Thread: I love you guys so much. XD

Moogle I love you guys so much. XD

Hi, fill me in. Especially you, KC. I'm Jojee. I knew Levy was Kadabra, too obvious ^__^ I also haven't used a single smiley in the real thread yet, I'm proud!

Edit: Btw I was the tracker before. I wanted to track Geodude, you guys shoulda waited another night! ;-;
    Last edited by [M] Trevor - Gay Dad; 12-02-2007 at 09:14 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

[rubah]OMG OMG OMG OMFG. Paul look what you did! xD[/rubah]

Default Theory.

Okay, so for real now.

In the Mafia wiki, it says that Mafia are also known as werewolves and vampires.

Imagine this: There's both werewolves and vampires in this game. As a werewolf, you can't infect a vampire (which would be Slowpoke) but you can kill them.

Just a theory.

I think I was going for getting Slowpoke lynched on Day 2 if I survived anyway, I found Kadabra a lot more believable than him. Shall we see?

Haha excellent. Love you, Jojo. <3

We wanted to wait, but we couldn't really risk Slowpoke actually getting myself killed today so Psy would be the only one left. D: Ideally we would've converted someone who had already been cleared.

and yes, you're right,the immune ones has to be the other Mafia. Since my bite didn't work on Slowpoke, at least we know for sure he is a Mafia. Let's take him down?