Thread: Step down.

Default Step down.

Slowpoke right now you appear to be right on the edge of disaster. You've made the big mistake of revealing you know there are 3 ppl for each mob, its been overlooked so far, but this could kill you.

I suggested roles in the beginning. Up till now you've been a Finger Pointer this round.

I suggest you step down to a Conservative/Follower until the round is over.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes but that would get the doctor to not protect me and the werewolves would kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Yes but that would get the doctor to not protect me and the werewolves would kill me.
    And what makes you so sure about that?

Why would you stick your head out if you KNEW it required the doctor to protect you, something that has a 5% chance of happening, and why didn't you post any of your ideas?!?

Your not being a team player this round and it can end up killing us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandshrew View Post
    And what makes you so sure about that?

Why would you stick your head out if you KNEW it required the doctor to protect you, something that has a 5% chance of happening, and why didn't you post any of your ideas?!?

Your not being a team player this round and it can end up killing us.
    We agreed to get Kadabra killed during the daytime, but that isn't possible without bieng killed at night, unless the doctor protected me.

I'm sorry but I should have posted that I knew I was going to be killed if the doctor didn't help me.

Thats not true at all.
    If we get Kadabra killed during the day there is still a high chance the other mob will try and kill someone else...

Unless you post that you think you know who the others in the mob are. So you can avoid any trouble by making yourself look like someone who only has part of the solution.

Blog Entries

DID YOU NOT READ THE THREAD I STARTED!? WTF

I did, and making that move would be like showing your hand before even the flop in Texas' hold'um Poker.

Blog Entries

I did, and making that move would be like showing your hand before even the flop in Texas' hold'um Poker.
    well I don't want either of us three to die because the fact that I'm in the Mafia would pretty much put all credibility of any of my theories bieng put to waste and end up having all other werewolves get away. seriously I doubt you guys would kill the werewolves that are left without me. and I fear I will be gone if I don't get the doctor to protect me.

well I don't want either of us three to die because the fact that I'm in the Mafia would pretty much put all credibility of any of my theories bieng put to waste and end up having all other werewolves get away. seriously I doubt you guys would kill the werewolves that are left without me. and I fear I will be gone if I don't get the doctor to protect me.
    Alright, thats it.

Are you taking away my and Ditto's dependability?
    I tried to emphasize from the very beginning we are a team. We are all equally as valuable, and you haven't acted like it. Perhaps if you've trusted me and asked for some opinions here before posting we wouldn't be in this mess!

Blog Entries

It's inevitable. We're trying to kill Kadabra. Kadabra is a werewolf and his partner will kill me for it. so ok, how do I get the doctor to protect my life. You tell me.

It's inevitable. We're trying to kill Kadabra. Kadabra is a werewolf and his partner will kill me for it. so ok, how do I get the doctor to protect my life. You tell me.
    Your being stupid there are no revenge shots in this game. You should be more worried about the town thats about to lynch you.

Blog Entries

Your being stupid there are no revenge shots in this game. You should be more worried about the town thats about to lynch you.
    Shall I throw out the cop story?

Blog Entries

Right now it's 4-2 and I predicted 4-3.