Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

Butterfree

It wasn't Psyduck Freeee! It was Hypno. Freeee. Because he is calling all of us Sick, Freee!

Freeeee!
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Snorlax

Sorry, there was a typo in my last post, I meant to say that I would change my vote if Geodude gave a good argument. Which I think he did, so I am going to

Unvote Geodude

Now I am unsure of who to vote for, so I'll wait a little while before I vote again.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:55 PM.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

10 more hours to go!

Hypno

Quote Originally Posted by geodude

Blah Blah blahblah blah blah balh balha blha balh blah blah blah!
    I can't stand to listen to all the BS defense! I find you guilty of boring me to death!

UNvote: whoever
    Vote: Butterfree
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:20 PM.

Togepi

Looks like I missed a bit :/
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:53 PM.

By golly gosh gee, why are you suspecting the Squirtle? Especially when this SQUIRTLE has a monocle? For heaven's sake. And I'm a he.

Anyway, Geodude gives a very valid point on to why we shouldn't vote for him, doesn't he? But why is he so desperate? Quite suspicious. Of course, it could be because everyone's been voting for him due to his inactivity. >_>

Anyway, Psyduck suspected me of being a mafia dude, so I'm going to vote for him.

VOTE: PSYDUCK

Eevee

I am pretty sure that Geodude isn't mafia. But then, who knows - can't trust anybody!

But, the argument against Psyduck does have some basis to it - he has just been pointing fingers, with no real discussion as to why; nor has he actually added anything to the thread as of yet.

Hmm... think I'll ponder this some more.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:34 PM.

Squirtle

Well, you ARE the one that gave everyone the idea that I'm guilty, Eevee. Maybe YOU should get lynched. >=/
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:41 PM.

Eevee

Well, like I said, you'd posted in the discussion thread and not the game thread, depite the game thread being open. Could be seen as trying to keep a low low profile.

But, since you've posted, I'm no longer suspicious. Well, I'm as suspicious of you as I am of everyone.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:34 PM.

Meh, okay. I guess that puts us on good terms.

Who are you leaning towards? I'll vote for your vote.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

Psyayay

why does everyone hate me now?

i made one joke about butterfree and suddenly everyone is all over me.. saying i point to many fingers.. while a few min after that you vote for psyduck yourselves.. and my account has been fixed.. besides im the back-up cop.. pretty suckie job seeing as itll take forever for the real cop to die..

and seemingly im jestering.. im the only one who actually posts on this thread more then once a day.. but if your all going to behave like that i dont care

as for geodude

Psyayay.. DUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
    By golly gosh gee, why are you suspecting the Squirtle? Especially when this SQUIRTLE has a monocle? For heaven's sake. And I'm a he.

Anyway, Geodude gives a very valid point on to why we shouldn't vote for him, doesn't he? But why is he so desperate? Quite suspicious. Of course, it could be because everyone's been voting for him due to his inactivity. >_>

Anyway, Psyduck suspected me of being a mafia dude, so I'm going to vote for him.

VOTE: PSYDUCK
    when did i do that?.. cant even remember it.. so it cant be a big suspision

*tail whips Squirtle*

now for a vote.. i suppose since geodude is back i should revote.. he tore me a big one though.. so i dont like him.. so even though he is now busted up from my confusion attack..

VOTE: GEODUDE (just so you know.. i wouldve changed it if you hadnt been such a tail)
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Kadabra

Here's something I noticed in the discussion thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    I don't take any of this too seriously, and I don't think anyone else should either. I don't think Del and I need to "defend" anything cause for serious, guys. This round is gonna last like a few days at most. It's just for fun. And like we've said, we're gonna give it a shot, see how it works out, try and have some fun.
    Take notice of the bolded out part. This round will only last a few days? How do you make a game with 22 players last only a few days? If people die rapidly, then surely the game will be over pretty quick, right? Which is why I think there might be some kind of serial killer in this game. So we should definitely be alert of that. If there is a serial killer in addition to mafia then two citizens will die each night. Sure, the doctor will have a higher chance of protecting someone, but it still means we have to be more clever during days. But I could be wrong, maybe Miriel has a pretty loose definition of the word "few". I guess we'll find out once the first night is over.

I still think we should go with someone unactive. Basically the only point Geodude made in his post is that he's smart. Which doesn't necessarily make him less suspicious, but at least he's active.

I think Psyduck is just a confused newbie. Not going to vote for him, smells like citizen to me.

Bulbasaur and Oddish are the only two that haven't posted in this thread. I'm still under the impression that unactive players aren't of much help, so I'll vote for one of these. Oddish is one of my favorite pokemons so...

Vote: Bulbasaur
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:46 PM.

Hey now, not everyone hates you! I just voted for you because you suspected me of being a Chinese Food Guy, and to a lesser extent, a mafia dude. :o

It doesn't really matter though. No one's actually voting for you besides myself. n_n;

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

no no the chinese food guy... it would be so much fun .. you get to bring food to one person a night.. and that person cant do anything because he is eating/hurling(depending on the person)..

think of the power

edit: i though bulbasaur and oddish did post in the beginning.. im sure of it.. wonder why they arent now..

edit:edit: also.. maybe something we should consider.. with all the team rocket background as evil and such.. wouldnt you put meowth as a mafia? .. this is not accusation.. just reasoning.. asking what you guys think?

btw who is cop? .. i want to know who has to get lynched for me to get the job

*licks Cubone statue again*
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Lynching Psyduck can't hurt us, because Psyduck isn't helping out at all. Lynching Psyduck can't hurt Psyduck if s/he is the jester, in fact it will help him/her. Lynching Psyduck will hurt the mafia is Psyduck is mafia. There is no reason to not lynch Psyduck. There are many reasons not to lynch me.
    He does make a somewhat valid point. Still, lynching a citizen, whether or not they are being helpful does hurt all the citizens overall, so I'm not quite convinced yet. As of right now, I don't think Psyduck is a mafia member, just a newbie. Considering what happened the last game of the mafia being the first to vote and jumping the bandwagon, I don't think they'd take the same route again. Mafia at this point are probably trying not to stand out, so I'd go for someone who's either still inactive or was inactive until recently after the votes started rolling in.

It could be that Geodude only posted that to save his own ass, but there's not enough evidence either way and I'll give it to him that he could be a more logical face if he's on the citizen side. I'll take a closer look at who has been active and get back to you.