Thread: Monster Arena

Default Monster Arena

Ok so yeah I'm trying to open up the monster arena and am having trouble finding one of the monsters; the big green thing with like a thousand arms. Is there a certain area of calm plains that I should be at to find this thing, I have been in random battles for like 4 hours and if I don't find one of these things soon I think I'm going to jam a cordless drill into my brain. Thanks.

U mean a (cough!) Marlborough (cough!) don't u? The arena guy gives u a hint theyre to be found in the north of the Calm Lands. But they are rare anyway. I think somewhere in the North west corner is best. They are also found in the Sunken Cave but again rarely.

Another thing u can try is if after sometime u don't encounter the monster, go back save and then try again. The game gives u a slightly different set of random monsters after each save. Good luck!

I believe they are in the SouthEastern(just underneath the ramp to the entrance) and Northwestern areas of the Calm Lands. I always seem to run into one going around the top end of the Al Bhed Merchant shop/save area. I go around it to get to the NW area, and hit a Malboro every time from memory.

Yup, that's usually where I find them, near where you pick up Caldabolg.

Really Marlboro's are found anywhere in the Calm Lands, just more frequently in the Northwest part, as said before.

I find more then a few at the exit of Calm Lands as well.