Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617182232 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Hello everybody! I'm a replacement because the previous cl_out didn't post in this thread. Hope to have some fun with everyone. Give me a while to get up to speed with what's been going on in mafia town.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Your location says you are dead!

You don't know the half of it.

After thinking for a while, I'm going to Vote foa.
    Why?
    Tbh I haven't seen much incriminating evidence. I've seen a few ideas been thrown out there, many being shot down (like my Yams one). Which makes me think its best to go back to my initial feeling on why Kawaii was killed (to lessen the number of people voting against foa) instead of jumping what seems to be the bandwagon of killing Leeza.

I'd rather vote for who I think is right, other then jumping on the person who's first in voting. The only people who should be jumping bandwagon is mafians.

## Vote: Foa

Anyone know how much time we have left?

Just thought I'd mention that I'll be gone for the next 17 hours, travelling home for christmas and then going to work. So that means my vote will stay with Leeza until the day is over.

Roogle: 13 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roogle View Post
    Anyone know how much time we have left?
    I believe about 12:30 hours.

I guess we have plenty of time to think, then.

Well I just had to make sure I voted before I went to sleep, because if I go to sleep and forget to wake up and check the thread, the day could be over

Oh, no, I wasn't acusing you of anything, I was just talking

I don't want to vote for myself.
    I will vote for whoever is the next person to post.

#vote: next person to post.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leeza View Post
    I don't want to vote for myself.
    I will vote for whoever is the next person to post.

#vote: next person to post.
    What the?

I normally don't change my vote, but this counts as incriminating evidence to me. Voting for "the next person to vote?" Thats making me think that your trying to stop posting so your mafian buddies won't have to stick their heads out. I think you know that your guilty, you know that its over, and your trying to at least stop posting for your buddies so your death is useful.

##Unvote: foa
    ##Vote: Leeza

I don't think anything you can say will persuade me to think otherwise now, so I think I might go to bed.
    Last edited by [M] Caprica; 12-22-2007 at 01:52 PM.

Well that wasn't at all my plan, but I guess it'll be nice not to have to worry about this. I'm just a plain old citizen, and you'll see that when you lynch me! Teehee. I'm just having too much fun. And now, I have to vote for you, because you posted. Sorry.

##vote: ShlupQuack

I'm just throwing ideas out, people. I don't know if this would be the way the mafia think but, most likely, at least one person who voted for the most-voted person could be mafia. Leeza leads the vote tally right now with 4 votes; the following people voted for her:

Roogle, Azar, and Psychotic. Edit: Also Shlupquack now.

Again, I'm not saying any of these people are actually mafia, I'm just trying to think of how the mafia may be working.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Azar View Post
    I'm a bit interested in hearing what [M] Del Murder has to say, because I'm pretty sure he's Pro-Town, because he was the first to vote for BoB.
    This unnerves me a little.

How do you know I'm pro-town? Being the first to vote for BoB isn't a very good piece of evidence since it was simply to get the game moving with some conversation. Can you explain a little?

Here's my thoughts.

The following person is NOT mafia:
    fire_of_avalon

The following people ARE mafia:
    Behold the Void
    ShlupQuack
    Cid

The following people MAY be mafia:
    Leeza
    eestlinc

Here's what's been going on.

Day one. Loony BoB? Easy target. Two votes in, Cid and ShlupQuack come charging in to set the bandwagon fully in motion. Void votes foa...to distance himself? I don't know.

Last night, the mafia decided that because foa was in second place on the lynch, they'd go for her today. How? They'd kill someone who voted for her. Kishi. They lucked out and nailed the serial killer.

Day two, here we go.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    Why did Necro also die? Does that mean the mafia gets to kill two people? Or did Necro die because the serial killer was dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    Good and bad news. A mafia supporter is gone but so is a citizen supporter. At least it was not the Cop.

I don't know Shlup. Maybe there are two mafia organizations again?
    Necro was obviously the serial killer's kill. Everyone can see this. These two try to spread misinformation about the mafia's numbers and the serial killer's loyalty. With a serial killer active, it's obvious that there is no second mafia so let's drop that one right now.

Void votes foa. Blames band wagoning. First vote to do so - remember, Void believes jumping on the band wagon is suspicious, so that's precisely why he starts it.
    Yamaneko votes Void. This is important.
    ShlupQuack votes foa, using the mafia's own reason - killing Kishi to make foa look guilty - as his reason for voting. Well now see here's the kicker. Necronopticous also died last night. He voted for Leeza. Why not blame Leeza for the same reason foa was blamed, ShlupQuack? Because the serial killer killed him? Au contrare, you yourself expressed the view that there had been two kills by the mafia.
    Cid and ShlupQuack then attempt to discredit Yamaneko - who accused their mafia pal. He doesn't want to get drawn into an argument himself, and it looks more credible when others defend you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cid
    yams sure did protect foa quick... maybe they are both mafia *thinkage*

##Vote: Yamaneko
    Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQyack
    Actually Yams's move seemed like a nooby mafia move.

I think that Yams and foa are on the same mafian team, and Yams freaked and rushed toward foa's aid when he thought she was going to be eliminated.
    Yeah, Yams is a noob and a mafia. Don't listen to him! See now it's funny that they're talking about freaking and rushing to a fellow mafia's aid. It's a subconscious tell that this is precisely what they are doing.

eestlinc votes foa. This is why he may be mafia. This is the only scummy thing he's done, and hasn't joined in with the campaign against Yamaneko.

Shlup then votes for foa.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I'd rather vote for who I think is right, other then jumping on the person who's first in voting. The only people who should be jumping bandwagon is mafians.
    Loony BoB was first in the voting when ShlupQuack voted for Loony BoB. Nice try; don't think so somehow.

Now, Leeza. Leeza, Leeza, Leeza. If you're town, you're being a bad team mate. Asking others to choose who you vote for? Vote hopping to foa just to make things interesting? No. Don't do this if you don't want to be lynched. It makes you an easy target. Now, the only real piece of evidence against Leeza is that ShlupQuack didn't use Necro's vote against Leeza against her.

I also suspect somebody who I think has been the best player so far. I am not going to name them (it isn't Azar) but I will be interested to see if they come out here and defend the people I have accused.

Cop! Please investigate one of these three tonight, preferably ShlupQuack. I think one of them could be the godfather but I might be wrong. If I am right, post the result in the thread 'cause that's your job.

Now, who to vote for? Well all three of 'em smack of scum, but as Yamaneko has voted for Void and that seemed to really shake them, I'll follow suit.

##vote: Behold the Void.

PREVIEW EDIT: Ah, I see Shlup has switched her vote to Leeza. Told you you'd be an obvious target. Note that Shlup STILL hasn't used the Necro vote against Leeza. I think mafia have noticed the bandwagon against Leeza and have decided it's more powerful than the one they want to build against foa.