Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Eizon - Ready to start

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default World of Eizon - Ready to start

I was going to post this up when I finished the rules, but they're going to take a bit more time. This is the overview and official sign-up, so please put your name in if you're interested. I need to know how many people are interested in playing so that I can divide up the land mass properly and all that jazz.

First off, here's the map we're going to be using:

Special thanks to Selena_Akariko who made this particular map region for me. She will be rewarded an extra 1 million gil with which to construct her nation (more on that later).

This map is but one region within the lands of Eizon. This region is known as Annifontia, and all nations within this map will be considered Annifontian nations. Region and climate-wise, it's located approximately where Europe is in our world, as we're preparing to distribute the territory I'll get more in-depth as to the natural resources in the area and the general temperature. But look it over and get an idea of where you'd like your nation to be.

If you are not interested in the areas this map offers, sign up and contact me via PM. There are other regions open that have yet to be "discovered," and if there are enough players interested in the game I will be running some countries secretly through PMs as I prepare to introduce new regions.

New players will be given 5 million gil to start their country. This sounds like a lot, it isn't, trust me. Those competing in my Grand Tournament can bring in whatever money they have, but the total starting gil for any player cannot exceed 10 million gil.

This game is two parts. The first part is country building/management, the other is roleplay. When signing up, designate which you want to be involved in. The country building involves overseeing the development of part of a country or the whole country (signing up as a ruler). The roleplay aspect involves holding in-character conversations with other rules for diplomatic reasons and commanding military forces during armed conflict. Those who are signing up for the roleplay aspect will be required to build a character. Those interested only in the roleplay aspect must either, with the consent of an approved country ruler, swear allegiance to a country (taking on the posi<b></b>tion of a powerful noble or politician at the ruling player's perogative) or become a wandering free agent. Due to the nature of the game free agents will more or less act as mercenaries, and will be assigned less money and the ability to build their own following and armies. You can take part in both aspects if you want, players are encouraged to do so.

So, this is the sign-ups right now. If you are interested, post saying you are and post which aspect or aspects of the game you wish to take part in. If I get enough people, I will get BoB to make us a nice little subforum and I'll post up the basic rules and we can get started.

I'm opening this up for a week, any questions about the rules at large can be directed at myself, I'm working on them and they'll be ready when we start the game.

All right, registration opens now.

Attachment is the current land division.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

I'm up for it. Same nation as last time if that's possible. so I'll take a desert if I can. I'd like to be in country building, but act as king of the country maybe?

Registering Khardon, the ruler of the Communist state of Vendelar. Interested in roleplay and country-building aspects. Preferably somewhere up in the Frozen North type area.

What else do you need?

i wanna be a leader. ive never done this before, and dont know what tournament you are talking about, so im a total n00b. XD im sorry. if you think im too n00bish to rule a country, then ill rp
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just to clarify, if you're in charge of a country and taking part in the roleplay aspect, you are essentially the king of the country and the roleplay is interacting with other kings and diplomats. You can do both, I made that clearer in the initial post.

As far as tournament based funds, check here. I'll amend my post to make note of that.

Blog Entries

kk, I cba to read an entire post so I skimmed.

Can I be a wandering free agent who only does the roleplaying stuff? =D

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I would like to do both the country building and roleplaying please. Iff possible could I be on one of the islands where England is on the real world.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i want to be the netherlands.. i shall make them the greatest of all the lands MUHAHAHAH *evil*

netherlands is the country on the other side of the english canal

I'll take part in both as well. Also I would prefer one of the Islands if possible.

Blog Entries

The World of Eizon shall be known from now on as 'Europe'.

there was a picture here

Blog Entries

lolz it was pretty obvious

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    lolz it was pretty obvious
    I would hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    Region and climate-wise, it's located approximately where Europe is in our world

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Mr. MILF and I want to make a country together, is that allowed?

Oh, and we claim the hot volcano land. ;D
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rye; 12-03-2007 at 08:07 PM.

Blog Entries

i would like this piece for me kingdom