Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 515192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    ermm... why don't you provide reasons why kadabra is innocent. that seems much harder to prove. because it is more likely not true.
    I am not sure if Kadabra is innocent, but the argument against him is based on the ideas of someone roleclaiming to be a cop, when the role for identifying a werewolf is seer. Also, even if the whole cop/seer ting is an oversight, your sanity is still uncomfermed.
    Yes and kadabra's death not only is a good one in that he is most likely mafia, but it also can be used to confirm my sanity and not have wasted a night. do you really want the mafia to kill some innocent person tonight, and lose squirtle who could possibly be an innocent, heck, squirtle could even be the doctor or roleblocker for all we know. I personally don't want squirtle dead but at the same time I know there is no reason at all to think he is innocent but lack of evidence. but seriously just think about the outcomes of voting for one or the other. if you truly consider outcomes of what your vote can do than you should do that instead of whoever you think could possibly be innocent.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

ermm... why don't you provide reasons why kadabra is innocent. that seems much harder to prove. because it is more likely not true.
    ...your argument for Squirtle's innocence is that I haven't provided proof of Kadabra's? Grow up.

I wanted to believe you were a cop, Slowpoke, but you've just been juvenile. You've lied to us (proven by me). You've threatened me. You've insulted me. And now you're pulling this?

Guys, why the heck are you trusting this guy? He's a bully and a thug.

I said I wouldn't vote until the end of the day, or until I was leaving. I admit, freely, that I am going back on my word. I've been pushed too far. Someone needs to take a stand against you and my vote is doing that.

VOTE: SQUIRTLE.

@ Meowth- I can't prove Squirtle's innocence. But my point is look what Kadabra V. Slowpoke has done to us! No one is working together in the town. I think we have to solve it in order to be able to not waste more time in later rounds.

Thats why I say we have to solve this. I also say we have to kill Kadabra because I'm afraid to risk killing a cop. Even if there is doubt he's a cop, we can't kill our cop.

Next thing, we can't kill have a cop "investigate him" because as we can all see there is no way to tell if someone is a real cop.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
    ...your argument for Squirtle's innocence is that I haven't provided proof of Kadabra's? Grow up.

I wanted to believe you were a cop, Slowpoke, but you've just been juvenile. You've lied to us (proven by me). You've threatened me. You've insulted me. And now you're pulling this?

Guys, why the heck are you trusting this guy? He's a bully and a thug.

I said I wouldn't vote until the end of the day, or until I was leaving. I admit, freely, that I am going back on my word. I've been pushed too far. Someone needs to take a stand against you and my vote is doing that.

VOTE: SQUIRTLE.
    You want to know THE TRUTH WHY I AM POINTING FINGERS AND THREATENING PEOPLE!?

THE REASON IS IT WAS A TEST, and you FAILED MEOWTH. I KNOW YOU AND KADABRA ARE BOTH WEREWOLF. and if the town doesn't want to believe me they can all quickly die. IF YOU NOTICED THE ONLY PERSON I BULLYED IS YOU. BECUZ YOU ARE MAFIA SCUM

If anyone wants to kill one of the two out and defenseless werewolves than retract your vote for squirtle and kill kadabra. then it will be confirmed and I can confirm Meowth. and we can have all werewolves dead and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    @ Meowth- I can't prove Squirtle's innocence. But my point is look what Kadabra V. Slowpoke has done to us! No one is working together in the town. I think we have to solve it in order to be able to not waste more time in later rounds.

Thats why I say we have to solve this. I also say we have to kill Kadabra because I'm afraid to risk killing a cop. Even if there is doubt he's a cop, we can't kill our cop.

Next thing, we can't kill have a cop "investigate him" because as we can all see there is no way to tell if someone is a real cop.
    Sandshrew, killing Squirtle will solve all of it. Can't you see?
    IF SQUIRTLE GUILTY
    SQUIRTLE LYNCHED - Proves Slowpoke guilty.
    2 lynches, 2 days, 2 mafia dead.
    SQUIRTLE NOT LYNCHED - KADABRA INSTEAD - Proves Slowpoke guilty
    3 lynches, 3 days, 2 mafia and one innocent dead.
    SQUIRTLE INNOCENT
    SQUIRTLE LYNCHED - proves kadabra guilty
    2 lynches, 2 days, one mafia and one innocent dead.
    SQUIRTLE NOT LYNCHED - proves kadabra guilty
    1 lynch, 1 day, proves NOTHING about Squirtle because there could be more factions of mafia.
    Can't you see the logic of this? Squirtle is who we have to pick. He is the key to all of this. Slowpoke's reluctance to comment on him is absolutely crucial. If you want to resolve this, my friend, Squirtle is who you have to pick. Trust me.

You know what, after that last post by Slowpoke.

