I think we should kill Meowth because I believe beyond a doubt he is a werewolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
A werewolf? wtf? Isn't that like, another word for a cult or a serial killer? Or is it who the mafia are? Well, it's obviously a bad role because of the red text so hurrah.

Anyway I have a lot of posts to catch up on so if you'll excuse me!
pretty suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
I don't think we should go for Butterfree. Butterfree is at least being active and posting. We need everyone to be active and posting, because posts are all we've got to work on.
He wanted to protect butterfree the entire time...and his vote aswell was in butterfree's favor. Now that Buterfree is a rival mafia faction, we have to kill all ties to him. and Meowth if you look through posts he's made in the thread is very suspicious for many reasons. Like he acts like he has more power or authority than other people and is not very afraid maybe because he has the power to kill people. I think we should remember everyone who voted against Geodude and count it against them. Because Geodude is who the Mafia would want to be killed. because Geodude is most likely not a mafia.