Thread: Help revenant wings

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Help revenant wings

im stuck on a level where i have to deafeat judge of wings, except she is 10 lvl higher then me and i can go off and train.. cause i already started the battle screen. Does anyone have a special tactic that works against her?.. i have almost all esphers and you can choose nearly all characters, although the original are the best trained

ps. even with all the quickenings, it still wasnt enough to cut him even to half the size.. and then all the annoying summons.. grr

I got the strategy guide. What mission number is this?
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

Blog Entries

chapter 8: Ivalice, 74% done

Banned
    Blog Entries

Level your characters up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    Level your characters up.
    i cant.. i saved right before the battle.. and you cant escape

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    i cant.. i saved right before the battle.. and you cant escape
    If this is true (i doubt it) then this is really bad game design...

Blog Entries

when you can save in the espher choosing screen, the only 2 options are:

- configure esphers
    - save the game
    - fight!

so yeah.. bad game design

Sorry to hi jack the thread but since you're only a bit further than I am, how did you sneak up to the temple entrance, I'm having trouble timing my sneak up to the last treasure chest? any help would be appreciated, t.i.a.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    chapter 8: Ivalice, 74% done
    Ok, you are in Mission 8-4, "Wayward Soul". You have to beat Chaos and Mydia.

I'm gonna type some information that the strategy guide says. Besides the Alraunes and Mydia, all the enemies are weak against water. Use Shivar and Shiva, ranged water units, to attack the Wyverns and Bombs. use a rank ii flying unit, preferably the Siren, with it's water attack. For leaders, use Kytes, for his Blizzaga, for Bombs and Wyverns. Capture all three summoning gates before fighting the final boss. Keep summoning raned Espers to fight off Bombs, Wyverns, and Lamias. Fight the Lamias with Shiva and other units that resist Confuse, and use Kyte's Blizzaga against Bombs and Wyverns. When you are going to fight Mydia, dismiss your ranged Espers except for Shiva. Shiva and Kytes can attack stray enemy flyers. Summon flying espers and attack Mydia. Keep your leaders back and use your Flying Espers. Immediately use your Quickenings if you get some. Filo can use Power Snare if you have her. If you have Basch, have him use Protectga. Keep summoning replacement espers and fortifying them. For the recommended route to take in the battle, I'll try to explain it. From the start, go to the left of the screen. Then turn right so you are going torwards the top of the screen. Capture the summoning gate. Summon Shiva and other espers. Go to the right side of the screen and get that summoning gate. Eliminate the Lamias first it says, then the Bombs and Chaos. Fight the Alraunes last. Open the third summoning gate at the very top of the screen. Then backtrack to the 1st summoning gate. Dismiss all espers besides flying and healing units and Shiva. Summon flying espers. Attack Mydia but keep your units safely back. Before you fight, change your gambits for each person one by one to a status enhancer, like Bravery or Protect. Then one by one for each unit change the gambit to their second status enhancer, like Faith and Shellga. Leaders usually have two main status enhancer gambits/magics and two main attack abilities. After enhancing your party, switch to your top gambits for attacking. When you attack Mydia, unleash your Quickenings. Also, your characters will use their top magics, you've set their gambits to use them. While that magic/ability is recharging, change each Leaders gambit to their secondary attack ability(although Penelo maybe should only use Curaga), then once they use that, change each character back to the primary attack ability. You may want to keep rotating those ones and also sometimes changing the gambits to use stuff like Bravery and Protect and stuff. Also, make sure to keep your leaders alive, revive them. Keep summoning Flying espers and fortifying them. Also, I thought that you could press Start and exit the mission. This stuff is from the strategy guide. Did you win?

Stingus, what mission are you talking about?
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

Blog Entries

i know what she is talking about

first you take out the first gaurd.. you do this by fighting him and running away when hp gets low.. just run around in circles until your health is back.. then kick his ass..

grab the chest then time the next run so the gaurd is facing the main road.. run directly to the bush.. now be carefull.. a really annoying guy is running around and may see you.. if so.. your screwed.. use run ability and time it so you run past him.. then it doesnt matter who you run into.. just run like hell to the exit.. it shouldnt be far

so kill the first guy and stay on the outskirts of the level

ill try all that dragonsoul.. but i did most of it.. i had shivar and such.. the confusion was annoying though.. all my esphers were lvl up to the max and quickenings were all used... that mydia is just so annoyingly powerfull.. she can hit you and half your hp is gone.. then there is the blowback.. aarg..

Ok, I'll post more later today
    *Last Update 7-25-2008