Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718192021222636 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Behold the Void View Post
    I don't believe Koshiatar is the real cop, that was just too random and suspicious. I don't think the real cop should come out and reveal themselves either like cl_out's saying. They should investigate first and find out what's going on.
    I think you misunderstood me. I believe the cop should reveal themself if they investigate and find somebody guilty, and not before. Oh, and also if there's a fake roleclaim, which three of us seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle
    Cop: Do not reveal yourself!
    If we go with KoShi and she's mafia, and lynch who she wants us to lynch, we could end up lynching the doctor or another power role. That's why I feel this way.

I am going to change my vote to you. You've come in here with guns blazing, pointing fingers everywhere, and the way you've done it just doesn't seem right. I don't trust it at all. And I especially don't trust you always calling out the cop.
    :rolleyes2 This is what we call "OMGUS" - Oh my god u suck. Voting for somebody because they voted for you. That absolutely clinches it for me and it should for everybody else.

I don't even have to justify my calling ko a liar, but I will I KNOW he is not the cop because the cop would have investigated someone and to randomly reveal themselves as a cop is stupid do you see an undercover cop against the mafia suddenly blowing his cover wide open like that? I sure as hell don't. If the doctor protects the "cop" ko and ko is mafia then his protecting the mafia and the mafia will know who the doctor is which means the real cop will get whacked when they reveal themselves because doctors can't protect themselves only others.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] crono_logical View Post

I am going to change my vote to you. You've come in here with guns blazing, pointing fingers everywhere, and the way you've done it just doesn't seem right. I don't trust it at all. And I especially don't trust you always calling out the cop.
    :rolleyes2 This is what we call "OMGUS" - Oh my god u suck. Voting for somebody because they voted for you. That absolutely clinches it for me and it should for everybody else.
    No, if I was mafia and if I was going to do the cliche thing I would keep my vote for Leeza, and have BtV (since you are so convinced he's mafia), vote for her as well. That would tie it up. That would be cliche.

I told you from the start I think foa is the most suspicious and that's what my vote will stay, and now I suspect a few more people too. Looks like shlupquack is dead today. At least if she's a citizen this will make me suspect cl_out more and if she's a mafia then I'll have to think some more.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] crono_logical View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Behold the Void View Post
    I don't believe Koshiatar is the real cop, that was just too random and suspicious. I don't think the real cop should come out and reveal themselves either like cl_out's saying. They should investigate first and find out what's going on.
    I think you misunderstood me. I believe the cop should reveal themself if they investigate and find somebody guilty, and not before. Oh, and also if there's a fake roleclaim, which three of us seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle
    Cop: Do not reveal yourself!
    If we go with KoShi and she's mafia, and lynch who she wants us to lynch, we could end up lynching the doctor or another power role. That's why I feel this way.

The town would have to be insane to believe KoShi's claims. No one has any reason to trust her, and if she does come up with proof like she says she will, then the cop should consider revealing themself. It would be a huge blow to us for the cop to be revealed this early in the game. The cop would have a maximum of one result at this point, and they can't be sure about it, there's no gurantee that the cop is a basic one. If they get a guilty result and tell the town, for all they know they could be telling the town to lynch another townie. If the townie were lynched, then the town would turn on the cop and lynch him, assuming the mafia didn't kill him the previous night.

I find it very suspicious that you should want the cop to do such a thing at this time.

##Unvote: Leeza
    ##Vote: crono_logical

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Night did not quiet the fire in the staff forum. As soon as they woke up they were right back at it. A particular argument erupted between femme fatales ShlupQuack and fire_of_avalon, over the appropriateness of staff members being impersonated by regular members. Catfight! (even Leeza got involved somewhat). The rest of the staff brought out a kiddie swimming pool full of jello, just in case. Each lady had the backing of three staffers each, so it was a true standoff. But inexplicably, Shlup promptly withdrew her arguments against foa, froze up, and fell face first into the pool of jello, where she suffocated to death.

ShlupQuack was Mafia! played by Goldenboko

Night begins. Get your pms to us, you know who you are. 14 hours.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Final total:

4 ShlupQuack (Leeza, foa, Psychotic, crono_logical)
    3 fire_of_avalon (Behold the Void, KoShiatar, Zeromus_X)
    2 crono_logical (ShlupQuack, Roogle)
    2 Behold the Void (Yamaneko, eestlinc)
    1 Yamaneko (Cid)
    1 Cid (Hsu)
    1 Azar (Del Murder)
    1 Leeza (Azar)

Haven't voted:
    theundeadhero

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Day broke and everyone found themselves safely intact. How did this happen, when two were killed the night before?

16 players.

9 votes gets a person lynched and ends the day.

24 hours to get in your votes.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Hooray for nobody dying during the night. Someone protected by a doctor maybe?

I have a good idea of who I want to vote for, but I'll hold off for now.

