Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 122226272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Ok, first thing is first, this is the end game now there can't be many mafia left and I feel it is time I give you all the information I have on the people left alive so far. Yes you guessed it I am the cop that Crono has been working with. I know comming forwards may get me killed but in this late stage of the game I'm sure that with the information I give you, finding the last of the mafia's will be easier.I'm going to give all the results I can this includes those by Roogle and those who are now dead. Like Roogle I failed to investigate any mafia so we must assume any not investigated by myself or Roggle are mafia.
    Alive:

Crono_Logical - citizen (investigated by Roogle)
    Leeza
    Eestlinc - citizen (investigated by Roogle)
    Theundeadhero - citizen (investigated by Yams)
    Hsu - Citizen (investigated by Yams)
    Behold the Void - Citizen (investigated by Yams)
    Zeromus_X

Dead:

Cid - Citizen (investigated by Yams & Roogle)
    Del Murder - Beloved Princess
    Kawaii Ryukishi - Serial Killer
    Loony BoB - Citizen
    Roogle - Cop
    ShlupQuack - Mafia
    fire_of_avalon - Citizen (investigated by Yams & Roogle)
    KoShiatar - Citizen
    Necronopticous - Tracker
    Psychotic - Citizen
    Azar - Mafia

My findings and compiling of Roogles findings in to my own lead me to believe your mafia are:

Leeza and Zeromus_X

I'm going to lead the lynch on Leeza

##vote: Leeza

if I'm wrong so help me, if I am right and die tonight good luck town.

I urge you not to lynch me! I am a citizen, have been claiming so since the beginning, and as crono said, a citizen lynch means we're all screwed. Though I guess if I'm dead I can't win anyway.

With everything that's gone on, I really have a hard time believing that everyone who has been investigated was innocent, but if that's how the cards fall, I would have to vote for Zero, because voting for myself would be silly. To be honest, I though Zero might have been the cop, which is why Yams post confused me, but if Yams is indeed the cop, and those results are true, it means only one mafia is left and it would be Zero. I wasn't going to vote, but with Yams information, if he really is the cop, we lynch Zero and we win. I'm still not going to vote, because then people can accuse me of quick voting the only other person Yams gives us the choice to vote on after I've been accused.

I'd like to hear what you all have to say, and I'd like to here from Yams why he just voted for me without any reason? That's the only kicker that worries me here. I thought there was more reason to think I was a citizen than Zero, and so know with Yams voting for me when that knowledge was out there with no reasoning makes me a little suspicious of him, but, meh.

In any case, I must reitterate: If Yams post above is indeed true and correct, we lynch Zero and we win (or there is a godfather).

I urge you not to lynch me! I am a citizen, have been claiming so since the beginning, and as clout said, a citizen lynch means we're all screwed. Though I guess if I'm dead I can't win anyway.
    Not really. If there's no godfather and we lynch you today, one more of us will die tonight, and the rest of us can lynch the other tomorrow. Plus, even if you're a dead citizen, you still win if the town wins. :P

Does anyone remember who voted for ShlupQuack and Azar?

Those who voted for Shlup were (Leeza, foa, Psychotic, crono_logical)

And those who voted for Azar were (Zeromus_X, crono_logical, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Cid, fire_of_avalon, eestlinc, Leeza)

The overlap there is, well, foa, crono, and me. Psychotic was already a dead citizen. foa is now a dead citizen. Crono is pretty much undoubtedly a citizen. And that's why I'm wondering why Yams voted for me when I fall in with that group? Why not Zero if what he says is true? Zero's had some crazy posts, and on the second day posted:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zeromus_X View Post
    ##Vote: Foa; you imposter! I know it's you!

>:oooo
    When two other (now known) mafia players had their votes divided between myself and foa, and foa was already at this point suspected of being a citizen.

I do not dispute that this is the person I have been talking to in the thread.

Proof:
    Tell us cop is hinting at stuff.
    KoShiatar is a liar!
    Bold and italic text. Void innocent.
    Good vibes from Cid. There was another post where good cid vibes was italicised.
    I didn't get this one at first, but I took it to mean Roogle was innocent.

