Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819202434 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] fire_of_avalon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roogle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] fire_of_avalon View Post
    OOC: Again, there will be no jester in this game. Really it's just a silly role that doesn't add anything to the Mafia experience. Can we stop assuming there is a Jester?

We can't say that for sure. It's not so silly if you think about it. Mafia can act as suspicious as they want as long as someone will fret about whether they are the jester or not. I believe what Miriel meant when they were starting up the Pokemon mafia was that these roles will not be used.
    Del did originally say not stupid roles, use your common sense.

And no matter how I think about it, the jester is still silly. Sure, the Mafia can act all suspicious liek with him, but if he still gets lynched, he wins. Mafia and Town loose.

...then I suppose it just depends on their definition of "stupid." I personally think the Jester is an interesting role, but for the sake of the game, I think it maybe it would be best if we assumed that there wasn't one.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Vote tally:

4 Leeza (Azar, Psychotic, ShlupQuack, Roogle)
    3 Behold the Void (Yamaneko, crono_logical, eestlinc)
    2 ShlupQuake (Leeza, foa)
    1 fire_of_avalon (Behold the Void)
    1 Yamaneko (Cid)
    1 Cid (Hsu)

Haven't voted:
    KoShiatar
    theundeadhero
    Del Murder
    Zeromus_X

Well I'm going to sleep now and I might not wake up until the days over. I'll try to get up but just in case I'm going to say some last thoughts to defend myself since somehow I'm close to getting lynched.

I'm basing my vote off Disney mafia because that's the only oen I remember and I don't know how it isn't obvious that foa is being suspicious. She pointed a lot of fingers from the start and was quick to vote for Loony BoB who at least we know is a citizen. And considering the mafia's behavior in the Disney game where they just band wagoned to try to kill a citizen, this is really similar to it. Sure the mafia might not do the same thing again but who says that they will definitely do something different, it's all up in the air. It just seems suspicious considering she didn't give any reason at all except that Loony BoB defended himself, which is the same thing that happened in the Disney mafia with bandwagoning votes and no reason.

That's why I'm inclined to believe that foa is mafia, and you might say I'm bandwagoning, but how am I bandwagoning if I'm thinking this out for myself? I'm telling you why I'm voting and told you my reasons, not just "You were quick to defend yourself." And after foa's recent posts, I think even more that she's suspicious because she seems to be able to be smart but why else would she act so rash in the beginning and point so many fingers?

If foa's a mafia, then I definitely think cl_out is too. You seem hell bent against me and convinced that foa is innocent, while you didn't even say a reason why you think she's innocent, just that she's "NOT Mafia." That's why I think you are a mafia as well. AND last thing, I don't get why Leeza is suddenly acting just like Loony BoB did yesterday but you all still seem to think each other are innocent. I didn't know if Leeza was a mafia but even I think that is suspicious, but you don't seem to catch that at all.

Investigate me if you want, I have nothing to fear and it will only clear my name but if you lynch me you're just going to be making a mistake that mafia probably want you to make. So please change your votes and listen to my reason first, I definitely don't think I'm the most suspicious one but for some reason people are still going after me and that seems more suspicious to me.
    Last edited by [M] D'Anna; 12-22-2007 at 10:43 AM.

My opinion here, Crono made a very good point about some things but he also pointed something out the cop should post what they discover in this thread for ALL to see which means the Mafia would kill the cop because he could find out which ones of us is mafia now this is bad for town first loosing the tracker and then the cop. I disagree the cop ought to keep their findings hidden until it becomes clear he/she has to intervene because if they reveal themselves with too many mafia around then they'll simply get lynched or whacked.

Now why Cid voted for me I don't know since all I did was change my vote from foa on the first day to BtV today BtV is smelling a little fishy in my opinion what with so many throw backs to the pokemon mafia game seriously, BtV the mafia games of the past should have no effect on your voting here. I'm pretty sure we can all see foa voted BoB to save her own ass and because it was her or BoB and BoB was acting strangely suspicious. Leeza also is suspicious and Hsu and Cid are EXTREMELY suspicious I don't know about Shluppers yet she's still a wild card out here but I'm pretty damn sure BtV is mafia he must see it as "oh if I play the I'm giving up, let someone else protect me" card then I'm not going to look suspicious. Though ofcourse if my initial assumption of the mafia status of BtV is wrong (which it could be I'm no cop) it makes crono look even more suspect to me than he is already, first he implores the cop to come out and reveal themselves on day two when the cop has only made one investigation and has no clear proof. Second he states not claims but states foa is innocent the only people who could know this are either a cop (if they investigated foa) or the mafia. What if I was wrong and voted BtV who is innocent and the mafia are now band wagoneering behind my vote thus making it incredibly likely I will get lynched for being one of them even though I am not? This would throw the shadow of suspicion over crono and eestlinc.

God I wish it were easier to tell who is mafia and who is not.

Didn't know going to sleep would almost get me killed o.0

Anyway, you can proclaim I'm mafia all you want, but I will deny it. I'm not mafia, and I will try to explain myself.

