Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

Clefairy's just too innocent here.

VOTE: Clefairy

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there.

Squirtle's trying to add a third character in to the voting equation: to detract attention from one of his buddies?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
    Okay, Psy is making me curious. If he doesn't die tonight, I say we all vote against him to just see what he is.
    That settles it. I'm voting for Kadabra next round.

Glad no one died, eh? Well, you're the only one that mentioned no one dying! I think you're with the Mafia, so there.
    Extremely suspicious behaviour imho.

Actually, I just forgot to switch accounts. >.>

Edit: Who said it's illegal to change their minds?

OOC: Back from work for a while

I don't think Squirtle is too suspicious here. I was almost 100% sure that I was going to continue voting against Psyduck, but I changed my mind. Also remember there where 3 people in the voting last time, no one pointing fingers at people who entered someone new in the equation then...

With that said I do find Squirtles claims outragous, because he has no backing. So unless he could find a good reason I can't blame you guys for wanting to point fingers at him.

I need to go soon, so 'm going to have to take a bit of a chance and say

Vote:Psyduck

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
    Okay, Psy is making me curious. If he doesn't die tonight, I say we all vote against him to just see what he is.

hmm this is a good point......

UNVOTE: Kadabra
    VOTE: Squirtle

I think that Squirtle is pointing way too many fingers here

Togepi

Needs more Togepi input. I have no idea what's going on :/
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:53 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post

hmm this is a good point......

UNVOTE: Kadabra
    VOTE: Squirtle

I think that Squirtle is pointing way too many fingers here
    Do you seriously believe it is more likely that squirtle is a Mafia member than kadabra just because he is pointing too many fingers?

and I go by what I said that If kadabra is not a werewolf you guys may lynch me just for lying to you when I tell you right now:
    Kadabra is a werewolf.

and If Kadabra is a werewolf, doctor please protect me because I have reason to believe there is a 3rd Werewolf member and he will kill me tonight if Kadabra is lynched.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:21 PM.

Snorlax

OK, I'll be gone for a little while, so I'm going to vote now. seing as Squirtle was likely targeted by the mafia but was protected, it is safe to say that he is not pro mafia. Bulbasaur has never posted in the game thread yet, and the other nonvoters except for myself yesterday have only posted once or twice. Charmander has posted a few times, and is always following what other people have said, and it seems he is trying to lay low. Therefore, I am going to

Vote: Charmander

Once again, if someone can change my mind, I'll change my vote.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 06:56 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

wow.. im off the number one hit list for both townies and maffia.. Psyayay thats great news

does anyone else find meowths sudden change of heart a bit weird?

i still have a headache :sad:
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    OK, I'll be gone for a little while, so I'm going to vote now. seing as Squirtle was likely targeted by the mafia but was protected, it is safe to say that he is not pro mafia. Bulbasaur has never posted in the game thread yet, and the other nonvoters except for myself yesterday have only posted once or twice. Charmander has posted a few times, and is always following what other people have said, and it seems he is trying to lay low. Therefore, I am going to

Vote: Charmander

Once again, if someone can change my mind, I'll change my vote.
    Why was Squirtle likely targetted? What did I miss that made that obvious?

I don't think Charmander is scum. If he was I think he would have stayed with Kadabra in hopes of trying to get him killed quick so the day would be over and so he can act in the night...

But that doesn't mean I don't think Kadabra is scum, mainly because Kadabra answered Slowpoke with "I'm not scum I think you are!"

In my opinion I see that as not having a way to defend himself, and trying to change the focus. Unless I misread, in that case, please someone correct me, as I don't want to spread false info...

With that said Slowpoke, don't be selfish, the doctor should worry about trying to protect a cop. If you are correct, and Kadabra is scum, I don't see how taking one for the team could be that bad knowing you got rid of some scum...

Not to mention the Mafia would have very little reason to kill you if your guess on Kadabra is right, that would be a revenge shot and the Mafia would probably find it pointless.

Clefairy

Despite what you may believe, I'm benevolent here. I have no reason to try to defend myself, so kill me. I will say that it's your loss, though, dear.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Looks like a lot has developed since I've been gone. Let me see what I can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    The reason I didn't anwser your question when you asked are werewolf serial killers is I'm annoyed and feel like people aren't paying any attention to what I'm saying voting for. I clearly said earlier reasons for thinking Butterfree is mafia, and working with other people. Yet no one even thought about what I said and kept asking about whether werewolf were serial killers, to the point where I had to quote myself and make drama about people I think worked with butterfree to satisfy your short attention spans and redraw your attentions to Evidence which I think you Vulpix, are leaving out. You aren't considering the people whos votes counted towards butterfrees escape. obviously if the mafia where with butterfree after the votes turned against them, theyd either change their vote, or like kadabra did keep their vote in placr and seem inactive so that people won't question them....may I remind you kadabra didn't post all the way until he was accused and he reacted fairly fast, showing that he was active but decided not to change votes, or post on purpose. I may not be using textbook Mafia suspicions for reasons I feel people are Mafia and some of it are weird connections I am too slothful to gather evidence for. Seriously why am I not being given any credit for all my work to the town?
    You could have just answered the question instead of making drama, or you could have done both. It still seems a little strange to me that you seem to know everything right away, because I'm finding it hard to gather any definites. Geodude is citizen for sure, Kadabra is mafia for sure, Butterfree was suspicious for sure...? I'm not saying you're wrong, you could very well be right, but how are you so sure of everything 2nd day into the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra
    The idea of two factions is interesting indeed, but then why did no one get killed tonight? Do we have two doctors who both managed to protect the two victims?
    That's a good point, I was tired and didn't think of that. Now I don't know what to think about my theory of two factions. Ironically, this point also goes against you, Kadabra, and makes me rethink a lot of my post yesterday. If there isn't two factions, then I can assume that the people who voted for Butterfree are definitely not mafia, therefore Slowpoke would be off the hook. Since I'm not sure about my two factions theory, I'm not going to vote for Slowpoke, because I think he can bring some valuable new perspectives if he is in fact a citizen, and I'm not willing to risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew
    This is tough... right now, I think we should get Lynch Geodude. Last round I found no suspicion toward him... but everyone seems to put him in the middle of their theorys right now....

