Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Player Contribution Thread

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Phoenix was already submitted, and I'm saying the exact same thing. It's not an original creation, it already exists in this world, it doesn't count.

5,000 for the rest of them though.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lolz phoenix doesnt really excist but okay

Fluomantis - The fluomantis is a scorpion of twice the regular size. It is considered to be a good training enemy for young soldiers. Its sharp tail contains one of the deadliest poisons in the world. At twilight, the Fluomantis gives off a Fluorescent light that scares off possible hunters, but makes it easy to find for soldiers. The poison, when carefully contained, is a valuable potion ingredient(ether).

Shifting sand - A creature that has the ability to stir loose sand around, creating an artificial, but small, sandstorm. no real indentification of its physical build have been confirmed due to fighting conditions and poor sight. Leaves minor traces of red powder in the sand.

Jelly Blob - This unusual name was made up by the first person to see the creature, a 7 year old child. The Jelly Blob is a magically animated lifeform that has managed to excist without a the magical energy of a nercromonger due to an unknown process that occurs deep within its body. the color of this creature is based on the amount of magic left in them.

Mytador - a Mytador is a mole-like creature that lives deep underground. First found when the dwarven population dug a tunnel 3 miles beneath the earth. considered to be a bad omen among dwarves, for they take it as a sign that they dug too deep. A Mytador has a prominent snout and six legs, with razor sharp claws, with which they can dig through the hardest rock(if given enough time). Their nales are used to make the strongest armor in the dwarven kingdom

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

By "in this world" I mean there are already Phoenix in Eizon. And approved.

i didnt see. 5000 each or 5000 total?
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Each.

Blog Entries

its prob the only way to make money before the big thing starts.. but with that 10.000.000 thing looming.. i just cant make enough money

and no one wants to be my general :sad:

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Festrina

An enormous plant that consists of a main body with 10-20 vines. The main body is shaped like a gigantic rose blossom. Normally, an adult Festrina's vines are between 1-2 feet thick and range from 50-200 feet in length. Festrinae are omnivorous and use their vines to snare their prey then bring it to the main body for consumption. Only dwelling in deep forests, they are rarely seen until they have you in their grip. At night, if the main body is subjected to moonlight, they secrete a liquid from their vines called Moonglaze.

Moonglaze

A viscous, turquoise liquid that is secreted from the vines of a Festrina plant. Extremely poisonous to all species besides Mithra. If contact is made with the skin, a burning rash immediately forms and spreads at the rate of 1 inch of skin per hour for a Hume. The speed the rash spreads will change depending on the race that comes in contact with it, slower for thick-skinned species, faster for fragile species. If untreated within 1 day, the victim becomes paralyzed and will die 1 day after that. The effect is not contagious except by touching the liquid itself. If contacted by a Mithra, the affected area will simply itch for 1 hour. Moonglaze is extremely useful in curing paralysis when diluted through alchemy.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Entity of HATE
    A type of strong elemental that absorbs all attacks and grows stronger from them. The only way to kill them is with kindness. They excrete HATE fire which causes berserk status and extreme HATE to all that comes into contact with them. Very rarely are they seen, but they are feared as 10 can destroy an entire city in an hour.

Blog Entries

Cetra flowers - The Cetra flowers are pure white flowers that sparkle with a glow when covered in morning dew. These flowers only grow in the Cetra royal keep's garden. Said to be a variation of ordinary flowers magic'd together by a Arch-mage millenia ago.

Abegus Flammeus - an ancient flower only found in the Empire. The Abegus Flammeus, also called the "flaming flower", spontanously erupts in fire at the end of its life. The flower stores the energy of the sunlight over many decades before it can release enough energy to do so. It is thought to be good luck when seeing such a beautiful flower go up in flames.

White mabel tree - The white mable tree only grows in the Cetra royal keep's gardens and is the symbol on the Cetra flag. Although unknown to most people its bark is actually white, instead of the brown on the Empire's flag. Its carries a round fruit the size of a peach, white in color when ripe and tastes like a combination of strawberries and banana's. This fruit is only given to royal guests in case of celebration, due to its rarity.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I like my horrors...

Wayward Minion - A pre-animated corpse that has managed to slip from the influence from its master (Usually kills off the host once breaking free), these corpses usually emerges commonly in-cases of newly training in the art of necromancy. It’s a slowly moving creature and has sustained life from consuming anything living that has managed to come within its range of site.

Saint Incubus - Nocturnal Bat-like viles that randomly dive on creatures that manage to lurk below its scent deep within caverns.
    Opening its own wings beholds small fragments of light elemental crystal shavings and tiny shards that the Incubus recovers from deep crevasses’ of destruction left by once-cast magical spells. Sometimes blinding victims with the violent flashes it then begins to slowly sap away life-force from the prey.
    A rare site in general, a rarer site is seeing an Incubus unintentionally conjure random levels of the magic: Holy.
    It’s longevity is not especially hearty and will only ever live in packs of 2 maximum.
    Last edited by Markus. D; 12-10-2007 at 11:53 PM.

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

All approved.

Darth Choco- a single black chocobo villain that roams the land and attacks lonely, unattentative travelers. DC is the reason people dont travel at night. It attacks using its Dark Force attack, which is just like FFT's Choco ball, but it turns the victim into licorice, black licorice. (sp?) in the day, he sleeps in the underground Death Cavern.
    Last edited by NeoTifa; 12-11-2007 at 02:08 AM.
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not gonna approve that chocobo, I have rules that will be forthcoming on various breeds of chocobo and mutated pre-existing monsters aren't really what I'm looking for.

Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Blog Entries

nice try tifa