Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7172122232425262728293031323337 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Okay, I don't think Roo is Mafia.

Attention just got drawn away from him, so there wouldn't be a reason for him to call Cop.

Either he actually is a Cop, or He just screwed up badly.

I still say we either lynch Hero or Del tonight, though I'm for probing Roo a bit longer.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Wasn't I voted most likely to search for the any key for hours or something like that? That's probably why. Plus I wasn't fully analyzing everything, just skimming. I had one result on day two. For all I know I could have been the paranoid cop, the naive cop, or the regular cop. I could have investigated a townie, a mafia, the Godfather, anyone. The safest thing was to ignore my one result until I knew more about my role, and had a better idea of what foa was.

Honest to God I'm a citizen, and a cop.

Grin

##Vote: Del Murder

Having removed my suspect Azar (rightfully so), I now go to my next on the list. Dell Murder is the next to go!

Okay, whoa. 2 is enough.

I'm the Beloved Princess. If I die, the town will lose a day to vote for someone to lynch and give the mafia 2 possible victims in a row without discussion. Take your votes off of me, please.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] fire_of_avalon View Post
    Okay, I don't think Roo is Mafia.

Attention just got drawn away from him, so there wouldn't be a reason for him to call Cop.
    I can think of a scenario. Suppose Roogle and Del Murder are mafia. I call out Azar, get Azar lynched and mention Del Murder is who I would like to be investigated.

Mafia know we've found the real cop, and that believe we'll get Del lynched tomorrow. So Roogle comes out and claims cop, votes for Del. We won't believe him to be suspicious because he voted for Del. The major way to disprove a mafia cop claim is if they name innocents as guilty. How convienient that Roogle is naive.
    I still say we either lynch Hero or Del tonight, though I'm for probing Roo a bit longer.
    Agreed. Waiting to see if the person I believe to be the cop investigated Del and if he finds him guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roogle
    Wasn't I voted most likely to search for the any key for hours or something like that? That's probably why.
    Let's not get into real identities here.
    For all I know I could have been the paranoid cop, the naive cop, or the regular cop. I could have investigated a townie, a mafia, the Godfather, anyone.
    You could've, but as the likes of paranoid cop and naive cop are minor roles and the regular cop is a major one, there was more chance of you beinh regular. Likewise, yeah, townies who come up innocent could well be the godfather, but there's obviously a heck of a lot more townies than godfathers, so chances are someone with an innocent result is innocent.

It's getting tougher guys, theres fewer of us making the mafia harder to find, my personal opinion is that roogle is either innocent or the godfather. He could well be a cop. This means our real options today are; Hero, Eest, Delmurder. (Though Roogle says he investigated eest if roogle is naive that won't mean anything) it comes to a tough core decision. We have to decide to lynch 1 of those people today. Chrono any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    I'm the Beloved Princess. If I die, the town will lose a day to vote for someone to lynch and give the mafia 2 possible victims in a row without discussion. Take your votes off of me, please.
    Jesus H. Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    Chrono any ideas?
    I don't know. I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore!

Of course you're the princess, Del

Please believe me. I am a citizen.

We could just not lynch del today, simply because even if we hit The Undead Hero or Eest (we'll assume eest is innocent today) we have 2 cops from what Roogle and Chrono say. we can investigate both the others and find them, though if theres a god father it could still be Roogle since he is not the cop Chrono has worked with in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by [M] crono_logical View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Jesus H. Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    Chrono any ideas?
    I don't know. I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore!
    You know, I'm with you.

So before I loose my mind and possibly fall into RoleClaim Madness,

##Vote: Del Murder

Edit: Note, when Voting for Del, make sure there is a space between the colon and the D, otherwise this happens.

That's going to look very suspicious if I die, Roogle.

Before I possibly die, though, I'd like to share a worry that's been bothering me:

What if someone everyone is believing to be innocent was innocent but is not any longer? I feel that there are far too many people who seem to be on the town side that very well could have been at one time but were drafted by the mafia in a fashion similar to the "contagious werewolf bite" from the last game. Or a flat-out Traitor.

May I remind everyone that no one is proven innocent or guilty until death?

crono_logical, I'd like you to analyze yourself as you have done for all others that you've been so adamant about lynching. What, in your own opinion, have you done that looks like mafia activity? What, in your own opinion, has everyone else done that looks like mafia activity?

I think there were more mafia than some people believe.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the chances of him actually being an extremely rare role which, rather helpfully for him, hurts the town if he gets lynched are slim. I might be leaning towards you being a citizen, Del, but that's bull of the highest order and we all know it. Just come clean and admit you're vanilla and we'll take it from there.

I thought you were a cop. And there's one way to settle this. Other cop, investigate this person tonight please.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] crono_logical View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the chances of him actually being an extremely rare role which, rather helpfully for him, hurts the town if he gets lynched are slim. I might be leaning towards you being a citizen, Del, but that's bull of the highest order and we all know it. Just come clean and admit you're vanilla and we'll take it from there.

I thought you were a cop. And there's one way to settle this. Other cop, investigate this person tonight please.
    I thought DD was the biggest Bull Roleclaim?

Edit: Also, I agree with the investigation of Roo, not that an innocent will mean much at this stage, unless of course there are n fact more Mafia, in which Case the cop still has at least some use.

Cop is citizen!

I am not a plain citizen. I am the Beloved Princess. There is nothing else to say.

I am calling on all remaining citizens: take your time and make up your own mind. Do not listen to anyone at this point unless they make well-played points that you whole-heartedly agree with. Think for yourself and not how the "leaders" expect you to do so. Keep an open mind.