Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Night 1, General killing discussion

We are NOT killing Meowth for this last time. I got into a fight with Meowth, if he died it will be obvious I was involved.
    I don't understand why we should keep Vulpix alive, because he's the smartest person so far.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    We are NOT killing Meowth for this last time. I got into a fight with Meowth, if he died it will be obvious I was involved.
    I don't understand why we should keep Vulpix alive, because he's the smartest person so far.
    could you explain to me how Vulpix is a threat to us? If you want I can show you many ways that Meowth is a threat to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    could you explain to me how Vulpix is a threat to us? If you want I can show you many ways that Meowth is a threat to us.
    Vulpix is a threat because we can't sway his vote. He waits and doesn't get in on the finger pointing. We can't get him Lynched, or stop him from Lynching us. Meowth I manage is against us, but I managed to sway his opinion...

I know Meowth is a threat, but killing him will get me lynched.

Blog Entries

Forget about lynching and think of the possibility that there are werewolves, serial-killers, and cops and roleblockers and vigilantes possibly doing things at night. Meowth if he wants to can simply kill 1 of us tonight, and another one of us tomorrow if he gets lucky. If vulpix gets lucky...he might get one of us lynched...On top of that Meowth also gets a vote for lynching as does vulpix..and although you think you can sway Meowths vote he might have just already decided to change it because it doesn't matter to him but when a vote doesn't matter he'd be unswayable. Meowth is a much greater threat than Vulpix.

extra reason I think Meowth is a werewolf: he has claws... 0.0

Blog Entries

Anyways, something to discuss:

who do you think the doctor would protect?
    who do you think the roleblocker would block?

( if they are involved )

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm going to need a decision from you guys.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I don't know if Slowpoke is still on. If he is then we will continue discussing.
    If not... I guess then we agreed most on Psyduck so no one is on I guess we have to take Psyduck but if someone is on we shall use the rest of the time to discuss.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ok it will be psyduck unless you tell me otherwise. I'm still waiting on some other roles.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum