Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Rumble

Darkness of the Unknown
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Crossover Project Elf Agent0042's Avatar

Kairi I - 0
    Darkness of the Unknown - 3

Turning the Key (The short but sweet theme played when turning the Keyblade to seal a Keyhole.)

vs.

A New Day is Dawning (Kingdom Hearts II) (The conclusionary song for Atlantica. Ariel found her prince and true love. Lyrics available at the same page as the page I posted with the "Sanctuary" lyrics.)

Major KH fan, huge fan of TV's Amazing Race and Rodney's Amazing FF Race fanfic!
    "Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her." - Fang

Nothing? No votes whatsoever? Don't like either tune? Or everybody just sleeping through the holiday weekend?

Major KH fan, huge fan of TV's Amazing Race and Rodney's Amazing FF Race fanfic!
    "Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her." - Fang

Oh I totally forgot to post! Heh I actually do hate both but if I had to I'd pick A New Day is Dawning

Turning the Key

Thanks guys. Next vote decides it. If no vote after 24 hours, then we go to tie-breaker.

Fine then. A New Day is Dawning goes on.

And next is...

Hikari, Kingdom Instrumental Version (Kingdom Hearts) (The version of the game's main theme that plays when Sora plunges the key into himself, freeing Kairi's heart.)

vs.

Roxas (Kingdom Hearts II) (The tender theme of the character from KHII. Plays at several points, though perhaps most notably when it's time for Roxas to be reabsorbed -- "You're lucky, Sora. Looks like my summer vacation is over.")

Hikari, Kingdom Instrumental Version
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Roxas We need more people to vote