Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3131718192021222324252627282933 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IV - Official Game Thread (Game Over: TOWN WIN)

Cid is my main man. Yesterday changed nothing, 'cause nothing happened really. I can see cases for Void (congrats! #2 suspect instead of #1!), hero, Zeromus and Hsu, but eh.

Anyway guys, I know who the cop is. Not saying it publically, and for security reasons I'm not telling you how I found out (it's legit, no cheating and I'll tell you when the game is over) but I know who it is. I know who they investigated and what the result was.

Cop, if anybody else fake roleclaims, I can call them out on it and there is no need to come out to prove them wrong. We've got to be careful, though. If you post that you suspect someone, and I also come out and suspect that person, well, the mafia might find out who you are, so I won't do that unless it looks like we're doing something wrong.

If anybody else figures it out, don't announce it like I have (I am doing this so the cop knows their efforts are not in vain) and go with what the cop tells you. Please don't post theories on the cop's identity in this thread either. It only gives the mafia ideas.

Regarding your investigation, that is what I thought it would show. I've said something about that person, and you can see my thoughts on it.
    Last edited by [M] Al - Biker Dad; 12-24-2007 at 05:40 AM.

WEll Clout, if you are that convinced of who the Cop is, and you say this now, it almost implies it's not Hsu.

I'm not sure how you know this, or if you really do or not, but If I'm to go along with it I can't help but suspect Hsu right now.

His behavior seems ideal for either Cop or Mafia, and If he's not Cop, I'm tempted to believe he is Mafia.

One of you two need to clear this up for me.

Hsu is not the cop.

I won't be saying "X is not the cop" from now on though 'cause I don't want to narrow the mafia's list of suspects.

EDIT: There could be two cops though, but Hsu is not the cop I know of. I am assuming there is just one cop because there was a tracker too.

EDIT2: Also cop feel free to be subtle as hell with the result of your investigation. I'll figure it out.
    Last edited by [M] Al - Biker Dad; 12-24-2007 at 05:52 AM.

Alright, then I think he could very well be Mafia, as that also fits his posting patterns.

However, if he's still not MAfia, I think he at least has some kind of Role.

So I'll go with he's not a cop for the time being, but I'd better expect some good reasoning on his part.

I'm still not to sure what you are clout. I still dont' think you are Mafia, so I think I can trust you on this one.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Okay...I'm in a bad situation here. I think for now I should explain my votes at the very least.

Every day I've voted against a townie. I've also shown possible links to Shlup, a known mafia, and apparently BtV who is a strong suspect for some people (could someone remind me why they thought this so I can properly defend myself?).

Day one I voted BoB. Day two I voted crono_logical. Day three I voted KoShiatar.

Day one: JoBoB was voting and unvoting like crazy for no logical reason. I couldn't think of why a citizen would confuse us like that and distract us from our purpose, to get rid of the scum.

Day two: I really didn't suspect anyone much except for the inactive or newbish people. As you can see I wasn't that suspicious of Shlup either. I didn't like how crono wanted the cop to just pop out (see the post where I voted for him for more detail).

Day three: There was absolutely no way KoShi was the cop, and I was right. I assumed like nearly everyone else that she was either Cop or Mafia, and because I didn't think for a second she was a cop, I voted for her.

BoBee and KoShi were traitors. They severely hurt the town with their actions, and if you ask me they're as bad as someone assigned the Traitor role.

First Roo, I did think at least one Mafia was in the vote for BoB. Though to make sure he is lynched, it is more likely there were at least 2. Not much reason for them not to off the obvious townie. You were one of the people who voted for him. That did make you a susupect. However, one would think you would have been put into better light after Shlup was offed, and you didn’t change your vote to me.

However your last post was dangerously close to the end of the time period, and switching your vote to me only would have raised a lot of suspicion, so you not voting for me isn’t going into my equation of your guiltyness.

