Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your most embarassing gaming moment!

There was also that time that my cousin beat me with Jigglypuff when I was using Marth once in the Kongo Jungle in SSBM.

But I evened it out when I defeated him using Pichu when he was using Falco in Mute City.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My moment eh?

when i tried to ambush someone on halo 3.. but because i messed up the speed and everything.. i just flew by.. looked so stupid in the movie.. plus that i overshot by a mile and i fell to my death.. that wasnt a good day

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    There was also that time that my cousin beat me with Jigglypuff when I was using Marth once in the Kongo Jungle in SSBM.

But I evened it out when I defeated him using Pichu when he was using Falco in Mute City.
    And what exactly is wrong with Jigglypuff? I'm rather efficient with Jigglypuff, thank you. :P

I'm best with Marth and Pikachu though.

Most embarrassing moment...let's see. It was probably when I was a beginner at Ragnarok Online, in the PvP room. I was already in my second class and decided to pick on a lower-level character...who promptly slaughtered me with his special donation equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetically Pathetic View Post
    And what exactly is wrong with Jigglypuff?
    Marth is my #1 best character in SSBM. Jigglypuff was just someone that my cousin recently decided to pick up on (his best characters are Falco, Dr. Mario, and Roy). Basically it was quite embarrassing having him defeat my best character with someone he isn't very familiar with.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Poetically Pathetic View Post
    And what exactly is wrong with Jigglypuff?
    Marth is my #1 best character in SSBM. Jigglypuff was just someone that my cousin recently decided to pick up on (his best characters are Falco, Dr. Mario, and Roy). Basically it was quite embarrassing having him defeat my best character with someone he isn't very familiar with.
    Oh.

For me, it's a dead split between Marth and Pikachu as my best. I last longer as Pikachu, but I get more KOs faster as Marth.

Ending Super Mario Bros in one go, and later die to the first goomba the next time I try to play the game that same day.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    But not because Maro does a Devee Dance of Friendship in Blue Dragon. It's a special flavor of insult.
    GAH! Bad. Memories.

Thank god my parents never bothered to ask. But those are a killer...

And the FFX laughing scene.

Took me three days to do the clock puzzle in Wild Arms 5.

Not because it was difficult, but because the minute hand was just short of making an hour, and I though the hour hand was one ahead of what it actually was.