Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415162030 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

I'm not sure but I think leeza is someone to watch out for, FOA is acting pretty strange but then she's always been someone to jump on the band waggon when it comes to votes.

I voted for foa last round based on how posting was done in the Disney Mafia game and that will not change. I still think jumping band wagon that fast is indicitive of being mafia.

##Vote: fire_of_avalon

I really disagree with you there, jumping the band waggon to try against bob wasn't going to be hard, she only did what most of us did straight off because she got close to being lynched. Who seriously doubted bob was a mafia man? seriously that behaviour?

##vote: behold the void

She voted for BoB second then changed her vote and then changed it back to BoB. Get the story straight. She jumped on second and then got off. She didn't hop back on the band wagon. She voted in the end to save her rear.

I am voting for her because she band wagoned on page one at the start of the day.

After thinking for a while I'm suspecious of foa... but not because of anyone's reasons thus far.

I think foa is guilty based on who was killed. Kawaii, voted against foa, and I foa came in second in the voting. I think the mafia feared foa getting killed by the town, so they hoped on killing someone who voted against he, and then later bandwagoning on the first person other then foa to keep her alive.

I'll reserve my vote for a little while, no need to say I'm 100% sure yet, but I'm a bit suspicious against foa.

I would also like to point out that my vote from Day 1 has not changed and I see no reason to change it at this time.

yams sure did protect foa quick... maybe they are both mafia *thinkage*

##Vote: Yamaneko

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I find Cid just a little suspicious. It seems like he's been here the whole time posting every once in awhile, without really contributing a whole lot. He also fails to provide good reasoning for his votes.

Just to keep us organized...

Behold the Void Vote- fire_of_avalon
    Yamaneko Vote- Behold the Void
    Cid Vote- Yamaneko

Vote Tally
    fire_of_avalon 1 (Behold the Void)
    Behold the Void 1 (Yamaneko)
    Yamaneko 1 (Cid)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roogle View Post
    I find Cid just a little suspicious. It seems like he's been here the whole time posting every once in awhile, without really contributing a whole lot. He also fails to provide good reasoning for his votes.
    I dont really think yams had a great reason to choose void

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I think that Leeza is not mafia. Changing her vote, she put more pressure on foa, and could have forced mafia votes onto BoB. Lets see what this does though. I only voted BoB because Jojee was acting too random and crazy.

##Vote: fire_of_avalon

Roogle is either a genuine citizen or a super-smooth talking mafioso. But since I voted for him yesterday without much reason, I think I'll trust him this time. Plus, he's providing good insight, especially for being only 2 days into it. Is he reading too much into it? Maybe. Is he trying to trick everyone? Maybe, but I'll agree with him on this one, Cid is a little erratic.

##Vote: Cid

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    I harldy noticed! I just read back on his other posts, and I'm finding him pretty suspicious now. This is going to be a tough decision!

Actually Yams's move seemed like a nooby mafia move.

I think that Yams and foa are on the same mafian team, and Yams freaked and rushed toward foa's aid when he thought she was going to be eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] ShlupQuack View Post
    Actually Yams's move seemed like a nooby mafia move.

I think that Yams and foa are on the same mafian team, and Yams freaked and rushed toward foa's aid when he thought she was going to be eliminated.
    Shlup raises a good point...though I'm not entirely sure about foa. I think the cop should investigate one of them.