Next,
    Post # 148 - Roo - HE goes along with Yams not having a good reason to go along with void during day two in agreance with Cid, and now claims he is suspcious of Yams.

Feel free to check that post. That is showing a possible Link to BtV, even if it’s through Cid.

Of course, one could also assume a connection with Cid, but I’m not to sure there is enough to really go there.

I’m not really seeing that connection right now.

There you go Roo, now defend away.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] fire_of_avalon
    BtV
    1. Both his votes are claimed to be based off expirience, because the Disney Mafia all Mafia bandwagoned to kill one person. Yet me, who he voted for, voted for BoB first, then switched to Azar shortly after. The reason for voiting for BoB again, is I was about to get Lynched. Thats hardly Bandwagoning, its protecting my own Hide.

2. He seems to not want any suspicion on Roo.

3. He gets defensive about things he shouldn't need to get defensive about, thus making him look nervous.

4) Azar pointed out possible connections with Roogle.
    I've been saying over and over again that I thought you were suspicious because of your initial vote for BoB, not because of trying to save your own ass later.

You think I shouldn't be defensive? Ever since Day 2 I seem to be on everyone's suspect list, that's enough to make anyone defense. And if you're talking about me why shouldn't I reply to it? Of course I am nervous, I don't want to get lynched. When you are forming theories that I don't even follow about linking me with Koshiatar I want to make sure people know that I have nothing to do with it.

I'm not defending Roogle, I just said that he wasn't too suspicious to me, there's other people that are more suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar
    Out of THOSE people, who voted for cleared people on Day 3:
    Roogle, Zeromus_X. I'm going to add Behold the Void in here because he was going to vote koshiatar, he was only a minute late.
    I regret doing that now but why would I draw even more suspicion to myself by doing that if I'm mafia, she was going to get lynched anyway. I got on near the end and thought there was a high possibility she was mafia it would look better for me to get my vote in. I probably should have just kept my mouth shut.

And after reading and thinking about all those vote tallies and looking back through everything, I agree that the mafia could be trying to lay low. I was agreeing with all of Hsu's suspicions in my head before but now that I think about it I think it's suspicious how he's always there but he never went for a single person that had another vote. Seems like he's trying to purposefully disasosiate himself with anyone and that makes him suspicious to me.

I agree theundeadhero and Zeromus_X are suspicious too, that comment was way too weird. They could both be mafia, but maybe it meant that they could also be lovers or that mafia and citizen pair where if one dies then the other one also dies. I think Zeromus_X should explain.

Oh, I see now. I was suspicious of Cid (at the time) because of his vote agains Yams, then he pointed out to me that Yams's vote wasn't much better. That was all I had against anyone at that moment. Well, that and there were people like Zeromus_X (whom I suggest the cop investigate if they haven't already) that were inactive.

I have nothing else to say about my final vote on day two other than what I said when I voted.

To Void:

You did say you voted based off Bandwagoning in Disney Mafia. You only specifically said that, and that it was how you were basing your votes.

Also, you getting nervous and jumping at anything involving you is defending your own ass, which is why you voted for me.

So basically, you are now doing the same thing that you are claiming I was suspicious for.

To Roo:

The reason you a suspected is exactly that though, you don't seem to have much to say in your own defense. While things you do aren't the most suspcious, theres nothing really pointing in the other direction.

WTF? Am I just stupid because I'm still not following your logic at all.

I did base my first votes off Disney mafia because I have personal experience with it and the second person to vote and bandwagon in there was a mafia member. You did the same thing as that person in the beginning, so that's why I thought it was suspicious. I said I voted for you because of that and not for when you voted for BoB the second time I don't know how many times now. I never voted for you to defend my own ass.

I give up with arguing with you, just by defending myself all the time you think I'm susupcious. I think it's rediculous, you say I'm suspicious for defending myself too much but Roogle's suspicious for not defending himself enough. No one can win with you. Now you'll probably say I'm defending Roogle and we're both mafia again because I said that.

