Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122232425263040 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Fine you know what! I am the godfather!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zeromus_X View Post

Voting with the majority might single us out and make us obvious to what we are, but in this case, what is a person supposed to do?
    WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leeza View Post

Voting with the majority might single us out and make us obvious to what we are, but in this case, what is a person supposed to do?
    WTF?
    Contemplating meaning.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leeza View Post

WTF?
    WTF indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] KoShiatar View Post
    This is also odd.

Obviously KoShi's up to something. If she really were this bad and she was mafia her mafia friends would be very angry.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roogle View Post

Quote Originally Posted by [M] KoShiatar View Post
    This is also odd.

Obviously KoShi's up to something. If she really were this bad and she was mafia her mafia friends would be very angry.
    The only way I'm reading this right now is that desperate times call for desperate measures, and by leading in the vote, Ko had to do something. Which was confuse us all even more. Between this and Zero I think my heads going to explode. Anyone else have ideas?

My fellow mafia members are....

Behold the void, Hsu and Cid.

... Indeed

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

KoShiatar, you need to calm down, being stressed out will cloud your judgement. I am not sure yet if you are actually the cop, but if you actually are, you may be the only one left. I think we should leave you alone for now so you can vote for someone who is more suspicious, and the see what happens tommorow. Also I think that inspecting a proven townie is actually a good idea, as you know if you are an insane cop. (If that role is in play)

Now as to my thoughts.

Cid's voting patterns are erratic, and it seems that he oly votes on impulse. I don't think he is mafia.

Roogle followed Shulps vote against Cl_out, so he is a little suspicious. But if he had not followed shulp to voting for cl_out, foa and Shulp would have been tied for votes, Shulp would have been able to kill foa.
    Probably not a maifia.

KoShiatar is suspicious, but we should leave her alone for this round and see what she gives us on day 4. Either cop or Mafia

Hero is bandwagoning. Twice now he voted for the person with the most votes. Perhaps the survivour.

Void is still a suspect to me, but if he is mafia, then he is the godfather. Or he is a traitor. Either way, investigating him would be useless now,as he would come up as innocent if my suspicions are correct.

Zeromus_X is also inactine and bandwagoning alongside KoShiatar. If KoShiatar is mafia, he is too. Preview edit: That post he just made is very wierd. Still, I have a little suspicion of him.

Hsu is protecting KoShiatar, but then again so am I. No sure about him yet.

Also not sure about Azar and Yamaneko.

foa, Leeza, Psychotic, and Cl_out are townies. I am sure about that. Why esle would they vote Shulp.

I still think that Void is the most suspicious, so I was going to vote Void again, but

Preview edit:

A lot happend while I was making this post. KoShiatar roleclaiming the Godfather, very suspicious. I can't ignore that so

##Vote: KoShiatar

I was only kidding! I'm not really godfather.

I'll admit I was the doctor I was attracting attention and protecting myself so everyone else was safe. Which is why nobody died last night.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Three roleclaims is way too much though. And why on earth would you roleclaim the godfather?

If you are the doctor then you're a traitor (and I don't mean you received the role of Traitor), and are as bad as the Mafia, in my opinion.

DO NOT VOTE FOR KOSHIATAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    9 votes gets a person lynched and ends the day.
    This means we get less time for discussion. She's going to be lynched anyway so just hang back for a moment guys.

It would help if a couple of you retracted votes for her for the time being too. You can put them back on later.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] crono_logical View Post
    DO NOT VOTE FOR KOSHIATAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    9 votes gets a person lynched and ends the day.
    This means we get less time for discussion. She's going to be lynched anyway so just hang back for a moment guys.

It would help if a couple of you retracted votes for her for the time being too. You can put them back on later.

I think you're right.

##Unvote: KoShiatar

I'd better say this before the mafia finish KoShiatar off.

Last night's protection proves there is a doctor, and a competent doctor at that, which means our cop should have less worries about roleclaiming.

Good work, doc. Whoever you protected last night is the mafia's #1 target so I suggest you protect them again. Yes, they will probably switch to somebody else, but the crucial thing is that the person they fear the most is still around.