be lynched here. and Doctor please protect me because I think Meowth hasn't had his rabies shot.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    Yes he can be too obvious. Perhaps, he's trying to take the hit for Kadabra? He did post his move toward Clafairy right when Kadabra seemed like he was getting outnumbered.
    I edited my above post to deal with any concerns.

I don't know why one mafia would sacrifice themself for another, when it is pretty obvious we would lynch Kadabra tomorrow after Slowpoke's sanity being proven.

I think he knew Kadabra was innocent, and so on day two when we look at all the people who voted for innocent people, he could put his hand up and say "I didn't vote for him. Don't look at me."

Clefairy: Oh! Thank you!

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

EDIT: I see you read it. How can somebody be too obvious? Too obviously what? Too obviously mafia? I don't think there is such thing as too mafia! If you're not scum, you shouldn't act scummy or things like this will happen. He has acted incredibly scummy.

The way I see it, we lynch Squirtle today. He is so obviously scum that it makes my mind explode that I did not see all of this before. Slowpoke makes his tests, and either apologises to Kadabra or we all lynch him to death.

I think this is the best plan.
    they were psychological tests I conducted. They involved people backing up certain people and having people making expected reactions but with variabled twists to their reactions. Do you want me to reveal them? anybody?

TO MAKE IT CLEAR: they were just tests I did that any nonspecial role character could do, but I used info I gathered as a cop for the basis of these experiments. and the info I got from bieng a cop is obviously: that kadabra is a werewolf.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    I edited my above post to deal with any concerns.

I don't know why one mafia would sacrifice themself for another, when it is pretty obvious we would lynch Kadabra tomorrow after Slowpoke's sanity being proven.

I think he knew Kadabra was innocent, and so on day two when we look at all the people who voted for innocent people, he could put his hand up and say "I didn't vote for him. Don't look at me."

Clefairy: Oh! Thank you!
    Because at the time of his post, the Cop post was never made. Squirtle hasn't been here for pages.

I think Kadabra may have a useful Mafia role, so protecting him is very important so Squirtle tried to take the hit...
    Otherwise his post seems way too stupid whether he was Mafian OR a Citizen.