Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

I just want to let you all know now that I'm away from home and the connection isn't stable, so I may or may not be active.

I still don't find anyone all that suspicious, so my vote will stay.

Kadabra

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix
    Kadabra, what is the role of a serial killer? I really wish there were one list assembled that we can look at to strategize from, instead of having all roles and any made up roles be possible.
    The Serial Killer can kill someone each night, he basically functions as a Mafia, except he's all on his own. I'm not sure if he'll appear guilty on cop investigations. Does he, Miriel? In case he doesn't, it might be hell figuring out who he is. It would make sense for a Serial Killer to try and stay low and not catch too much attention.

Now, I still have a feeling both Psyduck & Geodude are innocents. I see my suggestion of Bulbasaur, who still hasn't posted, caught on, so I'm going to change my vote now. No point in wasting my vote like that. This is pretty much a battle between Geodude and Psyduck. I don't think either of them are very suspicious, but I don't think Psyduck is lying. And since he revealed himself as a back up cop now, then the mafia will surely want to kill him in the night, right? Maybe Psyduck is someone to go after tomorrow. This day will be pretty random no matter what, so here we go.

Vote: Geodude

I also have a feeling that Vulpix is a citizen, there's just something about how he posts that gives off a citizen vibe. of course, I can be horribly wrong about this one. xD
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:46 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm suppose to fall for this?

How do we not know you saying your back up cop has been a ploy to reveal the real copy from the beginning?
    What does changing your vote to Meowth prove? That your nervous? And you think changing your vote to someone no one else has voted against is suppose to prove something?
    And what has butterfree even done? Say "Who did this to Cubone!"? Your just looking for someone to be a distraction!

In fact you changing your vote is even more suspicious! You don't vote because you think you know who is who, your voting to save your own skin!
    Even if you aren't mafia that makes you a bad cause for us townspeople, who are suppose to be willing to take a hit for the good of the town!

EDIT: And now you edit your vote right after I make my post how it is susipicious (you can all see that he had editted by looking at the "time edited thing" he just trying to fool you all. Lynch'm while you still get the chance I say.
    why do you keep insisting on this.. i could just as well make the argument that YOU are a mafia.. keeping us away from geodude and butterfree.. man you are annoying
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Hypno

Unvote: whats its face
    Vote: Psyduck
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:21 PM.

Psyduck

gawd.. i actually have to change my vote to avoid getting lynched.. and if i survive ill probably get shot by the mafia..

this game isnt as fun as it was in the beginning.. its way too much like politics now

Unvote: butterfree
    Vote: Geodude

*sigh*. All I can say is that you guys are making a really big mistake in lynching me.

Clefairy

Oh no! I almost missed voting, and I don't think it's Geodude!

It must be Butterfree! He's an instigator!

Vote: Butterfree
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:11 PM.

By joves! So many not voting! I believe our game may be shortened a tad!

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    *sigh*. All I can say is that you guys are making a really big mistake in lynching me.
    I'll take your word for it. I think I voted you based on inactivity anyway

...also Duckyduck seems pretty suspicious to me.

Unvote: Geodude
    Vote: Psyduck

Psyduck

well i guess im getting lynched now anyway(say bye bye back up cop)
    .. your loss i suppose.. this messing with accounts was getting to be a hassle anyway

so as an encore

Unvote: geodude

Watch Psyduck end up being, like, Jesus or something.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's a tie at the moment.

5 for Psyduck
    5 for Geodude

Some people better make some decisions, and quick. 20 minutes to go. I'm outta here though, Del Murder is gonna take care of the rest.

Edit: ok, Psyduck broke the tie himself.

5 Psyduck
    4 Geodude
    3 Butterfree

UNVOTE PSYDUCK
    VOTE BUTTERFREE

>_> My vote for Psyduck was a joke anyway. Butterfree is more suspicious.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Geodude is not as inactive as I thought and I think Psyduck is a jester... Also I have suspisions of buterfree not bieng a serial killer...but a mafia member because he/she seems to be cooperating with people(because he points fingers at people who go against certain people).

Unvote: Geodude

Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm suppose to fall for this?

How do we not know you saying your back up cop has been a ploy to reveal the real copy from the beginning?
    What does changing your vote to Meowth prove? That your nervous? And you think changing your vote to someone no one else has voted against is suppose to prove something?
    And what has butterfree even done? Say "Who did this to Cubone!"? Your just looking for someone to be a distraction!

In fact you changing your vote is even more suspicious! You don't vote because you think you know who is who, your voting to save your own skin!
    Even if you aren't mafia that makes you a bad cause for us townspeople, who are suppose to be willing to take a hit for the good of the town!

EDIT: And now you edit your vote right after I make my post how it is susipicious (you can all see that he had editted by looking at the "time edited thing" he just trying to fool you all. Lynch'm while you still get the chance I say.
    why do you keep insisting on this.. i could just as well make the argument that YOU are a mafia.. keeping us away from geodude and butterfree.. man you are annoying
    What makes me pointing fingers at you different?

The fact that my opinion is after carefully analyzing all of your posts... While you blame someone without any cause.