Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8121314151617181920212223242838 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Yes but I was suspicious of FOA.

And besides give me doctor protection I give you results and you lynch, easy win.
    Come on everyone! stop being willy washers and believe me!

Yes but you still aren't giving anything usable in your posts Ko, so why say you set them up we lynch them? I'm seeing a pattern here. Maybe you are a cop maybe you aren't but knowing foa is innocent could simply be achieved by her not being mafia if you want doctors protection I think you have to come back with a guilty person tomorrow or no protection should be given. If you give up a mafia name tomorrow I'll be ready to believe you might be a cop I'm still going to look for some subtle hints though as to who is innocent or guilty I think a cop should have investigated someone REALLY suspicious not someone voting for a mafia member it's a wasted investigation in my opinion.

Can we just lynch KoShi and be done with it?

Well Ko, I have virtually no doubt you were Mafia.

There isn't one reason to investigate me darlin'. No one is havin' any doubts about my townie hood after lil ole shlup voted me honey.

And if you really are a cop, you are horrible at pickin' targets.

The only reason to pick a damsel like me is you already knew the I was citizen, and you need to make sure you got back with a correct Verdict.

So long little Koshi.

##vote: Koshiatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] KoShiatar View Post
    My results:

Investigated: FOA

Result: Citizien.
    what I think is a real cop would never ever reveal themselves... but if you can tell us your other investigations I may believe you.

REmember Cid. Koshi didn't investigate night one, said she "Wasn't here to do so".

That is the only investigation she has done.

And it was a complete and utter waste of time, as any of us probably could have known.

Now if the Inspection had been for someone who was actually suspicious, I may have not voted her. However it was for someone already confirmed innocent due to the voting records.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Ko, we already know foa isn't mafia. Didn't you say you were going to investigate Leeza? I've read over the posts and thought about them, and I still think that you are the most suspicious.

##Vote: Koshiatar

I'm guessing KoShiatar is actually a cop, but is a very bad player. The naivety of the posts suggests that to me, although I guess that could be faked. Bad player or not, I'm still not willing to kill off a possible cop. People say I'm flying under the radar. What does that make theundeadhero? Hiding underground in a bomb shelter? Only a few of you have noticed, but haven't been willing to move on it.

##Vote: theundeadhero

Quote Originally Posted by [M] fire_of_avalon View Post
    REmember Cid. Koshi didn't investigate night one, said she "Wasn't here to do so".

That is the only investigation she has done.

And it was a complete and utter waste of time, as any of us probably could have known.

Now if the Inspection had been for someone who was actually suspicious, I may have not voted her. However it was for someone already confirmed innocent due to the voting records.
    Yeah I remembered... I was just seeing if she would pull something out of her ass to make it seem she were a cop... so it was sort of a test.

anyway... I dont think you are a cop Ko, because we all knew foa was innocent and you are just trying to make yourself seem more like a cop by saying something we already know. And also, what cop in thier right mind would roleclaim so early(it was your first day then right), even when you are getting votes(well I think it was more like 1 vote)

##Vote: Koshiatar

And now it is my post about Behold the Void, that I think he has been waiting for. Frankly, it is an issue that troubles me. Yesterday I was more sure of ShlupQuack being mafia than he is, and today I am less sure of him being a mafia than I was yesterday, but obviously he's on my list of strong suspects and he knows he's earned it! So let's review what we've got.

My suspicions were aroused by the serial killer confusion play that he and Shlup made, and the way Shlup rushed in to criticise Yamaneko. Shlup also used a couple of Behold the Void's arguments against me, right after Void did, so, if Void is mafia, I assume they came up with arguments to use against me in the mafia forum. If Void is mafia, he hasn't done much wrong, but it's unfortunate that his team mate landed him in it.

He's willing to undergo a cop investigation, and welcomes it. Well, I am going to rule him out as a mafia goon because of this. If he is mafia, he is the godfather. The potential roleclaim is another example of this. So assuming you are a citizen, this is a good thing, Void, because it means there's less of a chance of you being mafia and thus lessens the chances of me wanting to lynch you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    I think there's a possibility that no one has brought up about KoShiatar yet. It's not very likely, I'll give everyone that, but if she's playing a weird strategy, who knows, right? Say KoShiatar is a doctor. She roleclaims as a cop to pull attention from the Mafia and protects herself at night. This way, she saves a citizen from dying. Again, a far out idea but not entirely impossible.
    If it's true, then she shouldn't have done it. She's lying to us with her investigations, and could make the real cop expose himself to prove her wrong. She gets lynched, cop gets whacked that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by foa
    This leads me to believe, that BtV calling out Kosh in both posts means that if BtV is MAfia, Kosh isn't. But if Kosh is, BtV isn't. No, I don't believe either of these folk are working together. Well, o course if both of them are townie, they would be, but yall know what I mean
    Also, look at roo's posts earlier calling out Kosh. No way a fellow Mafia would ruthlessly try and disclaim their own. So, if Koshiatar is cleared, I can asume not only is she not working with Void, but that she is not working with Roo either.
    I strongly disagree that KoShiatar's innocence proves the innocence of Roogle and Void just because they spoke out against her. If anything that points suspicion onto them.

If she is scum, what KoShiatar did is absolutely insane from their point of view. It's obvious we'd discover her quickly. But then again...maybe that was the point. With ShlupQuack being lynched and, assuming he is mafia, Void on the ropes, they needed to do something. This was their something.

KoShiatar, a not very active player, can't be bothered to play and so sacrifices herself for the others. Void and others can call her suspicious and guilty, and not only deflect the heat from them, when she gets lynched, it would "prove" their innocence 'cause they'd suspected and voted for her. Especially if she happened to scumscan them previously and say they are guilty. Deflecting the heat off innocents who are about to get lynched is, again, insanity. If I am right about Cid being with Void through the Yamaneko suspicion thing, his vote for her is certainly something to look at.

Now, I'm not saying this proves Void/Roogle are guilty. This is just a theory, and it's one which I think shows KoShiatar's guilt certainly does not prove their innocence. (nor does it prove their guilt)

Your all being too complicated.
    Why would I be mafia?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Why would you be a cop?

I showed evidence didn't I? And the reason I confirmed it was because I might have been killed during night.

This may sound like crap but I wasn't here last night so I don't know what's going on. I can understand why i've been voted for so I'm not really surprised.

I am going to lynch theundeadhero for inactivety.

## vote: Theundeadhero