Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Woah, lots of things happening today. Where to begin!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] eestlinc View Post
    I think that Leeza is not mafia. Changing her vote, she put more pressure on foa, and could have forced mafia votes onto BoB.
    That's only true if foa is a mafia, though. What if foa is innocent? I'm not going to rule that out just yet.

BtV voted for foa and Yams voted for BtV. Both votes surprising, but I find Yams' vote a bit more surprising, after all foa already was a suspect from Day 1, although I can see how Yams is reasoning. BtV could be trying to save Leeza's ass by getting foa lynched. But then again, maybe Yams is trying to save foa's ass by lynching BtV or Leeza. God, this is confusing. xD

To sum up: I think either foa & yams are cooperating or BtV & Leeza are cooperating.

I don't really know what to think of Cid's vote. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a citizen, as I can sorta see where he's coming from. He should probably start to back up his accusations more, though.

I'm a bit interested in hearing what [M] Del Murder has to say, because I'm pretty sure he's Pro-Town, because he was the first to vote for BoB.

Again, I'm going to vote for either Leeza or foa today, but I'm not in a rush to make a decision just yet. This is because I'm literally torn in half. I'm almost positive one of them is a mafia and the other is a citizen, but it can be either one of them.

I reallly not sure what to do today. I'm going to bide my time a little bit. I'm honestly not picking up anything really suspicious. (And by that I mean ridiculously, beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt weird.) This post is more to let people know that I'm around. =P

Okay, I've decided to play the field a little. I don't know which is mafia, foa or Leeza, so it's a 50-50 thing for me.

Since foa already has two votes, I will put a vote for Leeza. Hopefully by forcing this to be a tight race it will force the mafia to make a move. This vote is by all means not final.

##Vote: Leeza

That sounds good to me. I'll join you just so I'm doing something. xP

Ok, I'm not being funny here but if I was mafia would I make a noob mistake like this? Seriously guys. Also if foa was mafia and I was also mafia why would I be suspicious of her in day one? What possible reason would I have to be suspicious of her if I knew she was mafia? I'm simply saying Leeza is a lot more suspicious and Behold the void seems quick to be vindictive what if foa isn't mafia and void is? void could vote for her in day 1 and again in day 2 without raising that much suspicion but if foa is a town person he's actually winning. I think he KNOWS who the mafia is and therefore HAS to be mafia too and look at how lynching BoB turned out? He was a towns person and he was suspicious of leeza the most. I could vote for Leeza but I'm not going to make the mistake BoB made unless towards the end the votes are going that way and we need 1 more. I truly believe Void is one of the better mafia players atm and he's guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yamaneko View Post
    Also if foa was mafia and I was also mafia why would I be suspicious of her in day one?
    Good point.

You were the first to vote for foa in the last round too. The rest of your post makes sense too. Looks like my vote for Leeza will be staying that way. If she turns out to be mafia, BtV will get my vote tomorrow.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I'm torn between a few people right now, but I'm pretty sure my vote'll go Leeza for reasons already mentioned and that quick change of heart at the beginning. We'll see what happens.

*serious look*

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Azar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yamaneko View Post
    Also if foa was mafia and I was also mafia why would I be suspicious of her in day one?
    Good point.

You were the first to vote for foa in the last round too.
    I would like to point out that this is incorrect. Voting for foa went in this order

Loony BoB
    Azar
    Yams

Whichever way, if I was mafia I'd know BoB wasn't mafia and I'd have voted for him sure he was acting suspicious enough for me to have done so. So why if I was mafia (which some of you think I am lol) would I vote for someone you accuse of being a compatriot? I think you're the mafia void simply put.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Behold the Void View Post

Good point.

You were the first to vote for foa in the last round too.
    I would like to point out that this is incorrect. Voting for foa went in this order

Loony BoB
    Azar
    Yams
    Ah, sorry about that. I was basing it off the tally I made earlier, which I apparantly smurfed up in. Still, Yamaneko was technically second, since Loony BoB unvoted his, so it doesn't change much really.

Wow, yall suspectin' me still? I actually say one of those who voted for Loony Bob were MAfia. I reckon they knew he wasn't with them, and seeing how he was all wierd, it would be an easy enemy for the to eliminate.

True, that places me as a suspect, but since most voted for loony, that leaves us all up for the suspectin'.

Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon, and I believe in this list is at least one Mafia.

That means I dont' be suspectin Azar for now, and I'm not really sure which of these folk would be the culprit.

Edit: Thinking more on the matter, I was quite close to bein lynched myself.

If I were a Mafia, it wouldn't be likely that MAfia be voting for me under those circumstances, though If I were a Citizten All of these people would also be up for suspicion.

Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza

O course Kawaii ain't here no more. And I think Azar did actually vote for me cause he was my first Vote.

In conclusion, Citzen or not, one of the people who voted for BoB is definately Mafia.

I ain't no souther belle jsut for my looks ya know.
    Last edited by [M] Walter - Smart Dad; 12-22-2007 at 01:49 AM.

I'm honestly not paying enough attention right now, and I was afraid to post because it'll put my name out there more for you to vote on me. In any case, someone tell me who to vote for because I don't want to make my own decisions right now.

Okay, I've decided to play the field a little. I don't know which is mafia, foa or Leeza, so it's a 50-50 thing for me.

Since foa already has two votes, I will put a vote for Leeza. Hopefully by forcing this to be a tight race it will force the mafia to make a move. This vote is by all means not final.

Interesting.

However I think I should point out something about your pairs.

If both Leeza and BTV are working together, they could have had a the third person vote for BoB, as I still reckon that at least one Mafia voted for BoB, so that is entirely possible.

But me and that lil ole yammy? It was a close race at one point, so why would Yams have kept his vote on me? No Scum in their right mind would sacrifice thier own so early in the fight, especially when they haven't covered much killin' ground yet.

So even if I were Mafia, it's not likely I am sided with Yams.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leeza View Post
    I'm honestly not paying enough attention right now, and I was afraid to post because it'll put my name out there more for you to vote on me. In any case, someone tell me who to vote for because I don't want to make my own decisions right now.
    you should vote for yourself... most votes wins!!!

Now Cids starting to look mighty suspicious here.