Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

*Does a sexy strut around the staff forum sizing up all the other mods/ck's*
    One of us is a traitor, *Glares at everyone* so I says we lynch one of yall.

Cid seems to be back after his long absence, and these were once his. Perhaps he wishes to take his forum back?

O course the sudden return of eestlinc is quite suspicious as well. Normal folk don't just be returning the day of a murder and such. Thats just one big coincidence I dont' buy into.

And that little Kishi guy and Psy are acting quite strangely themselves. Not quite them normal selves I reckon.

Lets not forget that little Azar Critter runnin' round here. "I've taken a risk by shoving my head out so early?" he says? I don't know why, but that sound fishy to my boy, I gots my eye on you.

And since when has BoB been so sappy about his feelings? Never I say.

The whole lot a yall sounding pretty darn suspicious to this souther bell, ya hear?

Just to get the ball rolling, I'm going to vote. It seems like a good way to start and we've got to start somewhere.

##Vote: Loony BoB

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Psychotic View Post
    Maybe cause it's your real name and you're a narcissist?
    I'm not a narcissist, I'm a lumberjack.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] fire_of_avalon
    And since when has BoB been so sappy about his feelings? Never I say.
    Are you kidding me? Have you seen me post?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    Just to get the ball rolling, I'm going to vote. It seems like a good way to start and we've got to start somewhere.

Vote: Loony BoB
    Why me? What did I ever do to you? You're one of those good ol' dayers while I'm welcoming newbies and embracing the future, aren't you?

Oh, you was purty fast to be defendin' yourself, aint ya?

##Vote:Loony BoB.

I'm online, why wouldn't I respond? I'm not hiding anything! Except maybe my collection of pubic hair.

But go ahead and lynch me if you peeps want, I'm pretty sick of being a citizen again. I'm not any special role, either. Although if you ask me, the most suspicious so far has been Azar.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loony BoB View Post
    I'm online, why wouldn't I respond? I'm not hiding anything! Except maybe my collection of pubic hair.

But go ahead and lynch me if you peeps want, I'm pretty sick of being a citizen again. I'm not any special role, either. Although if you ask me, the most suspicious so far has been Azar.
    I never really liked you anyway BoB, but I reckon you have a point there.

##unvote: BoB
    ##vote: Azar

That whole southern thing is absolutely terrible. Who said that before? See, you're making me agree with Piechotic! Stop that or I'm voting for you. Yes, I'm threatening you! What now, huh? Huh?

But seriously, why are you listening to me? This is madness.

Vote: BrittK_007

I don't really think Azar, or anyone for that matter, has been suspicious. This isn't meant to officially incriminate you but I'd like to bring it up: taking a hit from a vote and then immediately shrugging it off and putting attention on Azar doesn't look good. I can't say much since I whipped out the vote right off but, if anything, that probably put more heat on me than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loony BoB View Post
    This is madness.
    This is SPARTA!

It's not like it isn't obvious You people are all blockheads! Hah, I'm flaming too now. I'm such a bad chocobo.

But seriously, what's wrong with you? I vowed last round I wouldn't go about sounding smart the first day anymore, but hey, if I get lynched or hit by the mafia at least I'd be a dead citizen, which is better than a boring citizen

Azar: long, trying to sound intelligent post on the first day. Says "I don't mind taking personal risks as long as I know it will benefit the town as a whole." That's wonderful but what benefit would he actually give the town getting himself hit by the Mafia on the first day if he is actually an intelligent townie who can help the game? And what help did he actually give with that long post? Sure, it's long, it's intelligent sounding, but where's the actual substantive helpful content?

Riiiight. Seems to me like he's trying to play "Vulpix" in the last round, who went about posting long and intelligent sounding posts (except Azar's posts have even less content. Read what it says, seriously. "Let's all work together, it's gonna be tough! ^_^ Now I'm being helpful and sticking my neck out, but it's FOR THE HOARD!") and a lot of people actually believed Vulpix for it. But he doesn't take into account how damn close Vulpix was to getting hit by the mafia the first night, and would have been too if Slowpoke didn't cheat. So basically by going that route he's inviting the mafia to kill him Unless of course, he is mafia.

And you, what the heck is wrong with you, Del? We all know the first person to vote gets pounced on! And do you seriously think that no one's been suspicious so far? It's okay though, I'll give you some slack because it must be hard hearing about how your wifey has been murdered and all.

And foa, what the heck? Right now I'm inclined to think you're not mafia, but I do think you're.... well, doing an awful job at the southern thing for one. And just not putting yourself in a very good light overall. Jumping the bandwagon? That's suspicious, don't you know? And as soon as I say something, changing your vote right away? That's suspicious too. Tough up!

Speaking of which,

##Unvote: BrittK_007
    ##Vote: Yameneko

Dan is the awesomest name ever!

I suppose coming in and announcing myself as Lamesauce Citizen Leeza doesn't sound suspicious at all, right?

Who said I was tryin' ta sound souther? This is how I talk darlin'.

D=< Oh now you've done it.

##Unvote: Yams
    ##Vote: foa

(I'll unvote you if you send me your hair )

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

* repeating Snorlax fromthe last game*

Vote Tally
    Del Murder-Vote: Loony BoB
    Fire_of_Avalon - Vote: Loony BoB
    Fire_of_Avalon - Unvote: Loony BoB
    Fire_of_Avalon - Vote: Azar
    Loony BoB - Vote: BrittK_007
    Loony BoB - Unvote: BrittK_007
    Loony BoB - Vote: Yameneko
    Loony BoB - Unvote: Yameneko
    Loony BoB - Vote: Fire_of_Avalon