Thread: Christmas Programming for Children

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Christmas Programming for Children

I remember when I was little, we had this tape recorded of a bunch of kids singing christmas carols, and I just adored it. I think it started with It Came Upon the Midnight Clear, and it had pretty cutouts of angels. There was also a children's pageant kind of thing and they sang the 12 days of christmas, and deck the halls I think, and some others.

I looked for the tape tonight and couldn't find it My mom said she thought it was on the tape with the claymation Rudolph, but I couldn't find that one either ;.; I remember there was a really creepy commercial of an evil Mario with a spiral background, which was probabl Wario, now that I think about it!

Anyways, I did find a tape of Nick and Noel, a dog and cat who go on a search to find their little girl a mom for christmas. It's very cheesy but still adorable. I think when I was little that I thought noel was stuck up; it's weird how completely wrong i was xD

And a looooooooooong time ago, in preschool we watched this video; I can only barely remember what it was like, I can't remember teh content at all, except that it was christmassy.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

...Cool?