Quote Originally Posted by Astronite View Post
Nothing wrong with it, it's just that some people don't find some things scary like other people do or whatever. It doesn't make you weird, it just means you have a different idea of what's scary compared to other people.
Thank you. I am really pleased your taking time to explain to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronite View Post
In some way you should feel proud about not being scared by it, as I'd probably never wanna watch Brave Little Toaster again after how much it scared the crap out of me. Believe it or not, the topic starter bringing it up like that gave me the willies by itself!
I see. Well, thank you for putting it to me like that, I feel quite good about myself now! By the way, this is slightly OT but I tend to be more disturbed by what I've read (not neccersarily scared) In other words I could see a really graphic death on TV and, I'm usually ok, but I go all shuddered when I read about them... Strange huh?

I suppose I shouldn't have said you were trying to "jump" on anyone as I put it; I kinda read your initial post incorrectly. And yeah, I tend to ignore IMDB for anything other than looking up movie credits. A lot of those people there don't back up their reasoning very well, if at all.
That's ok, many people have mistaken what I have said (though sometimes it was probably my fault aswell) but you actually took the time to read my explainations which very few have done. So it's fine. Agree on IMDB, infact for thoes who don't know, IMDB is usally a pretty good place in some places and bad in others - It's worst in my eyes is when you want to look at some of you're old child favourites - they'll be a lot of "Kids way 2 r3t@r3d3d 2 understand this seeen "(sic) type posts.

Quote Originally Posted by xxthebadgemakerxx
Johnson and friends!

Come on the WATER BOTTLE HAD NO HANDS YET IT COULD PICK UP BALLS D=
YouTube - Johnson And Friends Intro Theme Music
Not a toon. But yeah, thanks for the nostaliga - I used to watch that a lot. Golden years of TCC...