Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718192021222327 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia - Official Game Thread (On hold)

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    The way slowpoke says he is so sure about kadabra being a werewolf makes me think he is the lyncher type person... so Im voting for him

unvote: Squirtle
    vote: Slowpoke
    You're DAMN STRAIGHT I'm the lyncher type. what does wanting to lynch Kadabra because I am 100% sure he is a Werewolf have to do with me bieng Mafia scum? You are not very smart and are voting without reason to believe someone is mafia, charmander.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:22 PM.

Eevee

The big thing that I'm questioning right now is how Kadabra can be so adamant that there are vampires. It's just as suspicious as Slowpoke being adamant that Kadabra is a mafia/werewolf - although, could be a cop.

Gah. A lot of thought going on here. Last minute vote from me, I think.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Kadabra

Everyone, read this:

Ok, you guys have left me no choice but to reveal my role, which isn't a big deal, my role is pretty much over now anyway. But I really would've preferred to keep it a secret because it gives the Mafia a higher chance to find a doctor or a cop. My role is Hunter.

A Hunter is a person who can investigate people at night and determine if that person is a serial killer or not. In this case, the serial killer is called Werewolf. That's why I planted some seeds in the beginning of the game that there might be a serial killer in this game, just so you, citizens, would be more aware. Here's my post on Day 1. This was before the serial killer died:

Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    I don't take any of this too seriously, and I don't think anyone else should either. I don't think Del and I need to "defend" anything cause for serious, guys. This round is gonna last like a few days at most. It's just for fun. And like we've said, we're gonna give it a shot, see how it works out, try and have some fun.
    Take notice of the bolded out part. This round will only last a few days? How do you make a game with 22 players last only a few days? If people die rapidly, then surely the game will be over pretty quick, right? Which is why I think there might be some kind of serial killer in this game. So we should definitely be alert of that. If there is a serial killer in addition to mafia then two citizens will die each night. Sure, the doctor will have a higher chance of protecting someone, but it still means we have to be more clever during days. But I could be wrong, maybe Miriel has a pretty loose definition of the word "few". I guess we'll find out once the first night is over.
    So that's why I focused on the word serial killer rather than another mafia faction... I see it has confused a few people and caused people to think I was a liar. Obviously my little plan of tipping you off backfired right into my face.

This is also the reason why nobody died tonight. The serial killer died, and the other mafia group attacked someone who got protected. There's only two factions in this game now that the serial killer died. Lucky for us.

Of course, this means my role is pretty much useless from now on, but at least it means I'm not a bad guy.

Now please believe me on this, Slowpoke IS a member of the Mafia, the REAL mafia, and there are not any other werewolves in this game. Don't let him manipulate you, don't go with the flow. He doesn't have any evidence, yet he claims in every direction he can think of.

That's why I've been acting a bit strange, because I actually have been hiding something, you guys were right about that. However, what I was hiding was harmless to the citizens.

Lynch Slowpoke today, investigate me tonight if that's what it takes for you to believe me.

edit: That's why I was adamant about the vampires, Eevee, because I know there's not any more werewolves... Maybe they're called something else than vampires though. Maybe just Mafia.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Do not believe him please, he has already lied at least 3 times already and is just making one big final lie to try and save himself.

I didn't want to say this this early, but I've made some mistakes the way I've tried to prove my points.

My theories come from the fact that I am a cop. I am simply a lucky cop that managed to investigate the right guy early and kadabra is unlucky scum. You can chose to not believe this, but all of my truth is out in the open know. Kadabra is a werewolf, not a hunter.

the only reason I didn't tell you this before is because I wanted to try and hide my cop identity.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:23 PM.

oh wait the lyncher isnt mafia now that I look... hmmmmmm well im not sure then

from the old thread...
    Lyncher & Lynchee - Pro-Town & Neutral - The Lyncher is neutral, and his goal is to get the lynchee lynched. The lyncher knows who the lynchee is, but the lynchee himself doesn't know he's a lynchee.

hmm so that wouldnt be mafia...

