Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18283233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

##unvote Behold the Void

I'm gonna think about it long and hard. Plenty of time. No need to rush.

I have no mind of my own.

##unvote: btv

Thank you. I am not mafia. If I were I would never have roleclaimed doctor since that would be smurfing stupid if I am, except if I am actually the doctor. The stipulations part is pissing me off too and I can't think of why except if we were different kind of doctors, but I stand by naive doctor is stupid so I don't believe naive roles are in the game.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

If anybody thinks that I am mafia, feel free to lynch me. I have nothing to hide. Either Void or Yamaneko is the godfather. One claims to be a cop, and the other a doctor.

Both typical roles.

If you don't believe naive roles are in the game, then remember this. Yamaneko said Hsu was a citizen from his investigation.

You know, the little voice in my head keeps saying "Yams! Yams! Yams!" Then I say "Shut up, little voice. You almost got me killed yesterday by telling me Hsu wasn't a bomb." Then it's all like "Well he was Mafia right? He had to die anyway."

I still think Yams' weird reason to vote for me is suspicious. :P

Let me rephrase: If naive roles are in the game but it would be smurfing stupid especially since Del and Miriel said there are no stupid roles. So I hope naive roles are not in the game.

I am not a mafia. I am a doctor. I wouldn't roleclaim that if I were mafia and I wasn't even in danger today.

OPTION 1:
    Lynch Behold the Void.

OPTION 2:
    - We lynch eestlinc or Yamaneko. Assume cardflip innocent.
    - Void protects me, I protect theundeadhero.
    - Mafia has to kill Void. There will be NO double bluffs or trickery involved in this, and there are no excuses for doing so. We must carry out this to the letter.
    - If Void dead, me and hero lynch eestlinc or Yamaneko. Whichever one remains.
    - If I or eestlinc/Yamaneko dead, theundeadhero and the remaining person lynch Void.

Obviously I'm going with option 2 then.

Option 2 is my choice, too. Also, I think we should lynch Yams instead of eestlinc.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I'll go with option 2, but if you lynch me, it will cardflip innocent.

We can end this game now if we want.

Can the three of you be online for the next hour or so? (Del/Miriel too!) That way we can all do our night activities (and this isn't giving yourself away, mafia pal. I'd like everyone to say it!) quickly and Day 9 can begin.

I can stick around for a while, sure.

All right, let's do it. I don't like that I will have to die but I guess I have no choice. I was always more suspious of Yams than eestlinc so

##Vote: Yamaneko

I hope you're the real mafia.

Remember, guys. If I die - which will prove once and for all that I am a doctor and town - no matter what he says, no matter what happens, lynch Behold the Void.

EDIT: Unless I am a naive doctor, and in which case nail eest. It doesn't matter if Void claims to be one. Get him.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I will be around. Hurry the hell up.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum