Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151929 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

While I do have some suspicions, I will vote

##Vote: BoB

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Loony BoB - 9 - (Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon)
    fire_of_avalon - 6 - (Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza)
    Roogle - 1 - (Hsu)
    Leeza -1 (Necronopticous)

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

In the staff forum there was chaos (not the member Chaos), and Loony BoB couldn't stand it anymore. It was like Gang Wars, but without the fun. So he tried to change the subject by posting a 'let's find a new Cid's Knight' thread. But no one took the bait. Alone he sat in his thread, waiting for someone to come around and talk to him, or at least give him some of their hair. Suddenly he heard a loud rumble. The staff were running over to talk to him! He wouldn't have to do a bunch of crap on the admin control panel now! He stood in the middle of his thread with arms open, awaiting his staff friends. But what came was not the Eyeson staff. When he realized what it was he was too late, and hundreds of newbie chocobos trampled the poor boy to death.

Loony BoB was a regular Townie, played by Jojee.

Players with night roles please send your actions to myself or Miriel by pm. Day will start when we get all the info in, or in 14 hours.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Oh, man....sorry BoBBo...

Dang, bad start.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Oops, guess we picked the wrong person. Sorry BoB

O'why did you have to go mad with the voting, Jojo! :rolleyes2

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Goodnight town, see you in the morning.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Most of the staff rested in their beds, away from the drama for the time being. Kawaii Ryűkishi and Necronopticous, were two of the exceptions. They had a craving to play Final Fantasy IV, so they would not rest until they had beaten it for the 19th time. The were just about to beat the Tower of Zot when kishi spotted something out of the corner of his eye. Something beautiful. It was a young Japanese schoolgirl standing at the doorway. She beckoned and he followed. She took him all the way to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. He couldn't believe what was about to happen. Slowly she lifted up her skirt...to reveal eight giant tentacles! The tentacles wrapped around kishi and proceeded to squeeze. Necro heard the commotion and decided to investigate. He saw his friend being strangled and rushed towards him. But as the kishi struggled to get out of this beautiful vice, a gun fell out of his pocket, hit the ground, and shot Necro right in the head. Both friends slumped down, dead.

Kawaii Ryűkishi was a Serial Killer, played by Psychotic and Lekana.

Necronopticous was a Tracker, played by Raebus and Shauna.

The staff awakens to find two more dead. Who or what is behind this? Was kishi working on his own, or with the scum? Are there more like him? Most importantly, who is going to police the game forums now?

This is the start of Day 2. Please vote who to lynch by placing ##Vote: person in your posts. Day will end in 24 hours or when someone has the majority of votes.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

At least the serial killer is gone now!

Well at least the serial killer is dead.

Edit: Stupid slowness.

Well um... I guess the Mafia could've done worse to us!

Why did Necro also die? Does that mean the mafia gets to kill two people? Or did Necro die because the serial killer was dead?

Good and bad news. A mafia supporter is gone but so is a citizen supporter. At least it was not the Cop.

I don't know Shlup. Maybe there are two mafia organizations again?

Most likely. This day might just be harder than yesterday!

Serial Killer, eh? You sly devil.

Too bad that the Tracker died. Since there's a Tracker in the game, there's probably not more than 1 cop. Maybe we have a back up cop like last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Was kishi working on his own, or with the scum? Are there more like him?
    Since he died tonight, I'm assuming he didn't work with the scum. A typical Serial Killer role works alone, so I doubt he had any teammates either. My guess is that only 1 person will die the next night. For today I will assume that there's only one group of Mafia remaining.

the final voting from round 1:

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    Loony BoB - 9 - (Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon)
    fire_of_avalon - 6 - (Azar, Yamaneko, Behold the Void, Loony BoB, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza)
    Roogle - 1 - (Hsu)
    Leeza -1 (Necronopticous)
    I've thought a bit about what happened in the light of the fact that Loony BoB was a citizen, and it all really depends on what foa's role is.

If foa is a citizen:

Then the mafia were leaning back and laughing at us during Day 1, and they could've voted for either one of them and it wouldn't have mattered. If that's the case, then I think that some of the mafia voted for foa while the rest voted for BoB, just so they wouldn't link themselves too much as a group. So if this is the case, then we don't have too much to go on. We're probably looking for someone who didn't try to get too much attention.

If foa is a citizen then Leeza might be someone to look out for. She changed her vote from BoB to foa near the end when there was a close race. If Leeza was a mafia, she'd know both foa and BoB were innocent, and it wouldn't have mattered who she voted for. Should probably also mention that BoB seemed to think Leeza was a mafia too for some reason, I'm not quite sure what Jojee/BoB was on about there, but it was something about the person who's controlling Leeza changing his behaviour.

If foa is a mafia:
    Then I'm guessing that at least 1 or maybe even 2 mafia members, outside foa, voted for Loony BoB in the last round. They voted for BoB in this order:
    Del Murder, Psychotic, Cid, ShlupQuack, Roogle, Zeromus_X, eestlinc, theundeadhero, fire_of_avalon

It's usually not the first person, a typical safe mafia move is to wait for the citizens to vote for an innocent citizen and then some of the mafia bandwagon on that vote. So, probably not Del Murder.

What do I think?
    It's hard to tell because BoB was acting so weird on Day 1. I found foa to be more suspicious on Day 1 because of the quick fingerpointing and agreeing in the start of Day 1. I knew early that BoB was Jojee, and I was pretty sure she wouldn't have acted like that if she was a mafia, so I voted foa. I'm guessing what could've happened is that some of BoB's voters weren't aware that Jojee was BoB and voted for her because of the weird behaviour. Weird behaviour does not equal Mafia behaviour btw. So if only BoB had acted normal in round 1 it would be much easier to determine if foa is a mafia or not. :rolleyes2

I think I'm gonna wait a little and see what other people have to say before I make up my mind today. I think I'm going to vote for either foa or Leeza, though. I don't think they're both mafia, but I have a suspicion one of them might be, so if I was a cop I'd check one of them out next night.