I also agree with Kadabra, that there is probably just one faction... otherwise there probably would've been at least one killing. If there are two then we got really lucky again

Anyway right now I'm thinking killing Geodude is the best way to go then we can test all of our other suspicions.
    Er... I think that's a bad way to go about things. That actually makes me a little suspicious of you. You want to lynch Geodude just to test? Geodude can definitely be a valuable citizen if he is in fact a citizen. Isn't that a little too risky?

Additionally, what would lynching Geodude prove, exactly? If he's a citizen, Slowpoke would be right when he said that Geodude proved his worth to the town arleady, even though I still don't know how he's so sure. Still, it wouldn't prove that Kadabra is a mafia member, but it would make him a little more suspicious. If Geodude is not a citizen, then Slowpoke would be wrong in supporting him so adamantly and that might be something to look at. Still, it wouldn't prove that Kadabra isn't a mafia member. Lynching Geodude really wouldn't prove anything at all, except whether Geodude is a citizen or a mafia and by then it might be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke
    I have so many reasons to believe Kadabra is a mafia, one more I'll just throw out there is that he is trying to hypnotize people that there aren't many Mafia and that Butterfree was just a serial killer.
    That is a good point, I've noticed that Kadabra has mentioned serial killers several times already. Why are you so adamant about there being a serial killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    vote: kadabra

I really like slowpoke's thesis
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigglypuff
    I'm not completely convinced about Slowpoke's innocence just yet. I wonder how this will turn out, but:

Vote goes to: Kadabra
    Do you two have any reasons for voting? I think everyone should state why they're voting one way or another, in their own words, or else it will just seem like they're jumping the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke
    Infact, right now if Kadabra dies and is a werewolf I would be the third werewolves absolute target and threat.
    How are you so sure there's three werewolves?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle

Squirtle... you're voting for someone because they seem innocent? And you still haven't addressed my concerns earlier in the thread at all. It's not illegal to change your mind but you could address suspicions toward you and provide reasons for your own suspicions. This is highly suspicious to me.

Okay, let me see if I can summarize what I have so far.

I'm not going to vote for Slowpoke anymore in case he does have valuable information that we don't have and it's too much of a risk in case he is a citizen. I would like some of my questions answered, though.

I am more suspicious of Kadabra now as this has progressed, because he keeps bringing up serial killers and because of his apparent contradictions.

I'm a little suspicious of Sandshrew because he was urging us to lynch Geodude simply as a test, which I think would have been a bad move at this point in the game.

Charmander and Jigglypuff seem to be just jumping the bandwagon, and that makes me suspicious of them too.
    Note: Charmander voted for Geodude last round and Jigglypuff didn't vote at all.

Squirtle's just voting and not providing any valid reasons.

At this point, I think I have enough information to go on where lynching an inactive would be counterproductive rather than helpful. My vote is going to be between Kadabra, Sandshrew, Charmander, Jigglypuff, and Squirtle.

I'd like to wait a little longer before voting to give you guys a chance to explain yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew
    This is tough... right now, I think we should get Lynch Geodude. Last round I found no suspicion toward him... but everyone seems to put him in the middle of their theorys right now....

I also agree with Kadabra, that there is probably just one faction... otherwise there probably would've been at least one killing. If there are two then we got really lucky again

Anyway right now I'm thinking killing Geodude is the best way to go then we can test all of our other suspicions.
    Er... I think that's a bad way to go about things. That actually makes me a little suspicious of you. You want to lynch Geodude just to test? Geodude can definitely be a valuable citizen if he is in fact a citizen. Isn't that a little too risky?

Additionally, what would lynching Geodude prove, exactly? If he's a citizen, Slowpoke would be right when he said that Geodude proved his worth to the town arleady, even though I still don't know how he's so sure. Still, it wouldn't prove that Kadabra is a mafia member, but it would make him a little more suspicious. If Geodude is not a citizen, then Slowpoke would be wrong in supporting him so adamantly and that might be something to look at. Still, it wouldn't prove that Kadabra isn't a mafia member. Lynching Geodude really wouldn't prove anything at all, except whether Geodude is a citizen or a mafia and by then it might be too late.
    I didn't even realize there was a theory which said "Geodude is a citizen for sure"

I thought we might want to lynch him because so many people have had theories against him. But if you continue reading I changed my mind and put my vote to Kadabra temporarily, because it seems he's lied about a few things which if your a Citizen you shouldn't have to lie at all, the only reason I made that though was because I may have to go at any time tonight and if I'm not here I want to have my opinion be heard in some way shape or form.

I'm still in indecision