Thread: Oldschool Siggies

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Default Oldschool Siggies

Back in the day (way way back) I had some fun sigs.
    I've never attempted the nice photoshopped(generic for the many picture splicing and layering tools out there, I know some ppl hate photoslop) that the rest of you produce, mainly b/c I don't think I could pull it off. So I have my own goofy versions of siggies.

yeah, i was obsessed with mspaint for a long time, all of these sigs are originally bmp or a series of individual bmp

Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    I know some ppl hate photoslop)
    You do realise it, along with Illustrator, are the most used design programs in a whole heap of industries? And there is a very good reason for it -- you can do a lot more with Photoshop than create most of the crappy signatures you see around forums.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    You do realise it, along with Illustrator, are the most used design programs in a whole heap of industries? And there is a very good reason for it -- you can do a lot more with Photoshop than create most of the crappy signatures you see around forums.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I have photoshop and use it literally every day(for school, work, and my own photography). All I was doing was acknowledging that not everyone uses photoshop to make their sigs, and some people(again, that doesn't include myself) really don't like photoshop for a variety of reasons. Also that though I use photoshop for other things, I've never used it to make sigs before. I -like- the cheapy gif/bmp sigs.

Blog Entries

Your first one is brilliant! I laughed so bad when I saw it! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I have photoshop and use it literally every day(for school, work, and my own photography). All I was doing was acknowledging that not everyone uses photoshop to make their sigs, and some people(again, that doesn't include myself) really don't like photoshop for a variety of reasons. Also that though I use photoshop for other things, I've never used it to make sigs before. I -like- the cheapy gif/bmp sigs.
    My mistake that, I must have misunderstood. But yeah, it's used so much in a few industries.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."