A. I am not a bandwagoner cl. Yeah, I did vote for BoB last round, someone had to kick the bucket and IMO BoB was acting odd, at the very least he wasn't being a helpful citizen and was distracting us from finding scum. Thats all you really have to go on the first day, so why can I be blamed for acting upon it? If I can be blamed for it then what about Zeromus_X, and theundeadhero, who basically sealed Loony BoB dying? For all we know they could be mafians based on the logic that "If you voted for Loony your suspicious".

B. I didn't jump a bandwagon this time either. I genuinely thought foa was guilty.
    And you know what? Thank you for pointing out Necro died. I even forgot about that. Why? Because I noticed her role, I had forgot what the tracker role was, I thought it was one of those paired roles, where the tracker can only win by getting the serial killer killed. I looked back at the Website, to find that I was wrong. I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, and I'm sorry to foa for suspecting you know that I don't know who the mafia killed and who the serial killer killed.

C. I changed my vote to Leeza because of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me last page
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leeza View Post
    I don't want to vote for myself.
    I will vote for whoever is the next person to post.

#vote: next person to post.
    What the?

I normally don't change my vote, but this counts as incriminating evidence to me. Voting for "the next person to vote?" Thats making me think that your trying to stop posting so your mafian buddies won't have to stick their heads out. I think you know that your guilty, you know that its over, and your trying to at least stop posting for your buddies so your death is useful.

Unvote: foa
    Vote: Leeza

I don't think anything you can say will persuade me to think otherwise now, so I think I might go to bed.

IMO that is more then suspicious, and more then I had on anyone else (read my explanation of what I thought in the post).

D. I have nothing against Yams, I saw a thing a bit suspicious and I thought "Hey let me post this." If no one did that there would be no posts, in fact if no one did that you wouldn't have been able to make your post. If you look back when Yams provided an explanation why he wasn't mafia I dropped it, because his answer did answer my suspicions. Are you saying I'm suppose to be perfect, and never make a wrong accusation?

E. Why is foa not mafia? Sure there is no argument anymore, her name has been pretty clear, but don't make a list and say "Mafia, not Mafia, Mafia", because you don't know that unless your mafia. I've thrown ideas, I've made mistakes, I haven't been a bandwagoner all of my votes have had some thought process in them other then "Oh he's first!" Voting against someone who's in first isn't bandwagoning, voting for someone in first without reason is, which I've yet to do.

In conclusion, I'm not mafia, why would I post so much if I was mafia? I'm trying to help us, the town, find the scum, if I was scum I would post as little as possible. If I was mafia I wouldn't have posted below Leeza, just to avoid having a vote against me, because mafians are like survivors, they don't put their head in harm's way. I have, because I am pro-town, and I'd hate to see me get lynched because I've tried everything I could do thus far to help the town
    Last edited by [M] Caprica; 12-22-2007 at 02:15 PM.

You missed my vote, Miriel!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Oh my god!

I'm so super sorry everyone that I haven't been posting!

I don't want to raise fingers but I feel that If I don't vote you may think me as being suspicious.
    I'm gonna vote for FOA

##Vote: Foa.

Grin

##Vote: Foa; you imposter! I know it's you!

>:oooo

Well, I may not be here for a while after this so I'm going to vote now. Azar made the comment that he thinks I'm Pro-Town and only backed it up with the fact that I was first to vote BoB. I really don't understand how that makes me seem Pro-Town. I would have liked to see Azar post again to give some more reasoning as to why he thought that. Also, I was trying to toss up possibilities of how the mafia may be working and my idea was that at least one of them would have voted for the person with the most votes against them. Azar is in that list, voting for Leeza.

This doesn't make him mafia but it's the best I have to go on.

##Vote: Azar

What clout said about Shlup and BtV being all confused about how two people died makes sense. My first thought was that the serial killer killed the townie and the mafia killed the serial killer, but I wasn't sure if it worked that way so I didn't say anything.

##Unvote: Leeza
    ##Vote: ShlupQuack

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Psychotic View Post
    What clout said about Shlup and BtV being all confused about how two people died makes sense. My first thought was that the serial killer killed the townie and the mafia killed the serial killer, but I wasn't sure if it worked that way so I didn't say anything.

##Unvote: Leeza
    ##Vote: ShlupQuack
    I already explained why I was confused about the killing (now BtV I have no idea what he was thinking)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] ShlupQuack View Post
    And you know what? Thank you for pointing out Necro died. I even forgot about that. Why? Because I noticed her role, I had forgot what the tracker role was, I thought it was one of those paired roles, where the tracker can only win by getting the serial killer killed. I looked back at the Website, to find that I was wrong. I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, and I'm sorry to foa for suspecting you know that I don't know who the mafia killed and who the serial killer killed.

I don't believe you, though. :P

Oh my god this is soooooooooooooo weird.

Who wants proof I'm not a mafia man.

Proof would be nice. I'm a little suspicious of you, though really there isn't anyone that I don't suspect a little.

I'll tell you.

I need doctor protection because I'm a cop.