Thread: The Historical Museum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Historical Museum

[this and all the other museums are posted here, in the main forum, in order not to make too much non-country and none-RP threads in the sub-forum. The links to the topics will be posted in the first post of the main Society thread, and updates will be hung on the Information Board.]

You are greeted by a handsome young man. He gives you a smile and says:

"Welcome to the Historical Museum. My name is Mark Evans, I'm the person in charge here." - he laughs a bit.

"The Museum was founded by the International Geographic Society of Annifontia in order to record the history of the Eizon countries and pass it on to future generations. But the Museum is still new, so we are sorry that there's still so few things to show." - he smiles at you yet again.

He then leads you further down the hall, on both sides of which you see glass showcases. "Every country has its own separate showcase, in which the historical artifacts they donate to the Society are placed. Also, in order to make the historical documents available for everybody to read and study, we made a special copy machine which gives you a copy of the text every time you want one." - points to a small machine near one of the glass cases. - "The original in the showcase isn't available for reading, of course."

"So far, only the Empire, the Airyglyph, Chocoland and the Celestial Islands showcases have something to show. But we hope to get more soon, people seem interested in this project." - he smiles yet again. You can see that he enjoys doing his job.

"Well, that's all I have to say for now. You can walk around the museum or ask me if you need something else. I'll be glad to help."

Last edited by Selena_Akariko; 12-14-2007 at 11:09 AM.

http://clairvoyance.game-server.cc/nc_catastrophe.html
    Click the link to see the best flash movie EVER