Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Some games which really p*** you off!!!

Well currently my Sonic the Hedgehog for PS3. I like it but for some reason I get bad headaches after playing it for 10mins. Its annoying for a week straight i've been getting headache after headache.

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

The first castlevania. When you got to the point when everything took away four health away it was insanely hard and death was a real pain too. It took all of my patience to beat it.

Blog Entries

Prince of Persia (two thrones?) right now currently made me forget my xbox exists as running on walls while jumping while stealth attack while picking your nose makes me want to injure things.

And Riviera for GBA. THey totally copied the first Zelda's forest maze thing and made it ridiculously stupid.
    now safe beneath their wisdom, and their feet;
    here i will teach you truly how, to sleep.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Super Punch Out for the SNES. Certain characters (Hoy Quarlow, Narcis Prince, Super Machoman, Mad Clown, Nick & Rick Bruiser) really gave me trouble, and I have lots of not-so-fond memories of slamming the controller down in protest at the difficulty level. Then I realised that all those characters had rather predictable moves, memorized them all, and then beat the crap out of them.

Also, a lesser known game called Nebulus annoys me to this day. It's an awesome game, but the difficulty level is so damn high, and you only get a few lives/tries to complete the game. I mean, how the hell are you expected to be so perfect?!

And finally, Rick Dangerous for the Atari was one of those "look out, the controller is about to smash through the window" type of games. Again, much like the above games, it was really fun to play, but astonishingly difficult to complete. I'm getting angry just thinking about these games, so I'm going to stop typing now.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The original Prince of Persia. Insanely hard game.