Thread: "MORTAL PWNAGE!" & "COUNTERPWN'D!"

Default "MORTAL PWNAGE!" & "COUNTERPWN'D!"

Ok, fighters, there are days that we own people, and get owned by others.

Just this morning alone, after I got owned by one MvC1 player, who was playing as Jin and Wolverine, while I was playing as Wolverine & Spiderman. When I challenged him in a rematch, I beat him by playing as Mega Man & Morrigan! Not once, but twice!

Too bad, I didn't have a cam, let alone own one.

Are there any days/scenarios that are similar to this that you have? Share them.

PS: ANY fighting game counts.

PPS: ANY game, regardless of genre, counts.
    Last edited by Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim; 12-12-2007 at 07:22 PM.
    Hisui & Kohaku: I play as them in Melty Blood.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

It's been so long since I've played one >__<...

The last thing that probably mildly resembles a fighting game is something in the world of GW PvP.
    In which yes~ Carmina Gadalica somehow managed to solo tank the Elementalist Spike Shrine in an alliance battle, suprisingly no one was bothering to capture bases and I was the only one :\.

The last time I saw myself getting my ass handed to me again and again was when I played Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection Online against good ol Japanese folk. I have never before seen such insanity in a game of Tekken. Once they've got you caught up in their gazillion hit combo's your their bitch for the rest of the match really. One out of three games would I be able to beat them. It slowly got better as I played a bit more ( I hadnt played Tekken in a while see ) until I was winning most of my matchs. But theres always that someone that'll come along and make a complete joke of you.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Marvel vs Capcom double Zangief for the win XD

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Back when I used to play Soul Calibur 2 all the time, I'd easily smack around a friend who didn't own the game, especially when I would play Mitsurugi (with whom I had gone through the entire weapon master mode and had more than half his move list memorized). After a while I stopped playing very often, while he started playing a lot with people at school until he could pretty much beat them all single handedly (he once had over 100 wins and about 5 losses going against them all).

When I played him again, I was mostly screwing around using every character except Mitsurugi, and was surprised to have my butt handed to me every time with me barely putting up a decent fight, especially if he used Nightmare. After a while I got tired of it and brought out Mitsurugi again, and proceeded to beat every character he used against me. Granted, my victories weren't as pretty as they used to be, but they were still pretty decisive (though fights against Nightmare could and would occasionally go either way).

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Thumbs up

I beat everyone up with Sophitia in Soul Calibur 3, except for when they cheat and I lose. But then I cheat back with Xiangua. I have a friend who is ungodly with Ivy in both SC2 and SC3. At least in SC2 I had a chance when I used Talim, but they broke her in SC3. But the other day I we were playing and I was getting my butt handed to me, so I decided to something different and pick a guy character. I went with Seigfried and got my butt handed to me again. SO I went in the exact oppisite direction and picked Amy. It was close, but I pulled a victory in the fifth roun.

First form final mass effect boss. he was on his whole flyer thing, and he just kept shooting my people, though i toughened them. So his shields are down and i slam on my select button and disk toss my last grenade, and i watch it fly and fly, and then it goes and the boss is out of view, so i detonate it and the cut screen happens and i was like YES! But obviously, hes got a secodn form! what a shocker! so im not really doing good cause hes jumping like a rabbit on crack and i use a sniper, so i decide to throw on marksman and take out a pistol, while he shoots rockets and my teammates are dead. I won.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.