Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Rumble

Hayner.....who I can imaging doing the Gatorade bit from Waterboy...
    Gaaaatorade....

H2O

err....I mean Hayner.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

Gaaaaatorade....
    lol, sorry, but I've got a question, if you're gonna do the other things (Best music etc.) will it be on this thread?

Crossover Project Elf Agent0042's Avatar

Sorry for the late update. Wasn't available this weekend to update it. Okay...
    Goofy - 0
    Hayner - 4

Not a huge turnout on this one. No love for Goofy. Hayner goes on to the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsze
    lol, sorry, but I've got a question, if you're gonna do the other things (Best music etc.) will it be on this thread?
    Oh yes, I think so. Can't see starting another thread when it can just be done in the same one, and I'm certainly not planning to do more than one at the same time. Oh, and in the future, if you've already voted, you can just edit the post with your vote to ask the question. I'll see it eventually when I update.

All right, next match-up

Sora (Kingdom Hearts I and II) (A hero of light who bears a mysterious weapon known as the Keyblade. Sora lead a peaceful existence on Destiny Islands with his friends Riku and Kairi, but longed to set sail for other worlds. When he gained control of the keyblade and his world was consumed by darkness, he was separated from his friends. Sora battled through many worlds, united with Donald and Goofy, and eventually overcame various trials to seal the door to Kingdom Hearts along with King Mickey. Later, he lost his memories in a place known as Castle Oblivion and had to have them chained back together by Namine. In the second game, Sora gains a new outfit and many new powers. He goes on a new journey, facing new threats. He also learns important truths about the events of the last game. In the end, Sora reunites once again with both Kairi and Riku, and together he and Riku battle the darkness. He opens the door to light, as promised, and returns to Destiny Islands. But a new message from King Mickey indicates that perhaps a hero's work is never done...)

vs.

Axel (Kingdom Hearts II) (Organization XIII's number VIII. According to his Journal profile, "He has proven to be an odd duck of sorts within the Organization." Axel is fond of introducing himself or saying things and then asking if the person he's talking to has "got it memorized." Axel fights with two uniquely shaped rings of fire. He formed a unique bond with Roxas and wanted desperately to have him back. He also kidnapped Kairi. He warned Sora that what was happening was "a setup by Organization XIII." In the end, he fought on Sora's side, going out in a blaze of glory. "I wanted to see Roxas. He...was the only one I liked... He made me feel...like I had a heart.")

So far the battles have been somewhat one-sided. Will this be the battle that breaks the trend? Will our vaunted hero-of-light go out in the first round, or will it be Axel that takes the fall? Cast your votes!

Reminder --- putting the name of your vote in bold will help me count your vote.

Major KH fan, huge fan of TV's Amazing Race and Rodney's Amazing FF Race fanfic!
    "Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her." - Fang

Axel = win

Like I said, Axel should be disqualifid for being so awesome....so, I VOTE AXEL FOR PRESIDENT OF THE EU, UN, YO MOMA AND THAT HOBO OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!!

Banned

Sora > Axel, whether anybody admits it or not.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Sora!!!!

Hehe, the ones among you that remember the argument tourney should know, for who I'm going to vote for

AAAAAAAXEL

A war is easy to win, if your enemy doesn't know that he fights

Sora just because the other guy is a huge threat to Demyx.

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Sora just because the other guy is a huge threat to Demyx.
    Actually, DemyxVAxel should have it's own thread...

Actually, please remember to try to confine such stuff to when you're casting your vote.

Anyways, looks like we finally had something of a battle...

Sora - 3
    Axel - 3

Looks like with the appointed time up, we have a tie.

Well, in the past on other rumbles I've done, I've done this in various ways. In latter rounds, I have a special way of breaking the tie. But, for the first round, I'd like to give you all a chance to chip in and see what method you'd all prefer for breaking a tie. Whatever you choose is what we'll go with in the future. So I see three choices...

1. I can toss a coin. This is what I was gonna do originally, before realizing I should offer a choice. You guys would have to trust that I'm being honest about the results of the coin-toss. Though I can't see any reason why I'd lie about it...
    2. My vote breaks the tie.
    3. Sudden Death. The next vote cast (by somebody who didn't vote in the battle before!) is the deciding one.

Major KH fan, huge fan of TV's Amazing Race and Rodney's Amazing FF Race fanfic!
    "Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her." - Fang

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Sudden Death

That's one for Sudden Death. Also, for those suggesting that, which would you prefer if there's still no additional votes after 24 hours? My vote, or coin toss?

I like the sudden death