Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After All That Trouble (Or My PS3 Has As Bad As Much Memory Problems As I Do)

Okay, Roto. I have the update. I have the pictures. Sorry for the blurry images, but I had to take them quickly while the controller was still... Wait... It did? But you said it didn't have the parts.

But what is it doing here?

And here?

Oh, my God. Here too?

Well. What have you to say? Especially since I got water on my desk due to the fact you needed pictures as proof.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Let me be the first to congratulate you, Ceej. You are worthy of much gloating and you have every right to shove this down their throats.

That's not very convincing.

Yeah? Well, what are you gonna do? You wouldn't believe it if you were holding it while it rumbled.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Ceej View Post
    First of all, you don't have a later software than what I'm getting. I'm getting the latest. The best you have is the same.
    I recall you saying you were getting the 2.0 update in the mail. They actually came out with 2.01 a week or two later.

And I'm with Roto to be honest; three blurry pictures that don't show anything but some water moving aren't convincing. If you could take some video of your controller moving then I'd believe it. In fact, the fact that the controller stayed in the same spot has me even more skeptical. Anyone who ever let their Dual Shock 2 sit on a hard surface while vibrating would know the things can move half way across the room in a few seconds.

I suppose the question I should be asking right now though is where do you live, and just as importantly, what does the top of your controller say? If it says Sixaxis then it isn't going to rumble. If it says Dualshock, then congratulations, your PS3 actually came with a controller that can rumble. As far as I know though, only Japanese PS3's are packed with them right now. Something this article confirms: IGN: Testing The DualShock 3

I'm going to believe those photos are real, simply because I don't want to think that someone went to the trouble of fabricating evidence to win an internet argument.

Although really, a video probably would have been a better way to go.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
    I'm going to believe those photos are real, simply because I don't want to think that someone went to the trouble of fabricating evidence to win an internet argument.

Although really, a video probably would have been a better way to go.
    Trust me you don't know the Ceej.

I already told everyone half a million times that I'm on dialup. So, even if I did replace my camcorder since I was robbed in 2004, it would still be impossible to give you a video. However, if you wish to mail me a camcorder, have me record it, and mail it back, I'd be more than willing to do this. Then, you could post it for me. But, you probably aren't willing to do this for the obvious reason and for the reason that it would prove you wrong and you can't have that. The controller is SIXAXIS and it rumbles. Deal with it.

EDIT: I read your article, which seems to make what I'm saying invalid, but the controller says, "SIXAXIS" on it and it does vibrate. While, this may seem weird, I'm sure there is a logical explanation for it. However, I can't be bothered to find it. All I care is that my controller vibrates.
    Last edited by The Ceej; 12-10-2007 at 12:08 AM.

Unless your controller says Dualshock 3 and you imported it from Japan/brought it from the future, there's no reason to believe you.

Yeah. Well, I'm done with you, Roto. Your refusal to believe me doesn't change what is, so I no longer care what you believe. This isn't the first time you've attempted to purposely piss me off and I don't have to argue with you.

Alright, fine.

You're still lying, though. Not just to me, but to everyone here.