Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some games which really p*** you off!!!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Hm... Jak II, the "Hard Mode" thing. And some mission you had to do, when you're in a gun turret thing. Worst level ever.

And Grandia 2, Valmar's Core - the second one you fight. Grah, in the end, I had to use many status-changing spells to beat it.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Online gaming experience tends to be lackluster because you're forced to interact with people, who you tend to end up wanting to punch in the face.

For example, Starcraft. Just. So. Annoying. Traitors, hackers and nobody who plays anything besides money maps or Big Game Hunters (both of which are boring and suck) and whatnot, it's just an aggravating experience.

God Hand is apparently an incredibly frustrating game that my suitemate plays obsessively for unfathomable reasons. He's broken 3 controllers because of it. But he has also beaten the bloody thing 26 times. Why? I don't know!

WoW, not so much because of the game itself but rather 90% of the people I met in public groups (reason why I started doing guild/friend only runs)... I'm reeeeaaally glad my friends didn't record our TeamSpeak / Skype sessions ...

More recently it would have to be some of the boss fights and achievements (every mission involving Kai or SIXAXIS control in general) in Heavenly Sword on Hell difficulty.. but that's probably because I suck at Action Adventures -.-

Rule of Rose was one of the most unplayable games I've ever attempted. I made it to a certain point where I was forced to fight some imps, and there is seriously NO POSSIBLE WAY for me to get past it with the amount of health items available to me. The controls are just that bad.

Which is disappointing, because I was really into the story. Oh well.

God of War really pissed me off...alot......

~Gamer 4 Life!!!! ^-^~

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Any Final Fantasy. Trying to walk and then a random battle... How freaking annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void View Post
    God Hand is apparently an incredibly frustrating game that my suitemate plays obsessively for unfathomable reasons. He's broken 3 controllers because of it. But he has also beaten the bloody thing 26 times. Why? I don't know!
    I love that game. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    Any Final Fantasy. Trying to walk and then a random battle... How freaking annoying.
    Final Fantasy XII for the win.

Banned

I might be able to do it nowadays, but as a small child, Tekken 1 was a pain in the ass on hard mode. Oh and trying to get Heihachi fair and square is annoying too.

OH and Megaman Zero. I tried and smurfing tried. I had a bitch of a time beating the first boss, the dude with the sword arms or whatever. And then I have to fight the next thing, and I just smurfing gave up. You have these stupid s hitting you down to like 1/4th HP, and right when you walk in on the boss, he spears you in the face and you die. smurf. I almost broke my gameboy over it.

Oh and that one Bomberman Max game for Gameboy, that was annoying at certain times. I did beat it though, and loved it for some reason.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The PSX port of Crono Trigger. The lag was so bad, I couldn't finish the game.

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

I hate games that contain cute, cuddly, colorful, girly things. Ugh the pain.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Resident Evil remake on Gamecube was really, really hard to the point where even when I'd conserve my ammo as much as possible I'd still get totally cornered. Well, with Chris, anyway.

bioshock
    Stalpho Slayer

Guitar Hero III. I'm good at Guitar Hero. I don't have any problem with Guitar Hero II. I don't have a lot of problems with most of GH III, either. But it seems that someone decided to erect a great big wall in the last set of songs.

smurf you, Slayer. smurf you right in the ear. You're not music. That's the problem. You're noise. The game wants me to mimic it's odd noises.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by stalpho slayer View Post
    bioshock
    Excuse me but... what?!

Banned
    Blog Entries

The trial galaxies in super Mario galaxy are kinda hard.