Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11212526272829303132333435363741 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

I say just end it and get rid of Del. I can't think of to much more that can be said about him now.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] crono_logical View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] eestlinc View Post
    I am sure that Roogle is not a naive cop.
    Then what is Roogle?
    Either a regular cop or a mafia. If he is a cop, then I think that the cop you know of is actually a mafia pretending to be a cop. But I know he is not naive, because he investigated only citizens. (foa, you, Cid and me) If you don't believe that I am for the town, then you can lynch me tommorow.

I find it strange though that Del said he had suspicions other than Azar on day 4, but he didn't say who it was about.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

JUST VOTE

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by [M] eestlinc View Post
    Either a regular cop or a mafia. If he is a cop, then I think that the cop you know of is actually a mafia pretending to be a cop. But I know he is not naive, because he investigated only citizens. (foa, you, Cid and me) If you don't believe that I am for the town, then you can lynch me tommorow.
    I don't think you are mafia, just to get that straight. But it doesn't matter that Roogle investigated only citizens. If he is a naive cop, they'll be innocent. If he is a cop, they'll be innocent. He needs to investigate a mafia before we can be sure.

Now I want to wait longer to piss the real Del off XD

##Vote: Del Murder

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Del Murder was having a bad week. His girlfriend had died, and his fantasy football team had come in last place. So he had every reason to mope around in the Staff Forum. But the rest of the staff didn’t agree. They thought he was being a little too mopey, for a citizen. So they devised a plan. That afternoon fire_of_avalon called Del up and told him her boyfriend was beating her and she needed him to come enforce. Del Murder hopped in his Rolls and sped to the scene. When he neared the bridge he stopped at the toll booth to pay the toll. That’s when the entire staff jumped out of the toll booth with tommy guns blazing. 288 bullets later Del was dead.

But something was wrong. Del’s head didn’t look just right. crono_logical went up for a closer look. That wasn’t Del’s face…it was a mask! crono_logical ripped off Del’s mask to reveal…gasp…RSL! Del Murder was really RSL this whole time! The staff had inadvertently killed the most beloved member in Eyes on FF history! They couldn’t possibly hold discussions at this point, the blow was too big. They decided to take the next day off and mourn this tragedy.

Del Murder was, you guessed it, Beloved Princess! And he was played by oddler.

No smurfing way!

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

6 Del Murder (Roogle, Zeromus_X, fire_of_avalon, crono_logical, Yamaneko, Behold the Void)
    1 Behold the Void (Del Murder)

Ended in majority vote. Players who did not vote before majority was reached:
    Leeza
    eestlinc
    Hsu
    theundeadhero

Night 5 begins now. All players with night time activities has 16 hours to PM me.

Let me know your choices for both night 5 and night 6. Don't worry, you'll be given a chance to rethink your night 6 choices after the night 5 results are posted. This is just to try and speed things up and encourage you to think about night 6 in advance.

Goodnight town.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Everyone was still reeling from the shock of RSL's death. The staff decided to hold a special vigil for him the next day. Everyone had a job. fire_of_avalon would cook the breakfast. Hsu and Zeromus_X would bring the games (it's what RSL would have wanted). Leeza was on flowers, eestlinc on music, and Behold the Void was writing a eulogy. Roogle planned to sing a special song for his friend. theundeadhero wrote a special comic that he would present at the funeral. Yamaneko handled usher duties, and crono_logical handled the electrical setup.

That night crono_logical spent rigging the staff forum to be ready for the funeral. There was a lot of dangerous wires around and he had to make sure they didn't hurt anyone. As he fumbled about he thought he heard the noise of something humming. But he knew that it couldn't be the electricity, since he was sure he turned everything off before he started. So he reached for an exposed wire and got back to work. As soon as he grabbed it...nothing happened. He had turned the power off after all, just as he thought.

The next day everyone showed up for the funeral. Everyone except fire_of_avalon, that is. Apparently someone had greased up her kitchen floor with butter, so as she was going to prepare breakfast she slipped and fell face first into her waffle iron.

fire_of_avalon was a Citizen played by NeoCracker.

The funeral will take the place of Day 6. Those with roles who wish to change their Night 6 choices can do so now by sending me or Miriel a pm. We will try to start Day 7 ASAP.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

As the EoFF staff settled into another restless night, Roogle sat at his desk and finished up the paperwork for the dead staff members. None of the other staff members wanted to take care of this stuff at the moment, but Roogle knew that just cause death and destruction surrounded them, it didn't mean that they could ease up on the official procedures and protocols. Finishing up the last of his work for the evening, Roogle shut down his computer and cleaned up his work space. What he didn't notice however, was a small but important note attached next to his own name in the computer system. Roogle - Administrator - Downsized.

Not realizing his peril, Roogle stepped into the Secret Staff elevator, happy with the work he had done that night. The elevator moved silently at first, but with growing speed it began to tremble and lurch. Gaining momentum at a startling rate, it sped right past General Chat and with a sickening crunch and explosion, crashed into the FFXI forum. Having survived the crash itself, Roogle proceeded to be burned alive in the ensuing balls of flame which erupted from the crash.

Roogle was a Cop, played by Jessweeee♪ and Death by Moogles.

Day 7 begins now...

24 hours to lynch.

8 players, 5 votes for majority lynch and to end the day automatically.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

That was really bad, as we lost a cop and foa. I think we need cl_out's cop to say his findings now.

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. There are only a few people left. cl_out apparently isn't the cop. If you're not the cop, you know.

We are in an ungodly amount of trouble. 8 of us left. If there are 3 mafia remaining (I believe there to be two, but three would not surprise me) if we lynch a townie today, and the doctor doesn't protect the right person (and it would take a miracle to do so) we lose. Game over. Mafia win. We have to lynch a mafia today. There is no room for error.

I am glad eest and undeadhero are posting. They're not the most active of souls, but I will say this to anyone trying to "fly under the radar" as it were, you can stop now. It's the endgame. Cid wasn't a prolific poster, and neither was Del Murder. You're all targets whether you post or not, and posting helps kill the mafia. So post.

If anybody has any special ability at all, now is the hour. Do what must be done. Reviver? Bring back Roogle. Vigilante? Take a shot tonight if we lynch a townie today.

With Roogle stating eestlinc is innocent, that is somebody I am now willing to clear.
    I think we need cl_out's cop to say his findings now.
    Yes. This is the first step.
    Last edited by [M] Al - Biker Dad; 12-28-2007 at 07:00 PM.