I really think Kadabra is the lynchee and slowpoke the lyncher

hypno seems to be the jester
    Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched

I believe psyduck and his backup cop claim
    Back up Cop - Pro-Town - If all cops die, the back up cop will continue the investigation for one night only.

diglett is really laying low... so he may be the survivor
    Survivor - Neutral - His goal is simply to survive the game, he doesn't care which side wins.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

from the old thread...
    Lyncher & Lynchee - Pro-Town & Neutral - The Lyncher is neutral, and his goal is to get the lynchee lynched. The lyncher knows who the lynchee is, but the lynchee himself doesn't know he's a lynchee.

Back up Cop - Pro-Town - If all cops die, the back up cop will continue the investigation for one night only.

Survivor - Neutral - His goal is simply to survive the game, he doesn't care which side wins.
    Oh sorry for calling you not smart but it's kinda true.
    You did make a horrible mistake.
    I find it interesting however that you still find me suspiscious of bieng Mafia. I think you are still suspiscious that I am a werewolf because you are voting to lynch me... x_x

I think kadabra is suspiscious of me bieng a "vampire" because it's his only hope of not bieng lynched.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post

from the old thread...

Oh sorry for calling you not smart but it's kinda true.
    You did make a horrible mistake.
    I find it interesting however that you still find me suspiscious of bieng Mafia. I think you are still suspiscious that I am a werewolf because you are voting to lynch me... x_x
    actually, I am thinking of who to lynch instead of you.
    I believe in my prediction for slowpoke and kadabra are lying to cover themselves from the other person

hmm i guess ill go back to squirtle...

unvote: slowpoke
    vote: squirtle

Kadabra

My theories come from the fact that I am a cop. I am simply a lucky cop that managed to investigate the right guy early and kadabra is unlucky scum. You can chose to not believe this, but all of my truth is out in the open know. Kadabra is a werewolf, not a hunter.
    Are you forgetting that you accused me before the first night, meaning you couldn't have investigated me at that point?

I'm sorry, but I'm not the liar here.
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-24-2008 at 08:49 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

i dont believe kadabra in saying there is only one wherewolf.. in a other version the mafia is replaced by wherewolves.. here wherewolves do exactly the same as mafia.. so i would say its either mafia or wherewolves.. and they chose wherewolves.. so there are more wherewolves out there..

i will choose this time to remind anyone that psyduck is no candictate for peking duck.. that is all

*tail whips the audiance*
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra View Post
    Are you forgetting that you accused me before the first night, meaning you couldn't have investigated me at that point?

he's got you there

Two people both claiming to be things? 0.o

Well... that would actually explain why he chose you. Because he had a suspicion beforehand.

This got very confusing in a hurry >.<

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

To Kadabra:

So I guess I was wrong about saying I was a lucky cop. It's not that I'm a lucky cop, it's that I'm a smart cop who investigated the person who made mistakes and revealed his mafianess by bieng so tied together with butterfree. You made a mistake to be so together with butterfree and lie so much. and on top of that a cop to investigate you. Seriously, I knew you were a Mafia before investigating you, and after investigating you. and it's driving me nuts that aren't dead yet, because you're standing right in front of me with lying like what? 20 times now? seriously, there is no way out for Kadabra except proving that I am a "vampire" and getting me lynched instead. I have no reason to kill him if I weren't a cop and knew he was a werewolf.

who else would go 100%sure and promise to be lynched if the other isn't what he says he is?
    -Only a cop is capable of that.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Psyduck

he's got you there
    of all the times to reveal that you are a cop.. that was not a good one .. prob did the opposite of what you wanted.. the townies dont believe you anymore now a (supposed) mafia member caught you on a lie.. that will do no good to your claim..

i see that im not the only newbie

*uses water gun to douse the angry pokemon.. however it turns out as a trickle*
    Last edited by qwertysaur; 11-11-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck View Post

he's got you there
    of all the times to reveal that you are a cop.. that was not a good one .. prob did the opposite of what you wanted.. the townies dont believe you anymore now a (supposed) mafia member caught you on a lie.. that will do no good to your claim..

i see that im not the only newbie

*uses water gun to douse the angry pokemon.. however it turns out as a trickle*
    The town doesn't believe me? well then, town, do me a favor and read the last couple posts in this thread please.

The town doesn't believe me? well then, town, do me a favor and read the last couple posts in this thread please.
    I think you are both lying... if that makes you feel any better