Thread: Solo Redmage (OMG)

Default Solo Redmage (OMG)

I have beaten Astos, and I am leveling right now (I´m at lvl 19). When I get to level 20 will I kill the vampire.

Anyway, I had never thought that you would die so many times in a solo challenge (stunning, you know). Have any of you ever tried a solo challenge?

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I believe there are all kinds of solo challenges and walkthroughs in the FF1 forum, you just need to take a look. So probably you'll get answers

I did the solo red mage on the old NES version and it was one of the hardest things video game related ive ever done just make sure you end at max level or chaos will slaughter you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.black mage and watch View Post
    I did the solo red mage on the old NES version and it was one of the hardest things video game related ive ever done just make sure you end at max level or chaos will slaughter you.
    I know.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Thankfully you have the benefit of using the Most Awesome Class(tm) in FF1. You have a nice mix of target-all spells to deal with large groups, and weapons and armour to take a few hits. Also you can heal yourself. Also you have an awesome pimp hat of ultimate courage.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

™ is what you're looking for, Captain.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

the only problem with solo play throughs, are the enemies that stun you. You just sit there watching yourself die, it's depressing.

Red Mage is a pretty good way to go. One of the EASIER of the solo games, actually.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

You want a real challenge? Try solo Monk

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Ive never done a solo on FF1, it sounds annoying

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by cloud21zidane16 View Post
    you could at least try solo fighter, it's really not that bad. A solo fighter is easier than say... 4 white mages lol

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud21zidane16 View Post
    you could at least try solo fighter, it's really not that bad. A solo fighter is easier than say... 4 white mages lol

THE JACKAL
    lol ill try it then but not now, i only completed this game again not that long ago

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by LXX View Post
    I have beaten Astos, and I am leveling right now (I´m at lvl 19). When I get to level 20 will I kill the vampire.

Anyway, I had never thought that you would die so many times in a solo challenge (stunning, you know). Have any of you ever tried a solo challenge?
    Once, managed to do it with a Fighter. Stun enemies are the reason I'm never doing another one because I absolutely do not have the patience.

Actually it hasn´t been that hard yet. I have died really MANY times, but I have completed alot of the dungeons easy.

low-level solo magicless white mage. absolute torture . well, at least you can save anywhere :S.