Well... . I'd like to apologize to foa for going for you this whole time. I should have listened to you guys, even though I still think foa did act suspicious but I'll admit I was wrong. You wouldn't have voted for Shlupquack if you were mafia, and I know that cl_out isn't a mafia now, just a townie who's out to get me. >.> I'm glad no one died tonight but I realize it looks bad on me now since I was going for foa and argueing with cl_out the whole time. I really hope the cop investigated me tonight and I don't want to have to resort to roleclaiming. This sucks too because I'd rather not have the cop reveal themselves either.

I think Leeza, foa, Psychotic, and cl_out are all innocent because all of their votes mattered for killing Shlup. Koshiatar is looking the most suspicious to me right now, and the undeadhero as well. but I'm not going to vote right away again.

Well now, that was awefully close to bein' lynched.

However, with lil' ole' shlup lynched, at least we know there ain't much chance of me bein' Mafia with that girly.

Also, this free's that darlin' clout of suspicion of workin' with her.

Given the Serial Killer, there's also a good chance there ain't no second faction either.

(I made a vote record earlier, but deleted it by mistake. I'll get back on that now to help with this rounds voting.)

Well, only question now was who was Shlup workin with?

Sweet. Mafia lynch and no nightkill. Poor old mafia aren't having a good time of it.

First things first. KoShiatar roleclaimed cop, and said she was investigating Leeza. I'm not convinced you're a cop, but tell us the result of that, if you please.

Anyway, yeah, I was a bit forceful with calling out the cop, but hopefully yesterday has shown you all I am town, and I had our best interests at heart. As long as we're all agreed there's something dodgy about KoShiatar, or unless the cop has found someone to be guilty and it looks like we're going to lynch somebody else, yeah, maybe they shouldn't expose themselves. There was a heck of a lot riding on my mafia theory - if I was wrong, you'd all get me today! - so yeah that's why I was anxious to be proved right or wrong.

Alright. I know my vote initially went to Schlup as a terrible random vote, but I posted later saying that reading through posts she came across as a mafia. Good job everybody. I'm not going to vote right now, but I will say my suspicions lie with BtV and Koshiatar, because the cop roleclaim was ridiculous, and unless they show up and back that up somehow, I'm most suspicious of them, but I'd like to wait and see how this plays out right now.

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    Hsu has been extreamly inactive, only popping in o vote once in a while, and then vanishing again. He could be trying to lay under the radar, and watch us kill eachother.
    Either that or I've been way busier than I expected.

Sweet that noone died though, pretty sure the Mafia didn't plan that one out :P Must've been doctor protection. And KoShiatar's sudden outburst of "I'm a Cop" is fishy to me. Immediate target for the Mafia, you'd think the Cop would come out when they actually had some evidence. If she is the Cop and gains the Doctor's trust, then awesome. But until then, I don't trust it.

BtV - Vote foa
    Yams - Vote BtV
    Cid - Vote Yams
    Eest - Vote foa
    Hsu - Vote Cid
    Azar - Vote Leeza
    Psy - Vote Leeza
    Roo - Vote Leeza
    Shlup - Vote foa
    Shlup - unvote foa
    Shlup - Vote Leeza
    Leeza - Vote Shlup
    Clout - Vote BtV
    foa - Vote Shlup
    Eest - Unvote foa
    eest - Vote BtV
    KoShiatar - Vote foa
    Zero - Vote foa
    Del - Vote Azar
    Psy - Unvotes Leeza
    Psy - Votes Shlup
    Clout - Unvote BtV
    Clout - Bote Shlup
    Shlup - Unvote Leeza
    Shlup - Vote Clout
    Roo - Unvote Leeza
    Roo - Vote Clout

Okay, this is what I see from this here Voting list.

1) After I called out the people who voted for BoB, the first person to jump on me was BtV. Turns out that I was right though, and they were bound to have known it. While this isn't much, it does cast a small bit of suspicion on BtV for getting at me so fast.

2) After voting for Shlup, eest unvoted me, which shows we may have been in agriance, so I think a bit of suspicion can be removed from eest.

3) Then Koshi and Zero jumped right at me. This leads me to suspect one of them to be MAfia as well.

4) I believe the remaing MAfia are either ones who voted for me or Clout. That leaves me with the following suspect.

Behold the Void, Roo, Zero, and Koshiatar.

Hsu, however, is also a bit odd. Everytime his vote has been for someone who wasn't even on the spotlight.

This allows him to both look like he's participating, yet effectively accomplishing nothing. However, if he was indeed Mafia, he could have voted me and possibley gotten me lynched, instead of his ally.
    However, he might not have gotten on in time to see, we can't really tell for sure.

In conclusion, BtV, Roo, Zero, and Koshiatar are all suspects for being scum.

There is a possibility for Hsu still, but I don't have much to judge on him.

Hope the vote list and my input helps yall.

Edit: Also, I am rather positive Clout is not Mafia, so I think we can be sure at least us two are townies.

(I'll be back in about 2-4 hours, babysitting time )