Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 192933343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I'll stay and sit here and watch anime or something.

Thanks for the confidence hero and Void.

##Vote: Yamaneko

##vote Yamaneko

Let's do this thing.

Remember, Void. Protect crono_logical. Just to make it absolutely clear.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

'STOP!' said Yamaneko. 'Look at what we are doing! We are tearing ourselves apart, and for what? Some stupid message board? It isn't worth it. We have lives outside this place, more important things to see and do. Why do we keep wrestling over these silly trivial issues? I can't stand it anymore, so I have decided that I am LEAVING THE INTERNET FOREVER!'

Yams turned and left, hoping that his staff members that he secretly cared so much about would do so too. But as soon as he turned his back to them, four daggers went right into his back.

Yamaneko was Naive Cop (sorry buddy) played by Iceglow.

ENDGAME

There are four players left. Will the staff be able to keep the board together? Shouldn't take you that long to get night stuff in, so let's end this!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The four remaining staff members stood together. No one was watching the forums any more. They all had their eyes on each other. But not for long, as suddenly without warning the forums went down.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

They came back up, as you can see.

And then there were three.

smurf. I know this looks bad on me. I know cl_out told you to vote for me no matter what if this happens. But smurf, I did protect cl_out tonight. At least listen to what I have to say before lynching me if you have to anyway. I was expecting to die tonight. I will make a post now, if you're set to kill me just wait until I have posted. If I'm going to die anyway it won't hurt for you to wait for 20 minutes.

If you think I am actually mafia then at least you can laugh at me for trying after.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

Ahh! The forums are back up! One by one, the staff members popped back up on the Who's Online list. Behold the Void, theundeadhero, eestlinc.

They waited. And waited. But Crono_logical didn't come back. And he was never seen or heard from ever again.

Crono_logical was a doctor, played by Psychotic (replacement for Kentarou).

Day 9 Begins now.

3 players, 2 votes to lynch. 24 hours.

Yeah. I saw the banned before Del opened the thread >.> Give me some time.

OK void, I'll hear your argument, even though it will be very, very hard for you to convince me that hero is mafia, seeing as he was willing to die along with Hsu after the bomb roleclaim.

##Vote: BtV

I like that the deciding vote belongs to me. xP
    Last edited by [M] Eizen; 12-30-2007 at 03:40 AM.

I did protect cl_out. This means that I'm the naive doctor. It's smurfing rediculous and I can't believe Del and Miriel did that, but I am. I know you probably won't believe me now, but I'm trying anyway because I want the town to win.

That explains why cl_out had limitations to his powers and I did not. Because it doesn't smurfing matter what limiations I have, since my protections don't matter anyway.

I think the mafia figured that out and that's why they lynched cl_out. BECAUSE cl_out said that if he dies, you have to lynch me no matter what. It would be a sure way to get you to kill me. >.>

Here's reasons why I'm not mafia.

I stuck my neck out going for foa on Day 2 and I was so sure of it too. That would have looked really bad on me if I didn't believe foa was actually mafia. If I were really the mafia godfather I would have wanted to stay in the shadows.

I could have voted for Leeza on Day 2 and tied up the votes and gotten Shlup to live longer if I were mafia. Note that both Shlup and Azar had their votes on Leeza before Shlup changed it to cl_out.

I voted for Azar when he got lynched. In fact, I believe I was the tiebreaking vote for Azar, when half the people wanted to lynch Zeromus_X. I know that might not prove my innocence but keep reading.

I voted for Hsu, in fact I brought up points AGAINST Hsu. If I were mafia I would have voted for Zeromus_X, let Zeromus_X get killed that day, and then voted for Hsu yesterday. Then voted for Yams today and I would have won. There's no way I would vote for my own mafia members so close to the end if the game if I were mafia.

Most of all, the fact that I roleclaimed doctor is the biggest indicator of my innocence. Think of it this way. If I were really mafia, WHY would I roleclaim doctor all of a sudden? I know Del and Miriel had to put a doctor in the game, I don't believe there is no doctor. If I were mafia and I didn't know who the doctor was, I wouldn't have roleclaimed it myself.

Also, cl_out was going to kill Yamaneko then eestlinc. Why draw attention to myself like that if I were mafia? I would have waited in the shadows, went along with cl_out, and won the game!

I also didn't believe there WERE naive roles, and that could only go against me when if I were mafia I could have roleclaimed naive doctor.

Please believe me. I am not a mafia, I am a smurfing naive doctor. I implore you to think about what I said instead of just following cl_out. cl_out usually has good judgement, he was right about Azar and Hsu, but he was also wrong about Del Murder. I'm asking you to please think about what I said, especially about my doctor roleclaim.

I think it is a toss up between who is mafia now, either hero or eest, but it is not me. Because eest is actually willing to listen to me and give me a chance before he probably lynches me >.> then I'm going on my intuition that eest is the townie. Mafia would want to get rid of me as soon as possible without listening to me. I thought hero was suspious since the beginning but then innocent after he risked himself to be the last to vote for Hsu but that could possibly have been a bluff. It doesn't seem like it, but I don't know anything anymore. I really am not mafia. Please think about it for yourself before you lynch me. I'm not SURE who IS mafia right now but I hope my reasons will convince you that I'm not mafia at least. I'm going to think about this too and hopefully I can come up with some conclusions. This last day's vote is very important because it is the difference between town and mafia winning, although I think mafia already have. >.>

If you have any questions I will try to answer them as best as I can to prove that I am a townie.

Also if I were mafia when cl_out asked me if I had any limitations on my powers, I would have made some up since he said he did too! I didn't, because I'm telling the truth.

I have done absolutely nothing suspicious besides lay low for a while at the beginning. (And that was because the person playing me was lazy. :P)

I forgot why I thought you were suspious, I think it was your votes. I am going to look through all the posts and think about it before I vote, if my vote will actually matter.

OK then, you have a good argument. Hero, what are your thoughts? I like second opinoins, especially when my vote can end this game. Because I do see a hole in Voids argument. I won't tell you where though, because if hero is actually the mafia, he will simply agree with me based on what I say. I notice he does that a lot now actually.