Vote: Slowpoke

There's now nothing left in me that thinks Slowpoke is telling the truth about being a cop. And if he's lying about that then he's obviously mafia.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Sandshrew, killing Squirtle will solve all of it. Can't you see?
    IF SQUIRTLE GUILTY
    SQUIRTLE LYNCHED - Proves Slowpoke guilty.
    2 lynches, 2 days, 2 mafia dead.
    SQUIRTLE NOT LYNCHED - KADABRA INSTEAD - Proves Slowpoke guilty
    3 lynches, 3 days, 2 mafia and one innocent dead.
    SQUIRTLE INNOCENT
    SQUIRTLE LYNCHED - proves kadabra guilty
    2 lynches, 2 days, one mafia and one innocent dead.
    SQUIRTLE NOT LYNCHED - proves kadabra guilty
    1 lynch, 1 day, proves NOTHING about Squirtle because there could be more factions of mafia.
    Can't you see the logic of this? Squirtle is who we have to pick. He is the key to all of this. Slowpoke's reluctance to comment on him is absolutely crucial. If you want to resolve this, my friend, Squirtle is who you have to pick. Trust me.
    comment on squirtle? same you pulled with geodude.

I have no frikkin idea if Geodude or Squirtle are innocent or guilty. but I know kadabra and you are both mafia.

so if people want kill a nuetral instead of a mafia. fine.

You want to know THE TRUTH WHY I AM POINTING FINGERS AND THREATENING PEOPLE!?
    Is it because A) You are crazy or B) You are mafia or C) Both? I'm going for C!
    THE REASON IS IT WAS A TEST, and you FAILED MEOWTH. I KNOW YOU AND KADABRA ARE BOTH WEREWOLF. and if the town doesn't want to believe me they can all quickly die. IF YOU NOTICED THE ONLY PERSON I BULLYED IS YOU. BECUZ YOU ARE MAFIA SCUM
    CAPS LOCK MAKES IT TRUE!!!

Oh, and you know I'm a werewolf, do you? Oh dear. See, we've only had one night investigation. So you can't know that both I and Kadabra are werewolves, can you?

You're not a cop at all and you just gave yourself away. You and Squirtle are mafia.
    If anyone wants to kill one of the two out and defenseless werewolves than retract your vote for squirtle and kill kadabra. then it will be confirmed and I can confirm Meowth. and we can have all werewolves dead and win.
    Let's all do what Captain Crazy says! Come on! I bet nothing bad could POSSIBLY come of it!

Meowth if we both think Slowpoke is Mafia, why not go against him?

Squirtle isn't causing severe unrest in the Citizen's thread, Slowpoke is.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

CAPTAIN CRAZY FOR THE WIN.

seriously consider what the werewolf would do if a cop pointed them out. exactly what both of you are doing it. than look at kadabra's and Meowths posts. exactly.

If we don't vote for Squirtle, Kadabra will be lynched, and this is what that lunatic Slowpoke wants. Right now we need to save Kadabra at all costs and personally, I think Squirtle is with Slowpoke. When we find Squirtle guilty, Slowpoke can go tomorrow. We must stop Slowpoke's agenda of Kadabra being lynched. Agreed?

Anybody who has voted for Kadabra based on what this madman Slowpoke has said, please reconsider.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

If we don't vote for Squirtle, Kadabra will be lynched, and this is what that lunatic Slowpoke wants.Right now we need to save Kadabra at all costs and personally, I think Squirtle is with Slowpoke. When we find Squirtle guilty, Slowpoke can go tomorrow. Agreed?

Anybody who has voted for Kadabra based on what this madman Slowpoke has said, please reconsider.
    what if squirtle is innocent?

and why do we need to save kadabra? because he is your partner in crime. I predicted from extremely early on if you look at my subtle hints and threats that meowth would come to kadabra's defence.and he's giving the bull insanity defense for me. If we kill kadabra and he is innocent you can very well just kill me, but killing squirtle, if he is innocent leaves you in the middle of nowhere.