Like Roogle I failed to investigate any mafia so we must assume any not investigated by myself or Roggle are mafia
    Ah, but must we? What of the Godfather? And who is to say there are two mafia? Each mafia had three members last time, don't forget.

Leeza is not mafia. Leeza was voted for by Azar and ShlupQuack on day two. Leeza is who they wanted to lynch. Leeza voted for ShlupQuack on a day when she was lynched by one vote. In a word: No.

So it sounds like the logical (and optimistic?) thing to do is lynch Zeromus_X and hope he's the last mafia.

##Vote: Zeromus_X

Quote Originally Posted by [M] theundeadhero View Post
    So it sounds like the logical (and optimistic?) thing to do is lynch Zeromus_X and hope he's the last mafia.

##Vote: Zeromus_X
    And hope there's not a godfather. Because that makes things very tricky. Ugh.

EDIT: Additionally, yeah, I think I believe Yams, but I didn't like be picked on.

We have other business to consider first, dear friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yamaneko View Post
    Liar, youre not the cop Ko, I know this one for sure.
    I'm really curious about this right here. The below quote is your "justification" of being "sure" KoShiatar is not the cop. Your analysis requires a lot of assumptions and is speculative at best. Is that really the only base you have for being sure she's not the cop? I mean, basically everyone here is suspicious of Ko at this point, including me, but we don't claim to be absolutely sure of it. Seems fishy to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yamaneko View Post
    I don't even have to justify my calling ko a liar, but I will I KNOW he is not the cop because the cop would have investigated someone and to randomly reveal themselves as a cop is stupid do you see an undercover cop against the mafia suddenly blowing his cover wide open like that? I sure as hell don't. If the doctor protects the "cop" ko and ko is mafia then his protecting the mafia and the mafia will know who the doctor is which means the real cop will get whacked when they reveal themselves because doctors can't protect themselves only others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    I'd also really love to thank you for speculating about the cop's identity here, it's a smurfing great strategy. I think it was stupid and unfair for you to put a target on my back for the Mafia. Anytime you suspect the cop's identity, coming out with that suspicion is arguably the dumbest thing you can do in that situation.

Nobody has anything to say on the matter? Hmm. Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by crono_logical
    I suggest Roogle investigate Hsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    Roogle proceeded to be burned alive in the ensuing balls of flame which erupted from the crash.
    How about now?

I stand by what I said, two cops and a tracker is too much, unless Del and Miriel smurfed up. I thought Yamaneko was the cop but since Roogle was a cop he could be a naive cop or a mafia. Naive cop is a stupid role. If he is mafia, then the doctor will probably feel stupid as smurf for protecting him.

I stand by thinking that Leeza is citizen. Zeromus_X is more likely to be mafia and always posted suspious posts. But I'm wondering why they killed Roogle and not Yamaneko and my idea is that cl_out told Roogle to investigate Hsu. So why would Yamaneko investigate Hsu again unless they are both mafia.

But I don't get why they killed foa since foa was suspious of theundeadhero and eestlinc.

Edit: Looks like cl_out had the same thought. Kind of.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Behold the Void View Post
    I stand by what I said, two cops and a tracker is too much
    Oh yes, definitely.

But I don't get why they killed foa since foa was suspious of theundeadhero and eestlinc.
    That one's easy enough. They've been killing "confirmeds". Psychotic, Cid, foa. If they'd killed someone we were less sure of, for example, theundeadhero, then that removes a suspect and makes us less likely to find someone. Here's a thought: Leeza is also a confirmed. Why not kill Leeza?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

We are missing one factor here, and thats who the doctor protected each night. I know this is risky, but doctor, who did you protect each night? Specifically night 2.

It's a bad idea for the doctor to say who he is because then he will have to protect himself from now on if he did and the mafia will know they can kill anyone, for example cl_out who I know is innocent (if he's not the doctor, I'm not ruling anyone out).

The doctor should only claim if we're about to lynch him, or lynch the person he protected on night 2.

The Hsu suspicions make sense, and actually might have more grounding than those against Zero. Which means I am undecided as of right now.