Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Rumble

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jammi567 View Post
    You missed out Demyx

I'm going for the pretty person in the white dress.
    why riku?
    I pick namine

My vote goes for Namine, too!

Which FF Character Are You?

A war is easy to win, if your enemy doesn't know that he fights

Namine-ne!

Crossover Project Elf Agent0042's Avatar

I'm gonna go ahead and update this! Not a bad turnout for the very first battle of the Rumble! Let's get the results then:

Namine - 7
    Riku - 0

Wow. Just one more and it would have been a total blowout and I could have ended it early. As it easy, Riku doesn't get even a single vote. Very interesting, I thought he had a bigger fanbase. I would voted for him, but I make the battles, so I don't get a vote. In any case, it's Namine on to the next round.

Oh and:

You missed out Demyx
    Demyx, Luxord, Xigbar, etc... as I already indicated, for this edition I'm only including the most major characters (mostly original characters.) And that meant leaving out most of the Organization members. Xemnas and Axel are obviously included because they both play such a key role in the plot. The only other I included was Xaldin because he plays such a major role in the Beauty and the Beast plot. Oh, and his acting generally lame and weird, I didn't think Demyx had much of a fanbase.

All right, on to the next battle:

Mickey Mouse (Kingdom Hearts I and II) (The King of Disney Castle and another hero of light wielding a keyblade. Mickey Mouse is the iconic character of Disney and in the first game, leaves instructions behind for his faithful servants Donald and Goofy before setting off a journey to investigate why the stars are blinking out. You eventually reunite with him, but not until the very end of the game. "Let's close this door for good!" In the second game, Mickey plays a much more active role. You first meet up with him in Twilight Town when Sora, Donald and Goofy reawaken and he instructs you to go on another journey, tutored by Yen Sid, who he once studied under. Mickey also appears in certain boss battles if you fall to help you. Later, he reappears in Hollow Bastion and gives you some important information, revealing the truth about the events of the last game. He also gives you a cool new Form for Sora's clothing. In the end, you once again reunite with Mickey, who has been working together with Ansem and also been keeping a secret for Riku. In the end, Mickey is finally able to return to his castle, though a hero's work is never truly complete...)

vs.

Ansem (Kingdom Hearts II) (The real Ansem was betrayed by his followers and, such, disguised himself as DiZ "Darkness in Zero" in the hopes of getting revenge. He works to restore Sora so that he has someone that can "move about the realm of light and destroy Organization XIII." Ansem was a powerful and wise leader to his people and looked after a community known as Radiant Garden. But his happy town fell to the darkness. Eventually, Ansem reunites with his friend, Mickey Mouse, who he had once met. Mickey tells him that he can't help him with revenge. In the end, Ansem accepts his fate and is finished off by his own malfunctioning device to capture the hearts of Kingdom Hearts as data.)

Same rules as before. Oh, and I am asking as a favor in the future that you bold the name of the choice that you're selecting, which will help me count votes. This is not required, but would definitely be appreciated.

Major KH fan, huge fan of TV's Amazing Race and Rodney's Amazing FF Race fanfic!
    "Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her." - Fang

You'd be supprised how many video views Demyx gets on Youtube.

And i'm voting for Ansem. Can't beat Chrisopher Lee voicing the guy.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Ansem....."DARKNESS!!!"

Just remember, in case anyone isn't clear, you're voting either for Mickey or the real Ansem, Ansem the Wise. Not the fake Ansem / Xehanort.

Major KH fan, huge fan of TV's Amazing Race and Rodney's Amazing FF Race fanfic!
    "Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her." - Fang

Ansem for President!

A war is easy to win, if your enemy doesn't know that he fights

Ansem

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

Ansem

Xaldin made it in because he was important in Beauty and the Beast right? Isn't Luxord important in Port Royal? Not trying to make problems just being curious.

You'd be supprised how many video views Demyx gets on Youtube.
    Do people think he's hot or something?

Xaldin made it in because he was important in Beauty and the Beast right? Isn't Luxord important in Port Royal? Not trying to make problems just being curious.
    That's a fair point. All right, you guys have convinced me. Due to popular demand, Xaldin is out and Demyx is in. I can still do it since he hasn't been battled yet.

Anyway, this battle's still open, so please, if anyone else wants to vote, please do! Looks like we're at five for Ansem right now, so things may be going the way of the last battle. 8-0 is a blowout and ends the battle automatically if I spot it.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Even though he will probably lose, King Mickey

I think we can end this one, then:

Ansem - 5
    King Mickey - 1

Pretty one-sided, King Mickey gets just one voted. So it's Ansem the Wise on to the second round.

I think we've got everything sorted out now, so from this point, you'll generally be only hearing from in this thread when I update the results, unless something else important pops up.

Okay, next battle...

Goofy (Kingdom Hearts I and II) (One of two knights of King Mickey assigned to support the keybearer, Sora. He fights valiantly, but actually, would prefer to avoid fighting. His shield techniques often focus on defensive maneuvers. Unlike his companions Sora and Donald, he cannot use magic. Goofy is an erstwhile companion and only reluctantly joins Donald when Riku gains control of the keyblade. He later says that he's not going to betray Sora. In the second game, he once again joins in the action, and everyone has a sad moment when it's believed that he's dead; though it turns out he's okay.)

vs.

Hayner (Kingdom Hearts II) (One of three companions to Roxas in Twilight Town. Well... actually, Roxas was never a part of their group. He's inserted into their grouping in the fake data Twilight Town by Diz/Ansem. As part of his group, Hayner is something of the troublemaker. He likes to live life intensely. He participates in the Struggle tournament and often butts heads with Seifer. But that's not to say Hayner doesn't have a heart. He's a good friend and even sees Sora off, apologizing for his earlier behavior when he's a bit cold towards Sora.)

Hayner! Hopefully this match isn't one-sided

Go Hayner go!!

Difficult, difficult. Two charactes that i really don' care about. However, i'll have to go with Hayner, as i like rebals.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For