Tonight, Sunday, December 9, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time is the deadline for initial country building. The game will begin from that point on, and those who haven't specifically PMed me saying they won't have their country up immediately for whatever reason (ed and possibly Bert thus far) will not start at capacity when they do make their country.

We will be starting in the autumn season in the Imperial Calendar (IC) year 1000, the start of the new Millennium.

Once the game starts, you will all have the power to directly interact, through combat, espionage, trade, or whatever other means you wish.

If you have any questions, please PM myself or one of the coordinators. If I haven't sent you your natural resources, please PM me, I know I told a few people but I've forgotten for several of you.

This game is designed to not be restrictive. If there's something you want to do that doesn't run directly counter to the game setup, it's likely that you can. PM myself or another coordinator and we'll tell you how.

That's about it. Let's get this show on the road.