Um,Void, when you first voted for me, I said I switched my own vote to shlup to save my own ass.

Since when has you voting for me ever been to save you?

And Roo isn't just because he won't defend himself, (It's part of it) But he doesn't seem to have any way to defend himself.

From the voting patterns so far, the people I most suspect are Azar and Zeromus_X.

I would figure all the mafia would not group their votes on the first day. Zeromus_X voted for Loony BoB and Azar voted for fire_of_avalon. Zeromus_X has voted for a citizen every day, if fire_of_avalon is a citizen. Azar voted for Leeza who voted for Shlupquack on Day 2.

##Vote: Zeromus_X

I love how you people love to lynch randoms and give in to mob mentality. Time for some fun...this will be excellent:

I just realized that I've been giving myself away. Time to cover my trail and escape. I do know for a fact that somebody on the outside messaged me asking me to check out what was going on today. This person must have a vested interest and figured me out.

Said person hasn't been voted out, so it's my mission to figure out who you be!

With that said, I should act consistently and so I think I can rule out certain people.

My vote today goes to:
    ##Vote: Azar

I'd like to thank foa for thrusting me out in the limelight. Jumping all over my voting pattern with little to no evidence is always fun. I vote based on my suspicions, I really don't care if Loony BoB has 12 votes already, I'm not just going to jump on the bandwagon. In my opinion, it's easier to "fly under the radar" if you're one of the mass of people who voted someone out. The mass was lucky on getting ShlupQuack out, but I didn't see solid enough evidence to vote. I was wrong. So what? You were all wrong twice. Loony Bob was a citizen, KoShiatar was a citizen. I love how one of your points is that I was suspiciously "defending KoShiatar". First, I thought Ko was a crappy player, and therefore was probably still the cop. I didn't want to risk killing a cop. Everyone decided to vote for her, and she turned out to be a citizen. If I was Mafia, what would be my possible motive for protecting a crappy citizen? If Ko turned out to be Mafia, then sure, that would look terrible for me. But she didn't, so there's no base there.

I'd also really love to thank you for speculating about the cop's identity here, it's a smurfing great strategy. I think it was stupid and unfair for you to put a target on my back for the Mafia. Anytime you suspect the cop's identity, coming out with that suspicion is arguably the dumbest thing you can do in that situation. I'm not going to say whether or not I'm a cop, but I'm not Mafia. Trust me on that much.
    Last edited by [M] Colette; 12-24-2007 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] fire_of_avalon View Post
    And Roo isn't just because he won't defend himself, (It's part of it) But he doesn't seem to have any way to defend himself.
    I've given a reason for everything I've done up until now and I have been completely honest about it. I've made mistakes. There isn't anything left for me to say about it. Those days have passed, and nothing new has happened because this is Day 4, not day 1 2 and 3. If you want my defense, read my other posts, I'm not going to repeat myself.

ANYWAY.

I'm most suspicious of Zeromus. Why? He hasn't been that active, first of all. Secondly there are these posts:

Voting with the majority might single us out and make us obvious to what we are, but in this case, what is a person supposed to do?
    I love how you people love to lynch randoms and give in to mob mentality. Time for some fun...this will be excellent:

I just realized that I've been giving myself away. Time to cover my trail and escape. I do know for a fact that somebody on the outside messaged me asking me to check out what was going on today. This person must have a vested interest and figured me out.

Said person hasn't been voted out, so it's my mission to figure out who you be!

With that said, I should act consistently and so I think I can rule out certain people.

My vote today goes to:
    ##Vote: Azar
    Third, his odd change in personality (though of course it could be a shared account):
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=925049

...and fourthly, he was the only one besides me to vote citizens all three days.

EDIT:
    ##Vote: Zeromus_X
    Last edited by [M] Greg - Hot Dad; 12-24-2007 at 05:35 PM.