Kadabra

Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    Beloved Princess - Pro-Town - If she dies, the next day will be her funeral and there won't be a lynch that day.
    Politician - Pro-Town - Can buy someone's vote each day.
    Roleblocker - Pro-Town - Blocks night activities of the targeted person,
    Miller - Pro-Town - Turns out Mafia on cop investigations, but isn't actually Mafia
    Bulletproof - Pro-Town - Can't be killed at night
    Hider - Pro-Town - Can hide behind people at night. If he's targeted by a mafia while hiding, he won't die. But if the person he's hiding behind is targeted, they'll both die.
    Reviver - Pro-Town - Can revive someone once during the game.
    Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Can choose someone to protect, if that person is attacked, the bodyguard will sacrifice himself to save that person.
    Elite Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Same as Bodyguard except the Elite Bodyguard manages to kill the Mafia before dying himself.
    Faith Healer - Pro-Town - 50% chance to protect someone. Can't protect themself.
    Commuter - Pro-Town - Can choose to be immune at night, but this ability can't be used two nights in a row.
    Naive Doctor - Pro-Town - Doctor without powers, the doctor himself won't know that he doesn't have any powers.
    Weak Doctor - Pro-Town - Functions as a regular doctor except he dies if he protects a mafia.
    Paranoid Doctor - Pro-Town - Protects and roleblocks target
    Insane Cop - Pro-Town - Always gets wrong result. Mafia will turn out innocent and innocents will turn out Mafia.
    Back up Cop - Pro-Town - If all cops die, the back up cop will continue the investigation for one night only.
    Back up Doctor - Pro-Town - If all docs die, the back up doc will continue protecting for one night only.
    Watcher - Pro-Town - Selects a target to watch, the watcher can then see if that person targets other people that night. Basically, they'll figure out if a person has a night activity.
    Gunsmith - Pro-Town - Can see if someone has a gun once every night. Both mafia and cops have guns
    Vengeful townie - Pro-Town - Can shoot and kill one person if he's lynched
    Mafia Roleblocker Pro-Mafia - Blocks night activities of the targeted person, will typically want to try figuring out who the doctor or cop is and block them.
    Mafia Hitman - Pro-Mafia - Can't be roleblocked
    Traitor - Pro-Mafia - knows who the mafia is and helps them, but is not a mafia
    Mafia Usurper - Pro-Mafia - Works as a mafia, but can only win the game if the godfather is killed.
    Survivor - Neutral - His goal is simply to survive the game, he doesn't care which side wins.
    Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched.
    Lyncher & Lynchee - Pro-Town & Neutral - The Lyncher is neutral, and his goal is to get the lynchee lynched. The lyncher knows who the lynchee is, but the lynchee himself doesn't know he's a lynchee.
    Lovers - Pro-Town & Pro-Mafia - The lovers will consist of one innocent and one mafia, if one of them die the other will commit suicide.
    I don't see hunter, thats bad for Kadabra.
    That's the role list for the last game of Mafia. It doesn't have anything to do with this game. The roles used in this game are all roles listed in the wiki link in the start of this thread as well as some roles Miriel & Del have created themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck View Post
    meowth.. you say that we shouldnt vote for kadabra.. even though we caught him on a lie and hes almost certain a mafia..

Would someone please specify the lie I have been caught in? :rolleyes2 I keep seeing this point being brought up, but nobody feels like backing it up.

As I see it now, this is just something Slowpoke has been saying over and over again until it was regarded as truth. :rolleyes2

Kadabra voted against me just because I thought he was a mafia dude...just like squirtle yet he uses this point against squirtle and only squirtle.
    Oh my god. You are driving me crazy. Why people even listen to you is beyond me.

I have a very good case against you, and I have repeated it more than once in this thread!

Ok, so you're a "cop" right. You said you investigated me this night, yet your accusations of me came BEFORE that. That's why I suspect you, and also because I know that I am innocent, and I have tried my best to prove that by revealing everything about my role.

The reason why I think you have the support you do is because certain people here don't dare go against you, because they think that's going to make them look suspicious. Grow some balls people, the citizens have to work together if we ever want to catch the mafia. This is not every man for himself.

So yeah, I wholeheartedly agree with Geodude's post. I encourage people to read that post. It's a very sane post.

Yeah, I know I said I was going to bed, but I couldn't get to sleep xD this is too exciting.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:51 PM.

seriously consider what the werewolf would do if a cop pointed them out. exactly what both of you are doing it. than look at kadabra's and Meowths posts. exactly.
    The "cop" couldn't point out two werewolves on day two, my pink friend.
    what if squirtle is innocent?
    I will admit I made a mistake, and vote for you anyway because you're making the game less fun.
    and why do we need to save kadabra?
    Because you want him dead and you're definitely a mafia.
    I predicted from extremely early on if you look at my subtle hints and threats that meowth would come to kadabra's defence.
    Yes people, read carefully.

S: Meowth do as I say or you're mafia.
    M: No.
    S: MAFIA!!! MAFIA! APSPKKSPKODPSOPDSKP!

Honestly guys, you can either get rid of this menace or be threatened and bullied into doing what he says. He has no logical reason for suspecting me other than I dared defend Kadabra. This is supposed to be fun. It is NOT fun to be bullied by a jerk.

If we don't vote for Squirtle, Kadabra will be lynched, and this is what that lunatic Slowpoke wants. Right now we need to save Kadabra at all costs and personally, I think Squirtle is with Slowpoke. When we find Squirtle guilty, Slowpoke can go tomorrow. We must stop Slowpoke's agenda of Kadabra being lynched. Agreed?

No, there is still plenty of time to go against Slowpoke. Squirtle's case is good, but faulty because Squirtle hasn't been able to give an explaination, Slowpoke has had a chance to and look what's happened to him he's gone backwards and more people suspected.