Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8182223242526272829303132333438 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    crono_logical, I'd like you to analyze yourself as you have done for all others that you've been so adamant about lynching. What, in your own opinion, have you done that looks like mafia activity?
    Why? It's a waste of discussion time. I know I'm innocent.

Also, gonna work on the assumption that recruit follows last time's rules, in that it replaces night kill and you can't do both - otherwise it would be too overpowered. There is only one night when that could have happened. Night two. Now, let's assume the mafia wanted to recruit me because of the damage I did to them on day two, and because everyone believed me to be innocent from then on. I'll admit, I'd be the prime target for recruitment. Maybe that's arrogance, but whatever, it's what I think. The Azar lynch happened after that. Why would I have done all that if I was mafia? Oh, and if you want to say I lynched one of my own to prove my innocence, why would I do that when the town already believed me to be innocent?

I don't believe there is recruiting, and if there is, it hasn't been used yet.
    What, in your own opinion, has everyone else done that looks like mafia activity?
    Everyone has done something. Yes, including me. It can't be helped. Some have done more than others though, and some have done more crucial acts than others.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] crono_logical View Post
    I don't believe there is recruiting, and if there is, it hasn't been used yet.
    I agree that it may be a slim chance. There would be no way to know if it had been used yet unless you recruited or were recruited. Players should only post definites when it's about themselves.

What I'd say Chrono is has the other cop you are working with in this thread posted and if so what did his message say about roogle or anyone else in this town now?

What the smurf is going on. D: Too many roleclaims. This is too much for me.

I still think two cops and a tracker is overpowered. If there really is a naive cop and two cops then so much for no stupid roles, good job Del and Miriel. Either of them can be naive so none of the results will matter anymore.

I agree that it may be a slim chance. There would be no way to know if it had been used yet unless you recruited or were recruited. Players should only post definites when it's about themselves.
    Way to ignore most of my post and concentrate on one small point. If there's a slim chance, then why make such a big deal out of it? Now, onto the small point you did take notice of. I said it's what I believed, not that it is a fact. Oh, and how am I posting a definite when I considered two different possibilities?
    What I'd say Chrono is has the other cop you are working with in this thread posted and if so what did his message say about roogle or anyone else in this town now?
    He didn't say anyone was guilty. I'm not entirely sure who he investigated. Probably Beloved Princess over here.

I am not a plain citizen. I am the Beloved Princess. There is nothing else to say.

I am calling on all remaining citizens: take your time and make up your own mind. Do not listen to anyone at this point unless they make well-played points that you whole-heartedly agree with. Think for yourself and not how the "leaders" expect you to do so. Keep an open mind.
    Wel, Clout has been making really good points the whole game, in addition you've been a suspect of mine since the beginning.

Seems like there's good enough reason for me to vote for you, as not only did you Vote for BoB, but didn't vote for Shlup.

Now you might say Voting for Azar the day Shlup was lynched should clear you, but you did it when there was no heat on him, and it was all focused on me and Shlup.

It is extremely easy to vote for another Mafia when no one else is safely, because you know they won't get Lynched. In addition, why suddenly not vote for him when there was a lot of suspicion cast yesterday?

@ crono_logical: You posted that if recruitment was in play then it had not been used yet. No if on the last part. That is very definite.

If people believe that you are pro-town for your suspicions of Shlupquack, then they should logically believe that I am pro-town for suspecting Azar.

@fire_of_avalon: I voted for Azar on Day 2 because he is who I thought was the most suspicious. It was not "sudden" the way I did not vote for Azar in Day 4. He was one of the two I suspected yesterday. I would think that by constantly voting for mafia members, the mafia would pick you off quickly. That would destroy the town in my position. In my opinion, you seem to think that whatever crono_logical says is cold fact. He makes very good points, usually. So do I. I'm sure you can make excellent points as well when you think for yourself. Keep an open mind, please.
    Last edited by [M] Gaius; 12-27-2007 at 03:21 AM.

You posted that if recruitment was in play then it had not been used yet. No if on the last part. That is very definite.

If people believe that you are pro-town for your suspicions of Shlupquack, then they should logically believe that I am pro-town for suspecting Azar.
    Beat you to the punch Delly :P

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Bad feeling...

You posted that if recruitment was in play then it had not been used yet. No if on the last part. That is very definite.
    Remind me again how whether or not me using a definite proves that you're town. I would've thought that someone who is currently leading the lynch count would have more pressing issues to discuss.

Tell you what, though. I used a definite. I've used many, many definites in this thread. Hope that helps.
    I was the first person to suspect ShlupQuack, and I made the vote that got her lynched.

Your vote for Azar was the only vote for him that day. He wasn't under fire or suspicion at all. I suspect you voted for him purely so you could say "I voted for him! I'm not scum!" now, to be honest. Crucially, I don't think you voted for him yesterday when he actually was lynched.

Oh, and for someone who is apparently against the blind following of leaders, and is not so sure that certain people who I and others consider to be innocent are actually innocent, you have an odd way of showing it.
    Can I propose a plan? If all of those who voted for Shlupquack on Day 2 can be trusted to be citizens, should they all continue to vote together? A concrete vote of 4 people sticking together is difficult to debate as treacherous if they find another mafia, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] crono_logical View Post
    Oh, and for someone who is apparently against the blind following of leaders, and is not so sure that certain people who I and others consider to be innocent are actually innocent, you have an odd way of showing it.
    Can I propose a plan? If all of those who voted for Shlupquack on Day 2 can be trusted to be citizens, should they all continue to vote together? A concrete vote of 4 people sticking together is difficult to debate as treacherous if they find another mafia, correct?
    I don't understand what your point is. I asked a question and you answered it not long after.

Why should I be afraid that I am in the lead for votes to be lynched, crono_logical? I have 3 votes against me with no one else on the board yet. I am not afraid and I will state the only defense I have again:

I am the Beloved Princess. If I die, the town loses a day to cast votes to lynch a suspect. My death would be a horrible setback for all citizens.

That is the only evidence that I can provide in my stead. All other past points made by me can be twisted to whatever anyone else wants them to say. All other points made by others about me are not absolute; death is the only fully accurate way to prove guilt or innocence.

This piece of evidence is concrete to me and only me. No one is forced to believe this until my death or the end of the game.

Now, if everyone else doesn't mind, what is everyone else's opinion on this and everything/everyone else?

the issue of Del murder is a good one. I don't believe the princess roleplay.

You'll believe if I die.

Edit: Five minutes without a post. What's wrong, mafia? Figuring out what to do with me?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

If he is, I'm in trouble, huh?

I don't understand what your point is. I asked a question and you answered it not long after.
    Does there have to be a point? I just find it interesting that when you posted that, (confirmed innocent) Cid and (cop confirmed innocent - yes yes assuming the cop is real, I'm not lying and he's not the Godfather in case you wish to argue that small point. Everyone knows those things) Void were at the foremost at our thoughts. You were happy to sit by and watch us lynch them. You indirectly encouraged it. Now the heat's on you and you've done a 180 on the issue. Maybe this means your word holds less value to me, and perhaps to others who read this.

Why should I be afraid that I am in the lead for votes to be lynched, crono_logical? I have 3 votes against me with no one else on the board yet.
    Why indeed! If 3 votes isn't enough to unsettle you, then why was 2 enough to make you roleclaim? Why not come forward sooner if you don't care about lynch votes?

Oh, by the way, make it four. I've seen enough.
    ##vote: Del Murder

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    What's wrong, mafia? Figuring out what to do with me?
    Names of those you suspect would be helpful. You haven't explicitly named anyone as mafia today as far as I can see, so alright, let's hear what you've got to say.