Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121626 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I suppose you're within the rules, but if you are a citizen you're a horrible teammate. You're distracting us from what we need to do, and that's to get rid of the scum.

You're being a terrible teammate by not following common sense. I don't even think you're a citizen, in all honesty. I've given you someone that I well believe to be scum already, start with Leeza.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loony BoB View Post
    You're being a terrible teammate by not following common sense. I don't even think you're a citizen, in all honesty. I've given you someone that I well believe to be scum already, start with Leeza.
    I've not seen one thing pointed out by you on Leeza, which is making me think your scum, or you just want to steal all the attention

(my votes stays Loony)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roogle View Post
    I just don't think this is a good reason to lynch her.
    I know it isn't a very good reason, but there aren't any good reasons for voting for anybody else either. I just tried to find anything suspicious and that was the best I could find.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leeza View Post
    I already told you! I am a citizen! A lamesauce, boring citizen! I only voted for BoB because he voted 10 MILLION TIMES!
    Good one cat lady! Maybe you shouldn't make it so obvious who you are then Who else would use the word lamesauce? There are two - wait, now three - good reasons why you're Mafia!

#1. After my saying how I didn't want to be a citizen again coupled with all my other posts, it should be pretty damn obvious who I am to you. I know who you are. You know me well enough to know that I would be telling the truth and am actually a citizen, or else I wouldn't be acting so stupid on the first day and getting myself lynched. YET, you still vote for me, knowing that I'm a citizen - mafia, amirite?

#2. You voted for me because I keep changing my vote? Who did that last round!

#3. Speaking of which, why aren't you doing it again? You suddenly decided to take mafia seriously? Hah, nice one. xD You're only refraining from spamming as I'm doing because there's others ie your mafia buddies who are counting on you!
    Maybe you need eyes Here's what I pointed out about Leeza. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leeza View Post
    I already told you! I am a citizen! A lamesauce, boring citizen! I only voted for BoB because he voted 10 MILLION TIMES!
    Good one cat lady! Maybe you shouldn't make it so obvious who you are then Who else would use the word lamesauce? There are two - wait, now three - good reasons why you're Mafia!

#1. After my saying how I didn't want to be a citizen again coupled with all my other posts, it should be pretty damn obvious who I am to you. I know who you are. You know me well enough to know that I would be telling the truth and am actually a citizen, or else I wouldn't be acting so stupid on the first day and getting myself lynched. YET, you still vote for me, knowing that I'm a citizen - mafia, amirite?

#2. You voted for me because I keep changing my vote? Who did that last round!

#3. Speaking of which, why aren't you doing it again? You suddenly decided to take mafia seriously? Hah, nice one. xD You're only refraining from spamming as I'm doing because there's others ie your mafia buddies who are counting on you!
    Maybe you need eyes Here's what I pointed out about Leeza. Again.
    I've read that, and that doesn't convince me. In fact, you seem to be making points like Slowpoke of last round. 'YOU ARE MAFIA! WHY? BECAUSE OF THESE IMAGINARY FACTS!'

Don't compare me to that doofus. (Yes, doofus xD)

##Unvote: Kishi
    ##Vote: Shlup

Refresh my memory about the last round, I don't quite understand. I'm probably just an idiot, but it seems like you're voting now based on who is using the Leeza account.

Yes, I am, and if people like Shlup were in the last round then I expect better of them.

Last round, remember Hypno? I could be wrong that Leeza is the same person, of course, but as it is right now I believe I am right.

Edit: Oh, and I didn't vote for Leeza yet. No use as I don't think it'll quite fly with everyone this round.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] ShlupQuack View Post
    In fact, you seem to be making points like Slowpoke of last round. 'YOU ARE MAFIA! WHY? BECAUSE OF THESE IMAGINARY FACTS!'
    xD

Gotta love Slowpoke

Alright, I've decided I'm keeping and not changing my vote. My vote is going to be for Loony BoB.

He's playing eratically, and to be honest I think it might be a facade so people think he's a Jester, when he's really mafia.

##Vote: Loony BoB

Even if he isn't a Mafian player, he's an AWFUL citizen and is distracting us from finding the scum, and wouldn't even be a big loss for us. (Yeah thats what I think about how you play Loony )
    Last edited by [M] Caprica; 12-20-2007 at 09:48 PM.

I know who Azar iiiiis

Anyway, I'm going to work now.

##Unvote: whoever
    ##Vote: foa

I don't really have any big suspicions toward you at the moment, but seeing as we're the top contenders, I'm not going to vote for myself. I suppose going for someone that potentially could be mafia as opposed to someone I know isn't mafia would be the better thing to do No hard feelings! <3

Oh, and if I'm lynched, I'll laugh And if foa's a mafia, I'll laugh too. Heck, if foa's a citizen I'll still be pretty amused. Bye peeps.

Sorry, I meant your suspicions, not your vote

I suppose it isn't completely rediculous then, but not very solid.

There wasnt a jester last round, I think he is trying and failing at hypno's strategy. I doubt there is a jester this round(or was there one last round)

Firstly, how am I role playing? This is serious business yall. Our fellow staff members are getting taken out by some scumbags out there. It pains me yall don't think I'm taking this seriously.

OOC: Last time they said no stupid roles. I think we can all assume Jester will not be a role in this game.