Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

BoB, we don't know that you're a citizen. The way you're behaving makes me think you either

A. Are Mafia
    B. Have a role where getting lynched/killed would be a good thing
    C. Are a normal citizen and are bored because you don't have any special role.
    D. Just trying to shake things up.

All you've done is state the obvious and point fingers at everyone for silly reasons.

Personally, I suspect you're either Mafia or Jester at the moment. For now I will take back my vote.

##Unvote: Loony BoB

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kawaii Ryϋkishi View Post
    I've been looking forward to this and I'm worried about wht you'll do next. I don't want to see another game shut down.
    Whoa didn't see this. You think I'd be as assinine as Pyro and hack into all of your accounts? I'm about having fun, not being a TOTAL DOOFUS THAT WAS RIGHTLY BANNED.

And Roogle, please tell me what part of my suspicions about Leeza and Azar are ridiculous. It's better than any other fingers pointed in the thread so far, imo.

But why would yall want to lynch that darling Leeza, we'd all loose a good look at that there pretty kitty in her Avatar.

And I still think Azar is lookin pretty suspicious, though so does BoB. However, my vote stands with Azar.

Oh c'mon BoB. This is my first round of mafia, seeing as I missed all the other ones. It's just lame being a citizen, because I don't actually get to kill anyone. Well, except lynching. And since you made me sad, my vote stands!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loony BoB View Post
    DOOFUS
    I have not seen this word in so many years

And I'm too assume your "suspecions" toward Yameneko, fire_of_avalon, eestlinc, are also wellfound? I don't trust people who've voted for nearly everyone here.

And Roogle, please tell me what part of my suspicions about Leeza and Azar are ridiculous. It's better than any other fingers pointed in the thread so far, imo.
    I don't think the mafia even need to make a move this day xD The only person who voted for me who I'm more suspicious of is Leeza, I can feel a great evil emanating from him Take notes kiddies.

But seriously, I think Leeza is mafia. You guys can go after her after you lynch me maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leeza View Post
    I already told you! I am a citizen! A lamesauce, boring citizen! I only voted for BoB because he voted 10 MILLION TIMES!
    Good one cat lady! Maybe you shouldn't make it so obvious who you are then Who else would use the word lamesauce? There are two - wait, now three - good reasons why you're Mafia!

#1. After my saying how I didn't want to be a citizen again coupled with all my other posts, it should be pretty damn obvious who I am to you. I know who you are. You know me well enough to know that I would be telling the truth and am actually a citizen, or else I wouldn't be acting so stupid on the first day and getting myself lynched. YET, you still vote for me, knowing that I'm a citizen - mafia, amirite?

#2. You voted for me because I keep changing my vote? Who did that last round!

#3. Speaking of which, why aren't you doing it again? You suddenly decided to take mafia seriously? Hah, nice one. xD You're only refraining from spamming as I'm doing because there's others ie your mafia buddies who are counting on you!

Also I still don't trust Azar, don't think his reasoning was sufficient but we shall see.
    Azar was part of the stating the obvious bit...it's common for people to suspect the first one to post seriously. You simply kept saying that you found him suspicous and mentioned that he didn't supply good reasons for his suspicions.

You talk as if it is completely obvious that you're a citizen, when it is not. You seem to suspect Leeza simply because he/she voted for you after you changed your votes several times, which was very suspicous of you.

No, I suspect Leeza for reasons 1, 2, and 3 stated above that you so nicely quoted.

I'm not suspicious toward eestlinc, Yams, or foa at the moment. But I'm going to change my vote to foa now because arg, I told you to stop that southern thing!

##Unvote: Cid
    ##Vote: foa

Edit: Actually I am a little suspicious of eestlinc, but not suspicious enough to base any good decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Also keep in mind that this is NOT a roleplaying game. You are not expected to act as though you are the person whose name you are occupying. And continually doing so throughout the game is discouraged. Cause, you know, that's just silly. The Staff member names are merely vehicles that we're using to play the game.
    I am voting for fire_of_avalon and this is why. Miriel said we should not roleplay and fire_of_avalon is trying to act like the real fire_of_avalon. People who act are hiding their real self so that is suspicions.

Sorry if you are not a mafia fire_of_avalon. It is day one and I have to vote for somebody. This is the only odd thing I saw.

Loony BoB if I see you are not playing properly again then I will change my vote to you.

##vote: fire_of_avalon

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roogle View Post
    BoB, we don't know that you're a citizen. The way you're behaving makes me think you either

A. Are Mafia
    B. Have a role where getting lynched/killed would be a good thing
    C. Are a normal citizen and are bored because you don't have any special role.
    D. Just trying to shake things up.

All you've done is state the obvious and point fingers at everyone for silly reasons.

Personally, I suspect you're either Mafia or Jester at the moment. For now I will take back my vote.

##Unvote: Loony BoB
    My gut feeling here is a mix between alternative C and D. I know who's playing Loony BoB and I don't think she'd be careless enough to point so many fingers if she really was a mafia. I also do think she's among the ones who's given the most reason behind their accusations, and it would suck to lose her if she really is a citizen. Heck, I don't blame her for suspecting me. People giving advice to the citizens in the beginning of the game is indeed suspicious, but I don't think I'd be doing that if I was a mafia myself, would be a bit risky. As a citizen I don't have too much to lose as I can still win after my death. Again, this is just a gut feeling, I could very well be wrong.

Worst case scenario would be BoB is a citizen and is wrongfully lynched, but at least it might lead us into getting the real mafia tomorrow by checking through posts made today, since there's been a whole lot of them directed at BoB today.

I don't have any strong candidates for the mafia role at all now, so I'll let my vote for foa stay as it is for the moment. I have a feeling the mafia are staying in the background, posting some short post here and there

I don't like Kawaii, I think he's annoying and I don't like being threatened

##Unvote: foa
    ##Vote: Kishi

I am voting for fire_of_avalon and this is why. Miriel said we should not roleplay and fire_of_avalon is trying to act like the real fire_of_avalon. People who act are hiding their real self so that is suspicions.
    I think whoever foa is is just trying to have some fun. It wouldn't benefit them in any way to hide who they really are, unless they're one of the more intelligent members and don't want the mafia to find out who they are. Not that I'm 100% sure foa's innocent, I just don't think this is a good reason to lynch her.

Also you all need to remember that there may be neutral players who are neither Mafia or Citizen! Be careful when voting.

Okay! D: I don't know what's up with Loony BoB now.

I don't like Kawaii, I think he's annoying and I don't like being threatened

##Unvote: foa
    ##Vote: Kishi
    Wait what?!?

Are you even trying? >.<

Now I think he might be the Jester, trying to get EVERYONE to hate him, and lynch him.

I just dun know

No, I'm serious, I don't take well to Kishi threatening me. Lynch me if you want, Kish honey, but I'm going to play the game however I want as long as it's within bounds of the rules. :rolleyes2