Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 162630313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

So I guess we just have to really hope the bomb roleclaim was a ruse, or we're screwed town!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

To try to take their mind off of all the death and destruction going on around them, the staff decided to play a classic Square game by the name of Rad Racer. It worked well, until it was Hsu's turn. Power Golve in hand, he took control. He played like a demon possessed and took them all to school, old school style. No one could match his skill at that game. The staff found this very suspicious. So they decided to take Hsu out. After Hsu came back from a bathroom break he donned his Power Glove, ready for more, but things didn't feel right. He could not control the golve, it had a mind of it's own! He was powerless to resist as it crept up his body, and closed it's fingers around his neck.

Hsu was a Mafia played by I Took the Red Pill.

Leeza wanted to make sure the plan worked, so she went over to examine the body. As she turned it over she discovered something shocking. Hsu had dynamite strapped to himself! The rest of the staff was clear enough away, but poor Leeza could not get away in time, as Hsu went off and blowed them both to bits.

Hsu was actually Mafia Bomb! Leeza was a poor innocent Citizen played by Sheep.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Leeza, remove your vote.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sorry, it was too late for Leeza. It's too bad too, I had a fun cat-related death scene cooked up for her.

This starts night 7. Get your stuff in.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Come on, there isn't many of you left. You have 4 hours to make your decision.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

There was no sleeping for any of the staff that night. With so few of them left, the board was going crazy. So many threads to close, double posts to delete! They were overwhelmed. For some reason the members decided this was a good time to start up the old Rinoa=Ultimecia debate. Future Esthar claiming Rinoa=Zell didn't help either. Zeromus_X tried hard to keep everyone calm and discuss the game with a cool head. But who could keep calm when arguing over FFVIII? While the debate poured on, poor Zero did not bother to look above to the FFVII Fourm. Down from the forum descended a mysterious silver-haired katana-wielding man who thrust his sword right through Zeromus_X's backside.

Zeromus_X was a Citizen played by Pureghetto.

Day dawns and only 5 are left. Only 3 votes needed to lynch. 24 hour deadline.

OK then, I think we only have one mafia left.

Hero was willing to be the last one to vote Hsu, so he is deflinatly town.

Void, Cl_out and hero voted for a known mafia.

Myself and Yamaneko voted for a now known townie.

Yams, at this point in the game, mafia would not vote for eachother. There were eight votes yesterday and only five today, so each vote carries a huge weight.

That you are the only living person besides me to vote Zeromus last round, I think you are the last mafia. I know it is an early vote, but we can discuss this as much as you want.

Zeromus was a citizen. Well . I'm sorry I didn't take the explosion, but maybe it's better because I'm more active than Zex and Leeza lately. (Is it obvious that the original person playing Hero was kicked out?)

Time for a wee bit o' roleclaim because I think the mafia have figured it out. I don't think there is a doctor, but I've been trying to make you all, and more specifically, the mafia, believe that there is one. There have been no protections since night two, because the mafia have stopped targetting me. Y'see, I'm a bulletproof townie. That means I can't be killed at night - the only way you can kill me is to lynch me. I believe the mafia tried to kill me on night two and realised this, and that's why they've been avoiding me even though I've been all over them like a rash. I thought there still could be a doctor but Roogle dying has made me realise that there isn't one. We're all alone. If the mafia know this, I think it's only right the town know this too.

Of course. I was wondering why you were still alive. You've been the most useful member of the town from the beginning. So if we don't lynch you, does that mean we can't lose? xP

There could be two mafia left. Assuming the other two townies are killed, the two mafia could then lynch me. Otherwise I think it would be a tie. But I dunno.

Well I think you all know I am a regular townie by now.

Ok, guys something came to my attention with Hsu (or rather my fears were confirmed). I investigated Hsu on night 6 I received a pass he slipped by with no problem this means one thing. I am the naive cop (thanks del and miriel this is the dumbest power role ever) Therefore those cleared by myself are in question again. Now most are dead, leaving Hero alive. I'm not going to try and save my own skin I'm pretty damn useless in this situation if Hsu had been a god father I would question my own findings. perhaps if I survive the day I will investigate myself and see what comes back.

I honestly don't know who to vote for but my tendencies are leaning towards Hero because he didn't seem at all shocked by the fact that crono is bulletproof which I know I am.
    Last edited by [M] Helo; 12-29-2007 at 10:53 PM.

I'm not shocked because it makes perfect sense. Also remember that I was not only willing to vote for Hsu (who was mafia) this late in the game but I was willing to risk killing myself to do it. If I'm mafia, I'm pretty bad at it.

The case for Yamaneko
    - Isn't the cop, said he was. Naive cop could be a possibility.
    - Cid and Roogle were both night kills - and confirmed innocents - the night after Yamaneko "investigated" them.
    - Roogle was asked to investigate Hsu. Roogle killed at night. Yamaneko is the one who investigated Hsu, tells us Hsu innocent.
    - Yamaneko insisted Zeromus_X and Leeza were guilty. Both of whom we now know were innocent.
    - Hsu and Yamaneko voted together yesterday.

The case for eestlinc:
    - Hasn't actually voted for a mafia when it's counted. Didn't vote Shlup, didn't vote Hsu. Only voted Azar when he had 5 votes, and Azar himself surrendered soon after.
    - Chickened out of having the final vote on Hsu yesterday, despite implying that he was going to.
    - Mostly kept his head down in the early stages. A plain vanilla townie, as he claims to be, would and should have no reason to do this.

The case for Behold the Void:
    - Was cleared by Yamaneko, assuming he is a naive cop, that doesn't prove a lick anymore.
    -
    I don't want to have to resort to roleclaiming.
    Hints at a role, and yet has not been whacked at night.

There is no case for theundeadhero in my opinion. And I'm not writing one against myself either 'cause I know I'm innocent.

Leaning towards Yamaneko or eest at the moment. Thoughts, guys. Thoughts.